• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Headroom825's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: headroom825
  2. Location & Age: Las vegas, NV; 15 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a youtube video
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because this server looks awesome
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCH11
  10. Additional Info: This server looks like the best kind like it out there, and i hope Im right.

For the Playmetrius.net and the 173.208.117.74, me and my friend, headroom3, were Trying to find a good survival server, that wasnt too greifed. When we found out that those were greifed, we jsut were like 'oh what the heck, lets get banned'. And for thebadplace.eu, i dont really remember that on, since it only says "you have been banned!". for the one on the bottom, i was testing out a hacked client i found on the internet, that was for 1.1 and doesnt work anymore. Sorry, when i said "no" i didnt think about those.

Sorry, those did not happen recently, thats for sure. That was probably around when I first got my minecraft. Anyways, this game looks really awesome, can i please get whitelist?

The other one, i honestly don't know about. But please can i still get in? I can give you 10 reasons you should whitelist me=
1. This server looks *correction* IS awesome.
2. I have seen many youtube videos, that make it clear to me that this is the kind of server Im looking for.
3. This is the only server of its kind
4. I will most definitly NOT do anything to get banned, as those were long ago.
5. I have been wanting to apply for this server for a long time, just was either too lazy, or never got the chance.
6. I need something to do that is actually fun
7. I voted for this server on link 1
8. Why would i be doing all this, just to do something to get banned on this server, when i could just easily join a non-whitelist server and do it easily.
9. This server looks like it has no greif, or bad staff, like lots of other servers I've been on
10. I'm making this list

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
The other one, i honestly don't know about. But please can i still get in? I can give you 10 reasons you should whitelist me=
1. This server looks *correction* IS awesome.
2. I have seen many youtube videos, that make it clear to me that this is the kind of server Im looking for.
3. This is the only server of its kind
4. I will most definitly NOT do anything to get banned, as those were long ago.
5. I have been wanting to apply for this server for a long time, just was either too lazy, or never got the chance.
6. I need something to do that is actually fun
7. I voted for this server on link 1
8. Why would i be doing all this, just to do something to get banned on this server, when i could just easily join a non-whitelist server and do it easily.
9. This server looks like it has no greif, or bad staff, like lots of other servers I've been on
10. I'm making this list
I dont care about all that I care about the bans!! So were they like 1 month 3 months 8months ago?