• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey i wanted to say if there are any huge projects that need to be done like big walls or giantrooms/ buildings im available and will work for free. Also mdperks i put some food in your chest because you gave me some gold thank you ^^

ralle53

Wood
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ralle53​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? played mc since first beta, ive played on hc since dragon map came.​
3: How old are you? 13, today :p
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) i can contribute with taxes :) and mabye in futrue some nice buildings.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? shade A_Dane​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? caster i will spec into caster.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) yes ofc​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yes i know​
9: Have you read our rules? ive ready the town rules​

Valera

Diamond
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? corlark​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have played MineCraft for around a year, and I have played herocraft for around 6 months. (Went inactive due to... personal reasons.)​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I want to join Valor because some people I 'know' are here from Halvalor. Also, because it has a great 'government' system, unlike most who are tyrants. I am also a healer, so I can possibly be used to a positive advantage when defending/raiding.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? (If they remember me :p) Watter_Bottle, Zaspar, TOADnZACK​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I am a healer. Possibly going cleric, or disciple.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yeah.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yeah.​
9: Have you read our rules? Mhm.
You are not accepted at this time. Thanks for applying!

Valera

Diamond
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ralle53​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? played mc since first beta, ive played on hc since dragon map came.​
3: How old are you? 13, today :p
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) i can contribute with taxes :) and mabye in futrue some nice buildings.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? shade A_Dane​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? caster i will spec into caster.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) yes ofc​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yes i know​
9: Have you read our rules? ive ready the town rules​

Accepted! Welcome to Valor!

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol, so the person that applied after me?

He was a friend of someone already in the town, and was told before we stopped recruiting that he would be able to join. He just posted his app late. Please drop it.

777​
1: What is your IGN? ChaosFusion
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Since around last april
3: How old are you? 16
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) walked by your town a few times, i can contribute defending the town and helping with taxes
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Lildevil888 is my cousin, and Digger360
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? warrior, plan on going paladin most likely, and alch for profession
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yep
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? i vote everyday XD
9: Have you read our rules? yes i have :D

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
At this time we can't accept you Chaos just because our town is filled to the figurative brim with people. Once we expand we will review your application again.

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
Lastivity, I will talk more about this in our pms, both corlark both applied first and is more qualified, yet you chose the next applicant. Just saying, that was kind of unfair

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
U freaking raided us numerous times!
777​
1: What is your IGN? ChaosFusion
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Since around last april
3: How old are you? 16
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) walked by your town a few times, i can contribute defending the town and helping with taxes
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Lildevil888 is my cousin, and Digger360
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? warrior, plan on going paladin most likely, and alch for profession
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yep
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? i vote everyday XD
9: Have you read our rules? yes i have :D

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
U freaking raided us numerous times!

raiding is fine, because he's just playing the game, I like pvp, in hardcore server I attack those I don't know, but once I know them I usually like them, so only if somebody is a jerk do I care if they raid, heck I raid sometimes as well

however... we cannot accept you at this time because we absolutely don't have the space, we have 41 people in a town smaller than the one we had like 20 in before. Good luck on the server.

raiding is fine, because he's just playing the game, I like pvp, in hardcore server I attack those I don't know, but once I know them I usually like them, so only if somebody is a jerk do I care if they raid, heck I raid sometimes as well

however... we cannot accept you at this time because we absolutely don't have the space, we have 41 people in a town smaller than the one we had like 20 in before. Good luck on the server.
thanks, ill be sure to wait. and sorry about the raiding, but i just like to enjoy the pvp. xD and the sneaking around.