• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Helljoy's Whitelist Application

helljoy

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Helljoy
  2. Location & Age: Texas, I am 16 Years of Age.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I may have a few, but nothing serious, just minor trolling I bet.
  4. Referral(s): All my friends told me about this server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played this server for hours at my friends house and want to give it a try.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep. You guys deserve credit for what you do.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, these rules are very fair.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played around with the heros plugin, but this is by far, the best hero plugin server I have seen.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCH7
  10. Additional Info: In my free time I enjoy building large castles in my singleplayer. I also enjoy exploring the worlds, seeing what kid of land i encounter. Pixel art is one of my hobbies as well. In real life, I like to swim professionally.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
[0] => play.edencraft.me .:. flyhack as guest

This ban seriously concerns me. Care to explain?

helljoy

Dirt
Well that was a long time ago. When i was new to minecraft. One of my friends said to try a client out. So i tried it out. My friends got me band from a server i really liked. It was all a joke. I wouldn't do that on herocraft.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Why didn't you put this ban in your application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Helljoy
  2. Location & Age: Texas, I am 16 Years of Age.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I may have a few, but nothing serious, just minor trolling I bet.
  4. Referral(s): All my friends told me about this server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played this server for hours at my friends house and want to give it a try.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep. You guys deserve credit for what you do.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, these rules are very fair.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played around with the heros plugin, but this is by far, the best hero plugin server I have seen.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCH7
  10. Additional Info: In my free time I enjoy building large castles in my singleplayer. I also enjoy exploring the worlds, seeing what kid of land i encounter. Pixel art is one of my hobbies as well. In real life, I like to swim professionally.

proof that he didn't put it in in case he tried to change it.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
@Angyles Gonna give this one to you. Flyhacks is serious, and will not be taken lightly. I am getting a Senior Proctor to do your application.

helljoy

Dirt
well i went on mcbans and i didn't find any bans on that website. But i do remember getting banned for a few. Those were around last year in december. I have greatly matured sense then.

helljoy

Dirt
o, well i let my little brother play one time and we found a spot where it was not protected. so we started building and the admin thought we were griefing.