• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Windhelm [12] {Neutral} {SKY} - RECRUITING!

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?Dinorawrzzz
  2. How long have you played HC? A Couple Days
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? I'm looking for a good town that has great security and nice people!!! Windhelm is the home for me!
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am going to become a ranger, and I plan on being a merchant.
  8. How often are you active in game?Almost Every Day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?Dinorawrzzz
  2. How long have you played HC? A Couple Days
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? I'm looking for a good town that has great security and nice people!!! Windhelm is the home for me!
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am going to become a ranger, and I plan on being a merchant.
  8. How often are you active in game?Almost Every Day
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes

Your app has been denied

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? FatsackTony
  2. How long have you played HC? A month
  3. How old are you? 24
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? So I joined Herocraft and stumbled around for a few hours before really understanding how to navigate the text commands and menus. I soon applied to the town Doriath and was accepted in. I built a cool residence there and placed/mined gravel to get flint for the many rogues in the town, so that they could be supplied with arrows. However, the town Mayor, Beasttrecon, was constantly hostile and verbally abrasive, especially in situations where my lack of experience to this server was involved. In one incident after having been away for a few days for work, I logged on to find, what I thought were, new members of the town in the housing area. They kept breaking town rules so I warned the other members in the town chat of it. The others informed me they weren't members of our town, and had boat-glitched in. I quickly activated the base defenses and the intruders recalled away. The other town members were understanding, and I had learned how to check to see if someone was a towny or not. I'm not stupid, but there is a process called learning I dont think the mayor Beasttrecon is familiar with. Anyways, he continued to flame me and harass me over the situation. I didn't feel like putting up with an a-moral 12 year old with a temper problem, so I kindly asked him to remove me from the town, and I warped back to spawn without griefing or causing any problems. So! Im looking for a town of mature individuals with home I can become a valuable and powerful member, and enjoy playing this game with.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Doriath
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Wizard/Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? At least once a day for a few hours
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Not teamspeak but a mic, I can get it
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? FatsackTony
  2. How long have you played HC? A month
  3. How old are you? 24
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? So I joined Herocraft and stumbled around for a few hours before really understanding how to navigate the text commands and menus. I soon applied to the town Doriath and was accepted in. I built a cool residence there and placed/mined gravel to get flint for the many rogues in the town, so that they could be supplied with arrows. However, the town Mayor, Beasttrecon, was constantly hostile and verbally abrasive, especially in situations where my lack of experience to this server was involved. In one incident after having been away for a few days for work, I logged on to find, what I thought were, new members of the town in the housing area. They kept breaking town rules so I warned the other members in the town chat of it. The others informed me they weren't members of our town, and had boat-glitched in. I quickly activated the base defenses and the intruders recalled away. The other town members were understanding, and I had learned how to check to see if someone was a towny or not. I'm not stupid, but there is a process called learning I dont think the mayor Beasttrecon is familiar with. Anyways, he continued to flame me and harass me over the situation. I didn't feel like putting up with an a-moral 12 year old with a temper problem, so I kindly asked him to remove me from the town, and I warped back to spawn without griefing or causing any problems. So! Im looking for a town of mature individuals with home I can become a valuable and powerful member, and enjoy playing this game with.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Doriath
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Wizard/Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? At least once a day for a few hours
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Not teamspeak but a mic, I can get it
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
its nice to see you fatsacktony we will definitively consider your application do you remember the names of the raiders that got into your town? we dont want them getting into our town

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@FatsackTony I left Doriath for Windhelm a while ago so I understand your frustration. They're not very new-person friendly, especially if you make a mistake. They're also bullies, might I warn you, so expect them often once your residence is switched over to us :p

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
@FatsackTony I left Doriath for Windhelm a while ago so I understand your frustration. They're not very new-person friendly, especially if you make a mistake. They're also bullies, might I warn you, so expect them often once your residence is switched over to us :p
They are European based, so it really shouldn't be TOO large of an issue, now the TC's on the other hand...

Mariusiam

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? mariusiam
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 month
  3. How old are you? 12
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? because m noob on this server and need protection on my stuff and i think it's nice to be in a town it does the roleplay better. And i think windhelm is a very nice town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja,i don't know what proffession i want to be
  8. How often are you active in game? very often and if i get accepted even more often
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yeah you too need money to drive the town and i get a place to live i get money
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes i have
  11. Have you read our rules? yes i have

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? mariusiam
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 month
  3. How old are you? 12
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? because m noob on this server and need protection on my stuff and i think it's nice to be in a town it does the roleplay better. And i think windhelm is a very nice town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja,i don't know what proffession i want to be
  8. How often are you active in game? very often and if i get accepted even more often
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yeah you too need money to drive the town and i get a place to live i get money
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes i have
  11. Have you read our rules? yes i have
13 is the minimum age for this server, you are 13 arnt you ;)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Guardian787 Can you give me perms to edit the forums? This way I can update the citizens list as needed.
Also can we change the header to "recruiting" So that we can get some more people in this hizzle fo shizzle? :3

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
@MsGigi HolyRane is right. As much as I would love to give the SIC permission to edit the post to update members, it isn't possible for anyone but the original poster to change it. So, just keep the spreadsheet updated and I'll update this member list and the wiki list as I see changes.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Kk, np. And yay! You changed the header to "Recruiting" :D

Lets fill up Windhelm like *insert pun that I could get banned for here involving a black guy and a midget*