• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

In Game Name: _TheAdversary_
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior (8)/ Crafter (17)
What can you contribute to Umbra: I will become a smith once I am a master crafter. So I will be able to repair andy items that are worn down. Also, Im new to PvP but I am getting much better and I learn quickly. I would be willing to go in to any fight for my town.
How active are you on HC: I log on and play for at least a couple hours a day.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Listen yes, but I do not have a headset.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: None
Side notes: No questions from me, I know what is required of me, and I'd like to join and help out in any way I can.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
What can you contribute to Umbra: I will become a smith once I am a master crafter. So I will be able to repair andy items that are worn down. Also, Im new to PvP but I am getting much better and I learn quickly. I would be willing to go in to any fight for my town.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Listen yes, but I do not have a headset.
Side notes: No questions from me, I know what is required of me, and I'd like to join and help out in any way I can.

cool, accepted. Please contact myself, Lumont, or xxsamdamanxx in game and we'll try and get you set up.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
or me

T3hyoshi2

Wood
In Game Name: t3hyoshi2
Current Hero Paths/Specs: rouge lvl 17/crafter lvl 13
What can you contribute to Umbra: I plan to become a miner and make a nice big mine for the town.
How active are you on HC: Im on at least once every other day.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes
Side notes: I play Maplestory and halo if i have free time and am not on minecraft, i dont like losing my stuff when i die but i can deal with it. I dont approve of greifers and i dont greif either. I also dont kill other people in my town or faction, And i plan to be a Ninja/Miner for my class advancement.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: t3hyoshi2
Current Hero Paths/Specs: rouge lvl 17/crafter lvl 13
What can you contribute to Umbra: I plan to become a miner and make a nice big mine for the town.
How active are you on HC: Im on at least once every other day.
Side notes: I play Maplestory and halo if i have free time and am not on minecraft, i dont like losing my stuff when i die but i can deal with it. I dont approve of greifers and i dont greif either. I also dont kill other people in my town or faction, And i plan to be a Ninja/Miner for my class advancement.

I think we're going to have to deny you at this time. We have had a lot of new members join the town recently, and are currently re-designing our town. It's difficult to get adjusted to new members and get them settled in while we currently have so much going on at the moment. This may change in the next few weeks, so feel free to re-apply again in the future.

In Game Name: neonpurpledot
Current Hero Paths/Specs: lv. 7 Rogue
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can PVP well (am at much higher levels on other servers) and collect materials.
How active are you on HC: Iffy on the weeks, but on often on the weekends
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): No, just in-game chatting...
What other towns have you been in or are in now: This would be my first town on this server.
Side notes:

Y

ytiggidmas

In Game Name: neonpurpledot
Current Hero Paths/Specs: lv. 7 Rogue
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can PVP well (am at much higher levels on other servers) and collect materials.
How active are you on HC: Iffy on the weeks, but on often on the weekends
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): No, just in-game chatting...
What other towns have you been in or are in now: This would be my first town on this server.
Side notes:
Declined, feel free to re-apply at a higher combat level.

gdare1

Stone
In Game Name: gdare1
Current Hero Paths/Specs: rogue
What can you contribute to Umbra: When i used to play this I ran an assassin organistaion
How active are you on HC: Used to be always
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Could...
What other towns have you been in or are in now: none, starting back up
Side notes: I used to run an assassination business on previous worlds and i'd like to fit back in with people like me :)

In Game Name: Fearlesswolf34
Current Hero Paths/Specs: lv 19 Crafter, 14 Healer
What can you contribute to Umbra: i am friendly, like to help people when they need help, go to pvp battle arenas to heal my team mates
How active are you on HC: 18 hours per week
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes got teamspeak and a working mic
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Durotar
Side notes: I got kicked by BeasttRecon because he was being mean to me and thinks that i would steal other peoples stuff when they were moving, even though we are good mates outside of mine craft (go to school with each other)

Hobertonio

Stone
In Game Name: Hobertonio
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior, Level 6. Crafter Level 18
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm very good at resource gathering and im willing to help out with any town projects
How active are you on HC: Recently i've started playing 2-4 hours a night, I've only been playing for a couple weeks
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Rapture
Side notes:

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name:
madpear
Current Hero Paths/Specs:
=>Cleric
=>Alch
What can you contribute to Umbra:
Dashing good looks and a spicy attitude.
How active are you on HC:
Couple hours a day a few days a week
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):
Yes'm
What other towns have you been in or are in now:
N/A
Side notes:
Jack_Reacher likes me. I mean he really likes me. It can get weird sometimes.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6

Application:
In Game Name: AdamForte649
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 8 Wizard/10 Crafter, I cant really get to Forgelight to mine because everytime I get to spawn I just randomly crash, I keep trying but Im not sure how to fix it.
What can you contribute to Umbra: Im very active and I would be fine to mine for the town and defend the town base whenever anyone asks me. Im a very helpful person and im willing to do anything for the town.
How active are you on HC: Now that it is Summer Holidays for me Im very active and im leveling up as much as I can but id say im on more than 12 hours a day.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Durotar
Side notes: if I do not get accepted, good luck with the town.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name:
madpear
Current Hero Paths/Specs:
=>Cleric
=>Alch
What can you contribute to Umbra:
Dashing good looks and a spicy attitude.
How active are you on HC:
Couple hours a day a few days a week
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):
Yes'm
What other towns have you been in or are in now:
N/A
Side notes:
Jack_Reacher likes me. I mean he really likes me. It can get weird sometimes.

best application ive seen. somebody make this man president

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name: Aiyeris
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 21 DK, but fuq that shit, going caster / wizard.
What can you contribute to Umbra: My friendship, immaturity, inspirational quotes, etc.
How active are you on HC: I had quit earlier, but I want to come back because I heard Hobertonio and Gharrot are playing again, and I love Aundora so yeah, I'll play more actively and be in TS as often as possible.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Durotar is it.
Side notes: Huehue