• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here is 'evidence"
@mdperk2 trying to DROWN Rocko.......
20111216120827.png

OHI123

Glowing Redstone
I am sad that I never got to meet Rocko, we could have been such good friends. Who would do such a thing? WHO?! Too lift that sword and swing it through the air, suddenly a life is lost... The work of a deranged mind. Whoever did this you DISGUST me!

Valera

Diamond
Lastivity, I will talk more about this in our pms, both corlark both applied first and is more qualified, yet you chose the next applicant. Just saying, that was kind of unfair

Unfortunately previous actions prevented this user from being accepted.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
besides chandler its not your say (not to imply that i have any say in the matter either) as to who is accepted or rejected.

but in short you do your job and let lastivity and everyone else do thiers.

A_Dane

Dirt

I'm gonna live with shadeking, until the city will get expandet.

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? A_Dane
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have played Minecraft for severel years.
3: How old are you? I am 17 years old
4: Why do you want to join Valor? I need a town, and i need a good town.
How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? I heart about you from "shadeking". Well i have money.
Why should we accept you? Again, cause i have money, and pay taxes. I can
help with cuntructing stuff.

5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? "shadeking" "ralle53"
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rouge Ranger
7. How often are you active in game? About once a day
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yup, thats fine
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes i did
10: Have you read our rules? Ofcourse

Shadeking

Gold

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? A_Dane
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have played Minecraft for severel years.
3: How old are you? I am 17 years old
4: Why do you want to join Valor? I need a town, and i need a good town.
How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? I heart about you from "shadeking". Well i have money.
Why should we accept you? Again, cause i have money, and pay taxes. I can
help with cuntructing stuff.

5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? "shadeking" "ralle53"
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rouge Ranger
7. How often are you active in game? About once a day
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yup, thats fine
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes i did
10: Have you read our rules? Ofcourse
@Lastivity thats the other guy

corlark

Iron
Unfortunately previous actions prevented this user from being accepted.
So, me having to go inactive due to personal reasons, and then being mocked by members of Halvalor, Valhalla, and Valhalor, is why I was not accepted? I was told it was because of spacing issues, and now this. Why try to sugar-coat my denial? Just creates more problems when the truth comes out, problems for everybody.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Try using the pm and find out why, instead of airing it for all to see.
You do not know exactly what is going on and are assuming, so please pm and find out :)

Thank you.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Valor Heights is open,

if we have town members that don't have a home, please move in!!!
there are 6 floors, 1 floor per person please for now. If we expand and make more plots we might up the floors each person has, but for now 1 per person please,

having said that, they are quite large rooms a 12x12 plot interior is 100 blocks square, this is 118 square

there is a lobby with lift signs to each floor, we will change the lift sign to have your name once you let md know you moved in, then place a sign above the door to your apartment, and block it off with dirt block at all times

to move in, simply place sign above door, move in, build to your hearts content, and when you see md get on have him fix the lift sign to add your name to it as he is mason

warning !! the roof has lava because of raiders using apartment to get down, so if you live on top floor dont break the ceiling or it might get lava in your apartment

f8F8R.jpg

Blaisifer

Stone
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Blaisifer​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Ive played for about 6-8 months. Im new to Herocraft.​
3: How old are you? I am 15.​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? I want to join because ive heard it was a fun clan to join. FuturizeHandgun told me about how awesome it was and i want to have fun. You should accept me because im a fun guy and i like to contribute.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? FuturizeHandgun.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I would like to be an Archer.​
7. How often are you active in game? Depending on what server, its possible I could be on almost every day.​
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Thats fine. Ill pay whatever taxes are required as long as Im on.​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes i already voted.​
10: Have you read our rules? Ive read them.​

Valera

Diamond
Can someone take a look at this app for me and do the normal checks :) He is a friend of a current member.

On another note, I need everyone in town to keep up to date on our allies. Please make sure that you know the member list and if there is an issue, let myself, kp or theazian know. Thanks gang! <3

Katabolt

TNT
Hey guys! So as you've probably all noticed, I have yet to build a house in my plot. Why? Because I've been designing one to build there, and before I go to the actual building step thought I would share what I've made! Any comments or constructive criticism is welcome! :)

2012-01-16_08.47.12.png

2012-01-16_08.46.34.png

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Hey Blaisifer, before we accept you, can you tell us more about the server Fedora Fellows? Are you still an active member of that server? If you left, please explain why you left and switched to Herocraft.​

Kata, that house looks very sleek! Much better than just plain stone bricks everywhere.