• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 4.0 - Unleashed!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@cloke11 and @Pwnzy_The_Stoner

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelisting-plug-in-issues.23697/

There is a thread and it is all being handled on a case by case basis ((Since we cannot tell who lost their permissions)). There is nothing that can be done at this point, and I myself have made announcements in game, both in Off Topic and the Tour Channel and link the thread when I am on. In addition I had asked that Guides when broached with the issue, direct people to that thread so it can all be sorted.

In short, we have no idea why the permissions are not working for some. There is not a clear pattern as it happening to people who were whitelisted by different Proctors and at different times. We are doing the best we can to fix what we can, but there is NOTHING I can do about it if I am not notified of the issues.

In addition the new whitelisting command lags the hell out of the server, so I am only able to add people once per day. Is it a pain the ass? Hell yes because the Proctor team cannot give the service we are accustomed to giving our members.

All we can do is ask that you be patient and it is being fixed as soon as humanly possible.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
@cloke11 and @Pwnzy_The_Stoner

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelisting-plug-in-issues.23697/

There is a thread and it is all being handled on a case by case basis ((Since we cannot tell who lost their permissions)). There is nothing that can be done at this point, and I myself have made announcements in game, both in Off Topic and the Tour Channel and link the thread when I am on. In addition I had asked that Guides when broached with the issue, direct people to that thread so it can all be sorted.

In short, we have no idea why the permissions are not working for some. There is not a clear pattern as it happening to people who were whitelisted by different Proctors and at different times. We are doing the best we can to fix what we can, but there is NOTHING I can do about it if I am not notified of the issues.

In addition the new whitelisting command lags the hell out of the server, so I am only able to add people once per day. Is it a pain the ass? Hell yes because the Proctor team cannot give the service we are accustomed to giving our members.

All we can do is ask that you be patient and it is being fixed as soon as humanly possible.
Thank you so much Angyles, I love the server, it's the perfect minecraft mmo, but in no way am I in dire need to play with full perms immediately. just knowing you guys are working hard to fix the problems really makes my day, thanks for all the work you do and keep on truckin' :)
I just want to see the server running smoothly so please take your time, really :)
thank you for responding and also, you guys are doing a great job :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: scourge388
  2. Location & Age: Washington, 16.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on the best Minecraft servers list.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and wiki, and I will be a great addition to the community, I help other people out and I like to be a peaceful person.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCS10)
  10. Additional Info: I do not have much additional information, sorry.

Sorry but this is not the proper place for your application.

Please repost it here: http://herocraftonline.com/main/forums/applications.11/

@scourge388 Thanks and good luck!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  10. Additional Info:
  1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  10. Additional Info:

Christ in heaven, third time I am linking you.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/forums/applications.11/