• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Hmm, I was wondering what the HBI was doing in town, Herocraft Bureau of Investigation. What are your leads? I'm thinking @Theazian had something to do with this.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Cant discuss on going investigation, lets just say, two suspects are looking good for it. they had the time and motive

We have the body and the murder weapon... its only a matter of time.....

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
@Theazian already said he had an alibi....
@Plasma seems awfully motivated to pin this on someone...else! I SUSPECT FOUL PLAY!

Plasma, in the Valor Model Home, with the uncooked fish!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
let plasma do with his fish what he wants in privacy, you might not agree with or understand it, but it is his right as a Valorian

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
all quasi sexual fish jokes asisde, are we Valorians, Valorites, Valoritians, Valorese, etc, what do we call ourselves?

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
note: must kill shade....

as for my self I am investigating and would NEVER strike down an unarmed npc..

@mdperk2 how do we know you didn't lure him to his death? after all you pushed him here.... hmmmm tables have turned ...

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
note: must kill shade....

don't go down that path man, once you start killing people because of information it gets crazy

have you seen Very Bad Things?

Cameron Diaz ended up killing people left and right and it didn't work out well for her

777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?​
NaiverMaulwurf​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
I play Minecraft since 1.3 and Herocraft since 1 week.​
3: How old are you?​
I'm 13 years old​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?​
I heard from my brother that told me everything about. I can tribute my smith spec that I just picked to help you guys out and you should accept me, because I'm a guy that likes to share and loves to fight.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
SihingSin (My Brother) and if we meet probably undeadship.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
I want to be a Samurai and a Smith.​
7. How often are you active in game?​
Atleast once in three days.​
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Yes.​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes.​
10: Have you read our rules?​
Yes.​

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
our apologies, we are full at the current time, after we expand to the next town size we may be able to, good luck in herocraft, but we are not recruiting at this time

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
oAt this time we are not accepting applications for Valor becdause town has reached maximum capacity.
EDIT: KP beat me to it

Also, I think it was Plasma. COme on, he's trying to pin it on other people and is leading the investigation. If he did it it would be the perfect crime!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Back on track to who kills Rocko

I FOUND PHOTO EVIDENCE !!!

W0SW0.png

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'd be more suspicious of whomever is lurking in the background, getcrazy I think..... see him back there watching it all go down like the Chancellor Palpatine