• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Windhelm [12] {Neutral} {SKY} - RECRUITING!

Gamefreak

Gold
Ah sorry, about not mentioning this earlier, but I'm on vacation right now, and am on a really slow computer. I can log onto Herocraft with around 10 fps. I will be able to get on in a week. Sorry for any inconvinience. :oops:

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Ah sorry, about not mentioning this earlier, but I'm on vacation right now, and am on a really slow computer. I can log onto Herocraft with around 10 fps. I will be able to get on in a week. Sorry for any inconvinience. :oops:

No problem :) Thanks for the heads up

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Stealx2000
  2. How long have you played HC? Only 3 hours but im going to play for a super long time.
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? I want to join Windhelm because im not part of a town and i like how you run your town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Architect
  8. How often are you active in game? Every day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?I have a mic but not teamspeak. i will get teamspeak in a couple hours.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes. Ive read them many times.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Stealx2000
  2. How long have you played HC? Only 3 hours but im going to play for a super long time.
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? I want to join Windhelm because im not part of a town and i like how you run your town.
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Architect
  8. How often are you active in game? Every day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?I have a mic but not teamspeak. i will get teamspeak in a couple hours.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes. Ive read them many times.

Accepted. Get with me or Guardian787 asap

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? thunderstarcat
  2. How long have you played HC? about 3 months
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Epic town been in it before sad i left.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? windhelm and undergrowrh
  6. What class are you? caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? i am a engineer and plan to be a wizard
  8. How often are you active in game? about 1:30 a day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no
  11. Have you read our rules? yes

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? thunderstarcat
  2. How long have you played HC? about 3 months
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Epic town been in it before sad i left.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? windhelm and undergrowrh
  6. What class are you? caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? i am a engineer and plan to be a wizard
  8. How often are you active in game? about 1:30 a day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no
  11. Have you read our rules? yes

Denied. You abandoned us, were denied by another town (from what I heard), and then wanted back in ours? Nope, not happening. Plus, you were rather disrespectful to Guardian from what I heard, always ignore me (which seems to be intended), and you put the entire town at risk when you created your "water slide" and the railway thing you did. We have a zero-tolerance policy for idiots... Sorry :(

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Denied. You abandoned us, were denied by another town (from what I heard), and then wanted back in ours? Nope, not happening. Plus, you were rather disrespectful to Guardian from what I heard, always ignore me (which seems to be intended), and you put the entire town at risk when you created your "water slide" and the railway thing you did. We have a zero-tolerance policy for idiots... Sorry :(
Ms gigi i did get into a town called undergrowth 2 days later he decided to sell i've never heard any thing from you I useualy mine and yesterday i just found about /hero verbose so when i farm or mine i cant read your comments
I was a newbie and i though i could build a "water silde" railroad and guardian forgave i understand now and was hoping for a second chance

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Ms gigi i did get into a town called undergrowth 2 days later he decided to sell i've never heard any thing from you I useualy mine and yesterday i just found about /hero verbose so when i farm or mine i cant read your comments
I was a newbie and i though i could build a "water silde" railroad and guardian forgave i understand now and was hoping for a second chance

Either way, have fun with undergrowth.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Sir he sold it its shut down i just want my stuff some one stole 76 iron 3 gold and 15 dimond

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Sir he sold it its shut down i just want my stuff some one stole 76 iron 3 gold and 15 dimond

Please stop spamming the Windhelm forum. You intentionally left the town and did not claim your stuff beforehand. I'm sorry but everything that was in those chests have already been cleaned out and put in the charity chests for Windhelm's members who didn't abandon the town.

Gollem138

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? gollem138
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? i want to join a town so i dont get griefed. i love skyrim, and this seemed like the perfect place
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? Rouge
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger and farmer
  8. How often are you active in game? eh around 5-6 hours a day. pretty much whenever i have free time.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yesh
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? nope :C
  11. Have you read our rules? yesh

Creed10000

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? HCC10
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Because my brother (gollem138) is in it and I'm looking for a safe place to build and live in HC
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Farmer and hopefully change my class to Caster
  8. How often are you active in game? As mush as i can
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes and if i don't have the money i will pay double the following week
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? i have a mic but no teamspeak
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? HCC10
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Because my brother (gollem138) is in it and I'm looking for a safe place to build and live in HC
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Farmer and hopefully change my class to Caster
  8. How often are you active in game? As mush as i can
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes and if i don't have the money i will pay double the following week
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? i have a mic but no teamspeak
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have

@Creed10000 ACCEPTED Get with me or Guardian787 in the game ASAP to get set up

Leemguy

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Leemguy
  2. How long have you played HC? Been on and off for a long time.
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Looking for a safe place to get started and contribute too.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None on this map
  6. What class are you? Rogue/Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja maybe
  8. How often are you active in game? Fair often
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? If i can gather the money then of course.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have a mic but no teamspeak.
  11. Have you read our rules? Of course

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Leemguy
  2. How long have you played HC? Been on and off for a long time.
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Looking for a safe place to get started and contribute too.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None on this map
  6. What class are you? Rogue/Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja maybe
  8. How often are you active in game? Fair often
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? If i can gather the money then of course.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have a mic but no teamspeak.
  11. Have you read our rules? Of course

Accepted. Get with me in game

hoornst3

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? hoornst3
  2. How long have you played HC? been about a week so far. been experimenting with servers. this is a good one
  3. How old are you? I am currently 20.
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Skyrim, wind in it's name, and safety. Along with looking for good companionship and morale.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  6. What class are you? I am a human warrior crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Not sure to be honest, looking for a guide on class building.
  8. How often are you active in game? Usually everyday for atleast 2 hours. weekends a lot more. haha
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? sure. as long as I can get a little help getting started.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no, but i don't mind getting TS. I have a mic. XD
  11. Have you read our rules? I have, indeed. I'll be sure to pay ontime..or try my best!