• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help us describe Herocraft for adverts/vote sites!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I really like what others have written~ very creative.

This is for advertising and needs keywords for the internet to be able to tag it each time a person looks up certain Minecraft servers.
Keeping this in mind, I have one written that allows for that. (And keeping with general advertising goals on the internet~ tis part of my job sometimes x3)

Herocraft, The Multiverse, is a PVP, PVE and RPG Minecraft server. We are the originators of the popular Heroes Plugin. Herocraft was created nearly four years ago, growing with frequent updates and large projects currently planned. We strive to stay fresh and bring a unique experience unlike any other. We have amazing custom mobs and a unique leveling system. Players start with having both a combat and a crafting class, and are able to choose between 17 combat classes and 8 crafter professions. Enjoy powerful magic, strong melee, incredible ranged classes and many more. Herocraft server is the right choice for players who want a more RPG experience for Minecraft. Players enjoy the challenge of striving to survive in a world of difficult mobs and being able to fight their foes in PVP battles. Players level in a unique leveling system to become a powerful force and master useful skills. Custom currency items and other custom items are available. Team with others with our town system to be a powerful army in PVP or a group of amazing builders in PVE. Battle challenging mobs, crush your enemies, and enjoy a unique world of wonder in Herocraft. Will you take up the challenge to become a Hero?

Keywords: Herocraft, Heroes Plugin, PVP, PVE, RPG, Minecraft, Minecraft server, updates, fresh, classes, combat, crafting, professions, town system, unique, leveling system, custom items

Used current content/gameplay so we do not lure players that are expecting more.

If only a few sites will have the advertisement, it's okay to keep any advertisement as is.
But if it will be spread across 100s+ sites, it will need changed here and there (except the keywords) to not get in trouble with Google, as they frequently police for SEO (and we don't want that! we want legit). They remove content and drop ratings if they see fit to do so and we don't want to put HC at risk for that.

edited to include custom items
I like this one a lot, but its a bit too long. We need bullets / highlights, rather than paragraphs