• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Windhelm [12] {Neutral} {SKY} - RECRUITING!

coolde11

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? coolde11
  2. How long have you played HC? For about a day
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Because the town sounds awesome and looks friendly
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Necromancer
  8. How often are you active in game? Everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes

Daryian

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? daryian
  2. How long have you played HC? I joined last year and i love the server it is great!
  3. How old are you? 13 but i'm mature
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Because Skyrim is a very fun game and this
  5. Other Towns you were part of? 2 Ethereal which i left and Valhalor which was a amazing town but it was closed
  6. What class are you? Caster and i'm level 15
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I'm gonna try to become a Necromancer so i can tp every one to the nether :)
  8. How often are you active in game? around 4 hours a week and once school is over which is in 12 day i will be on around 10 hours
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yes and if i'm on vacation then ill pay in advance
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have a Skype but i don't chat much sorry
  11. Have you read our rules? yes i actually had a hot key so whenever i hit someone i would just say Sorry!

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Cookiesown1523
  2. How long have you played HC? About 3 days.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? For community, and people to play with. I mostly wander in the jungle near wind helm and have grown tired of it. I could use people to play with and a place to safely keep my items.
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Paladin, Mason or Engineer
  8. How often are you active in game? As much as I can be. I'm on summer break, so maybe quite a bit in the future.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Of course.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Unfortunately, I don't.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Cookiesown1523
  2. How long have you played HC? About 3 days.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? For community, and people to play with. I mostly wander in the jungle near wind helm and have grown tired of it. I could use people to play with and a place to safely keep my items.
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Paladin, Mason or Engineer
  8. How often are you active in game? As much as I can be. I'm on summer break, so maybe quite a bit in the future.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Of course.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Unfortunately, I don't.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have.

Would you be able to download teamspeak? Although having a mic makes it easier to communicate with you, simply being able to listen helps a lot.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? HolyRane
  2. How long have you played HC? 18 months :)
  3. How old are you? Almost 16
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? I love the game Skyrim, and I'm looking forward to joining possibly!
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Communist Collective, Torchlight, Solstheim, Erebos, Akahi
  6. What class are you? I am mastered DK currently, and I have also mastered Wizard and Necromancer. I am also mastered Mason, Miner, and am a level 30 engineer currently.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Planning on going thief and alchemist, possibly geomancer.
  8. How often are you active in game? I can be as active as we need, 1-100 hrs a week if we want :).
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Sure, I'm fucking loaded on cash.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yep, I've already talked to @Guardian787 and @MsGigi
  11. Have you read our rules? Yep!

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Aburido_burrito
  2. How long have you played HC? Almost a year
  3. How old are you? Almost 14
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Im like bff's with firter, and holyrane wants to join so im like MHMM im coming rane.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Mortem, Solstheim, Akahi
  6. What class are you? I am currently a level 41 geomancer. I have disciple, dragoon, samurai and paladin mastered. I have DK at level 43. I am also a level 43 alchemist.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I might go necro, or samurai or disciple after I master geomancer, since they are OP and are getting nerfed.
  8. How often are you active in game? Im always on herocraft. >.<
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Holyrane will cover me.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes. Im currently banned from the herocraft teamspeak but in due time I shall rejoin my beloved firter soon.
  11. Have you read our rules? Totes my goats.

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Aiyeris
  2. How long have you played HC? I was whitelisted a while ago but I played on and off, just exploring and such, never joined a town or anything before.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? It caught my eye, I guess. I also really love the whole Morrowind/Oblivion series of games, and Windhelm was a good name of choice. Finally, you guys seem pretty active in teamspeak and that's exactly what I want.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None, just been exploring until now.
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Caster / Crafter.
  8. How often are you active in game? I used to play on my old server but the leaders were dinguses so I quit, I dedicated about 6-8 hours per day on that server and I can do the same on this one.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Sure, depending on what it is.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yep.
  11. Have you read our rules? Mhm.

Digger360

Obsidian
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Digger360
  2. How long have you played HC? 8 Months.
  3. How old are you? Nearly sixteen.
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? Peer pressure.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Communist collective, Torchlight, Mortem, Solsthiem, Akahi
  6. What class are you? Dreadknight/Enchanter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? N/A
  8. How often are you active in game? I login daily, Usually playing for 4-6 hours.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Holyranes covering me.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I do.
  11. Have you read our rules? I have.

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
(_Maxo)
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? _Maxo
  2. How long have you played HC? About a year now
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Windhelm? I think Windhelm has a lot of potential to being a wonderful town, and I like a lot of the people in Windhelp.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Lorien and Akahi... ( I can explain Lorien [TC] in TS if you wish )
  6. What class are you? Mastered: Ninja, Thief, Bard, Ranger, Dragoon, Dreadknight, Samurai, Wizard, Disciple [healer, caster, warrior, rogue] Alchemist, Almost master Farmer CURRENTLY : 55 Thief / 45 Farmer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I may be staying Thief for a while, I'm sneaky :)
  8. How often are you active in game? At least a few hours a day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? In TS with you at the moment.
  11. Have you read our rules? No.... [2 minute later]... Yes I have read all the rules
@MsGigi, @Guardian787, @Celvick
~Maxo

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@_Maxo : I wanna accept you just because of your signature XD

Alright, he can still get on the forums to my understanding if he wants to get accepted ahead of time. How long is the ban for?