• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd be more suspicious of whomever is lurking in the background, getcrazy I think..... see him back there watching it all go down like the Chancellor Palpatine

Ahhh and so the plot thickens!! The Conan O'Brien-like skin was that of me, but I can assure you that I was NOT responsible! What would the courts say if I could PROVE that it was NOT me with the golden sword?!? Well guess what, I can!

I bring into the court new evidence.

Exhibit A

Equipment

Warrior: Tools
TypeWoodStoneIronGoldDiamond
Pickaxe
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
No.png
No.png

Sword
Yes.png
3hp
Yes.png
4hp
Yes.png
5hp
No.png
7hp
No.png
6hp
Shovel
Yes.png
Yes.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Axe
Yes.png
Yes.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Hoe
Yes.png
Yes.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Warrior: Armor
TypeLeatherIronChainmailGoldDiamond
Armor
Yes.png
Yes.png
Chest
Yes.png
Yes.png
No.png

I am currently a level 16 Warrior class, unspecced. As you can clearly see from the official skill chart, I simply CANNOT wield a golden sword! As such, I suspect...PHOTO MANIPULATION *gasp* on the accuser's part!

Exhibit B
zc8GN.png

This photograph was taken from the public town post #116 in our very own Valor thread. The post was made by @Plasma ! In it, you can clearly see that I am NOT wielding a Golden sword, and that my eyebrows are NOT sinister as they appear in Plasma's obvious photo hoax!

Exhibit C
oUsPC.jpg

This photograph clearly shows the member that can only be @Axcess wielding a sword and full set of armor! Why would you need such deadly gear against an opponent, that is so fragile! Note the sign in the bottom right, explaining to everyone to be careful around him because he is so fragile. Why, it seems to me that someone may have been ready to take action against a defenseless being!

Exhibit D
5ObyR.jpg

This photograph shows @911chandler watching me build a house for the poor little Rockopotomus. You'll notice that chandler is peering into the house from an alleyway. He is between houses, almost as if he wants to stay hidden. You can see from the text in the post my enjoyment from seeing Rockopotomus do normal tasks, such as sitting at the table that I made for him. Why would someone such as myself, who is so clearly attached to the Soothsayer, be the one to kill him? Also note chandler's comment. He says that this scene is like watching TV. Ahhh, but where else but on TV do murderously intricate plots like this exist! I think that Chandler simply wanted it to be more like TV and has orchestrated this conspiracy!

Conclusion
Therefore, I hereby submit that this entire act was a CONSPIRACY against The Great Soothsayer of Valor, Rockopotomus! I have proven that @Plasma has altered a photo, that @kperkins1982 was clearly in on it, that @Axcess was wielding dangerous weapons around him, and that @911chandler was watching it all unfold as he had orchestrated it all!

THE PROSECUTION RESTS IT'S CASE

Next time, on the 'Who Shot Rockopotomus Valor Special'

...do we find out who really shot Rockopotomus?
...was Rocko's first friend and captor mdperk2 involved?
...will justice come to those that are responsible for this crime??

FIND OUT, on the season finale! Same Valor time, Same Valor place!

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Recknod​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Mc- Sep 10' Hc- On& Off since Jun 11'​
3: How old are you? 24​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?​
I went Solo last map and really enjoyed it. This map i have been having alot of issues with people attacking me while I'm mining. I would essentialy just like a place to mine/level with out constantly being attacked. I can offer mainly my financial support. All i really do is mine. I already have enough c for specs and a few lwc's. Last map i just saved the money to try and get on the top /money rank. This time around I can just donate it to the cause. I'm a pretty easy going guy who keeps to himself and just wants to mine.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
I haven't played in months so I'm not sure who's around anymore so I'll just say none.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
17-caster>Future Wiz 16-Enchanter​
7. How often are you active in game?​
4-5 hours a day depending on RL​
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes​
10: Have you read our rules?​
Yes​
Ps. I'm aware you are full and not recruiting until you expand.​
Just wanted to hold my spot in line​

SihingSin

Stone
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?​
NaiverMaulwurf​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
I play Minecraft since 1.3 and Herocraft since 1 week.​
3: How old are you?​
I'm 13 years old​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?​
I heard from my brother that told me everything about. I can tribute my smith spec that I just picked to help you guys out and you should accept me, because I'm a guy that likes to share and loves to fight.​
SihingSin (My Brother) and if we meet probably undeadship.​
I want to be a Samurai and a Smith.​
Atleast once in three days.​
Yes.​
Yes.​
Yes.​

