• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft - back online! =-=-= NEW MAP SEPT 7th! =-=-=

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
That's me as the rogue as well as the viking in the trailer, I played the transgendered Helga for those wondering. Respect her!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I wanna start a town. Is there a limit to when I start it. Like how long do I have to get the money?

Diamond_Map

Banned
I wanna start a town. Is there a limit to when I start it. Like how long do I have to get the money?
25 Towns MAX.

There are a surplus of organized groups out there all dedicated to one cause.. maybe not 25 but a lot of us are gunning for that initial 10,000 coin that lies beneath our square little feet.

MiningFoo

Dirt
I just got my whitelist approved. Looking forward to playing with all of you! A fresh start is nice, I experienced it on my previous server when they wiped for 1.3. A lot of hard work is lost, but I soon realized the positives far outweighed any losses. I'm sorry for the garbage you have been going through with BrazilNutCraft or whatever. What a childish response to competition. It just proves that you all are the better people here. *Raises glass....... Here, Here!

Herocraft 4.0 = August 31st 5pm CST
First off, welcome back! We are planning a new map for 1.3! The ETA is 1-2 weeks! There are several updates we must make before we can transition to the new map. This will be a COMPLETE wipe. The main map will be archived all coin/levels/titles (minus Prophet) will be removed. We now have the normal server back online. Please note there is NO WHITELIST at this time.​
More info later here!​
If you missed our new trailer - GO WATCH IT!​
This is really great,can't wait to be a Rogue

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
So theres about 34 active towns right now on the current map. This means future mayors need to prepare because there will be more members in each available town due to town creation limit. @Laviathan

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hmm, guess I'll have to find me a town. Will personal regions still be available to donors?

Fartlazer

Wood
Herocraft 4.0 = August 31st 5pm CST
First off, welcome back! We are planning a new map for 1.3! The ETA is 1-2 weeks! There are several updates we must make before we can transition to the new map. This will be a COMPLETE wipe. The main map will be archived all coin/levels/titles (minus Prophet) will be removed. We now have the normal server back online. Please note there is NO WHITELIST at this time.​
More info later here!​
If you missed our new trailer - GO WATCH IT!​
Best trailer ever :d

xShonounx

Gold
I haven't played for so long, now I'm excited to play again! Wait, what class am I gonna pick... Rogue or Warrior? :O

Gurgamesh

Legacy Supporter 4
Will HC 4.0 pardon people who were banned in the past? Will previously banned players be able to rewhitelist and try again?