• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help us describe Herocraft for adverts/vote sites!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
[USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] | [USERGROUP=35][USERGROUP=35]@Guides[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] | [USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] | [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
We're trying to describe and streamline our "hook" for vote site descriptions and advertising campaigns that will be on-going over the next few months. I know some of you players have a better grasp as to what draws you into Herocraft, so spread them out here!

The banner that will go with it.
7MbGdq5.gif

Feel free to post what you think should be on the description of the server for votelists/etc, thanks!

Last edited:

Kydone

Iron
I really shame about that post, but could you please explain the text... I dont understand it and no its not cause you

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Herocraft - The RPG Multiverse
Home of the unique Heroes plugin!

So many Souls have wandered through these dark worlds, lost.
The evil crawling in the unseen, in worlds of danger.

Will you ascend? Who will you become?

Will you fight the evil to protect the weak, or will you
become the infamous scourge to the Souls of the Multiverse?

Your time has come to fight!
- choose between 17 unique classes out of 4 heroic paths!

Shape the world after your desire!
- choose between 8 different professions!

Join other Souls, unite!
- build Towns, create Kingdoms of which legends will be retold!

What will be your fate? Find it out, in Herocraft!

I think this is more something for @WitchOnaRampage though =)
Anyway, that was my try. The way I see and have experienced it so far in dramatic words.
Hope you can use it in some way @Kainzo !

Kydone

Iron
And I was confused about your text, because I didnt know all words... But now you helped me with the summary ^^ Thanks and sorry cause im bad in english...

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Eneokun Sadly I'm a technical editor, not a creative writer... What you've provided is most enticing!

@Kainzo I would ask that the banner only advertises current content, unless it's proclaiming a launch date or similar.

We get people on the server asking for the quests and adventure map, and it's really not fun telling them that content isn't here yet. I'm concerned it sets a poor impression when expectations aren't met.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
@Eneokun Sadly I'm a technical editor, not a creative writer... What you've provided is most enticing!

Technical editor, blah, Wiki rampagers are creative writers, after all the Wiki does look well written =)

@Kainzo I would ask that the banner only advertises current content, unless it's proclaiming a launch date or similar.

We get people on the server asking for the quests and adventure map, and it's really not fun telling them that content isn't here yet. I'm concerned it sets a poor impression when expectations aren't met.

Agreed. Don't advertise with content that doesn't exist, yet.
Mentioning the Wiki... maybe we can add this as well? I mean it's our own database.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

I agree. We technically do have quests, but not enough to warrant the flag any longer until the revamp of Adventure. Thanks for the feedback!
Technical editor, blah, Wiki rampagers are creative writers, after all the Wiki does look well written =)

Agreed. Don't advertise with content that doesn't exist, yet.
Mentioning the Wiki... maybe we can add this as well? I mean it's our own database.
So far your post is in the lead, I like it :)

@cindy_k what do you think?

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
I agree. We technically do have quests, but not enough to warrant the flag any longer until the revamp of Adventure. Thanks for the feedback!

So far your post is in the lead, I like it :)

@cindy_k what do you think?

Well, of course it is if no one else is giving it a shot.
I always thought the [USERGROUP=36][USERGROUP=36]@Loremasters[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] are the team of most creative writers around.
I think they should also come and write something suitable.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, of course it is if no one else is giving it a shot.
I always thought the [USERGROUP=36][USERGROUP=36][USERGROUP=36][USERGROUP=36][USERGROUP=36][USERGROUP=36]@Loremasters[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] are the team of most creative writers around.
I think they should also come and write something suitable.
Hey that's me!

EDIT: I posted this before it was finished. Whoops. Fat fingers.
EDIT2: Ok done. It could use some work (possibly less exclamation marks) but I think it gets the point across.

Herocraft
The Multiverse

You are not like the others. You are lost.

Wandering across the Multiverse.
Come with me and I will show you a world beyond imagination.

Will you wander the lands?
Raise armies or crush them?
Will you build empires or crumble them?
Follow heroes or lead them?
The world is yours. Destiny awaits!

Prepare for battle as 17 unique combat classes!
-Track foes as the Ranger.
-Fly through the skies as a Dragoon.
-Master the martial arts as a Disciple.
-Control the elements as a Wizard.
-and much more!

Build as 8 different professions!

Collect unique items and visit incredible places!

Join townships or assemble your own!

Who will you be? Apply today!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey that's me!

EDIT2: Ok done. It could use some work (possibly less exclamation marks) but I think it gets the point across.

Herocraft
The Multiverse

-and much more!

You're ALIVE?!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey that's me!

Herocraft
The Multiverse

-and much more!

Come back and lead us, glorious commander!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Something seems off about arch. I could be wrong, and if so I'm sorry, but it seems he isn't trying to hard to get things done.

I've been playing like non stop for the past week!
Can you make a PM thread and organize the rag-tag ranks of the Hc loremasters? I'm trying to train @iceball626 to become a loremaster as well, but by my current state (school, greek, music, yada yada yada..) I can't seem to find the time to train, lead, or write lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceball626

Iron
Can you make a PM thread and organize the rag-tag ranks of the Hc loremasters? I'm trying to train @iceball626 to become a loremaster as well, but by my current state (school, greek, music, yada yada yada..) I can't seem to find the time to train, lead, or write lore.
As long as I'm getting trained. Honestly, the stuff I've been writing has been getting a lot better due to the fact that I'm training for Loremaster.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Get with me in game pr start a conversation, please.

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
I really like what others have written~ very creative.

This is for advertising and needs keywords for the internet to be able to tag it each time a person looks up certain Minecraft servers.
Keeping this in mind, I have one written that allows for that. (And keeping with general advertising goals on the internet~ tis part of my job sometimes x3)

Herocraft, The Multiverse, is a PVP, PVE and RPG Minecraft server. We are the originators of the popular Heroes Plugin. Herocraft was created nearly four years ago, growing with frequent updates and large projects currently planned. We strive to stay fresh and bring a unique experience unlike any other. We have amazing custom mobs and a unique leveling system. Players start with having both a combat and a crafting class, and are able to choose between 17 combat classes and 8 crafter professions. Enjoy powerful magic, strong melee, incredible ranged classes and many more. Herocraft server is the right choice for players who want a more RPG experience for Minecraft. Players enjoy the challenge of striving to survive in a world of difficult mobs and being able to fight their foes in PVP battles. Players level in a unique leveling system to become a powerful force and master useful skills. Custom currency items and other custom items are available. Team with others with our town system to be a powerful army in PVP or a group of amazing builders in PVE. Battle challenging mobs, crush your enemies, and enjoy a unique world of wonder in Herocraft. Will you take up the challenge to become a Hero?

Keywords: Herocraft, Heroes Plugin, PVP, PVE, RPG, Minecraft, Minecraft server, updates, fresh, classes, combat, crafting, professions, town system, unique, leveling system, custom items

Used current content/gameplay so we do not lure players that are expecting more.

If only a few sites will have the advertisement, it's okay to keep any advertisement as is.
But if it will be spread across 100s+ sites, it will need changed here and there (except the keywords) to not get in trouble with Google, as they frequently police for SEO (and we don't want that! we want legit). They remove content and drop ratings if they see fit to do so and we don't want to put HC at risk for that.

edited to include custom items

Last edited:

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't seen him around much this map honestly, but last map he was always on
We will for now work under the assumption that @archceaser is AWOL, and has an excuse. I will also be planning on taking up some of the lore he was planning on doing sooner or later.

We're gonna start needing a lot of loremasters....