He can life in my and undead's house without any problem.
@mdperk2
@kperkins1982
@Lastivity

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
if he is your brother, and he's gonna live in your house thats fine, just didn't want him to hop in and us have nowhere to put him,

town leaders that are online, please add him to region and town @Lastivity please add to 1st page of forum @Plasma please add to tax room

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
if he is your brother, and he's gonna live in your house thats fine, just didn't want him to hop in and us have nowhere to put him,

town leaders that are online, please add him to region and town @Lastivity please add to 1st page of forum @Plasma please add to tax room

I'll add him to region

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
to the other guy that applied, this dude has irl relations with a current member so he can vouch for him and we are gonna have him a place to live

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Recknod​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Mc- Sep 10' Hc- On& Off since Jun 11'​
3: How old are you? 24​
I went Solo last map and really enjoyed it. This map i have been having alot of issues with people attacking me while I'm mining. I would essentialy just like a place to mine/level with out constantly being attacked. I can offer mainly my financial support. All i really do is mine. I already have enough c for specs and a few lwc's. Last map i just saved the money to try and get on the top /money rank. This time around I can just donate it to the cause. I'm a pretty easy going guy who keeps to himself and just wants to mine.​
I haven't played in months so I'm not sure who's around anymore so I'll just say none.​
17-caster>Future Wiz 16-Enchanter​
4-5 hours a day depending on RL​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Ps. I'm aware you are full and not recruiting until you expand.​
Just wanted to hold my spot in line​

We do like your app, and once a spot opens up we will review this again (and likely accept)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I apologize for NOTHING!! ROCKO DIED!! WE CANNOT LET THIS STAND !!!

@Lastivity was in on the photo manipulation......... I will testify to that..

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
She paid @mdperk2 an undisclosed amount to have photos manipulated to look like I manipulated them, I assure you i have not 'shopped' my photos

Shadeking

Gold
Ahhh and so the plot thickens!! The Conan O'Brien-like skin was that of me, but I can assure you that I was NOT responsible! What would the courts say if I could PROVE that it was NOT me with the golden sword?!? Well guess what, I can!

I bring into the court new evidence.

Exhibit A

I am currently a level 16 Warrior class, unspecced. As you can clearly see from the official skill chart, I simply CANNOT wield a golden sword! As such, I suspect...PHOTO MANIPULATION *gasp* on the accuser's part!

Exhibit B
zc8GN.png

This photograph was taken from the public town post #116 in our very own Valor thread. The post was made by @Plasma ! In it, you can clearly see that I am NOT wielding a Golden sword, and that my eyebrows are NOT sinister as they appear in Plasma's obvious photo hoax!

Exhibit C
oUsPC.jpg

This photograph clearly shows the member that can only be @Axcess wielding a sword and full set of armor! Why would you need such deadly gear against an opponent, that is so fragile! Note the sign in the bottom right, explaining to everyone to be careful around him because he is so fragile. Why, it seems to me that someone may have been ready to take action against a defenseless being!

Exhibit D
5ObyR.jpg

This photograph shows @911chandler watching me build a house for the poor little Rockopotomus. You'll notice that chandler is peering into the house from an alleyway. He is between houses, almost as if he wants to stay hidden. You can see from the text in the post my enjoyment from seeing Rockopotomus do normal tasks, such as sitting at the table that I made for him. Why would someone such as myself, who is so clearly attached to the Soothsayer, be the one to kill him? Also note chandler's comment. He says that this scene is like watching TV. Ahhh, but where else but on TV do murderously intricate plots like this exist! I think that Chandler simply wanted it to be more like TV and has orchestrated this conspiracy!

Conclusion
Therefore, I hereby submit that this entire act was a CONSPIRACY against The Great Soothsayer of Valor, Rockopotomus! I have proven that @Plasma has altered a photo, that @kperkins1982 was clearly in on it, that @Axcess was wielding dangerous weapons around him, and that @911chandler was watching it all unfold as he had orchestrated it all!

THE PROSECUTION RESTS IT'S CASE

Next time, on the 'Who Shot Rockopotomus Valor Special'

...do we find out who really shot Rockopotomus?
...was Rocko's first friend and captor mdperk2 involved?
...will justice come to those that are responsible for this crime??

FIND OUT, on the season finale! Same Valor time, Same Valor place!
Well done md!