• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
The metrapolis of Eclipse has declared war on Umbra. It was sighted that Umbra had taken little Benny. We demand that Little Benny is returned into Ditta18's care. If our demands are met the declaration of war will be receded. Give Benny back or we will find him.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In Game Name: Acherous Formerly known as ShadoWall555
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Ranger/Mason
What can you contribute to Umbra: Free tracks
How active are you on HC: As active as it takes to make 250c a week. This may change
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): both
What other towns have you been in or are in now:
Zeal: talos, solis(mayor), ignotis, The republic of Secretly we are gay, SIC of ARC kingdom.
Dragon: Lorien, Mortem(mayor), Solsthiem(mayor), Akahi, Frost/blight(mayor).
Bastion: Excelsum(mayor- fell because I went inactive), Newerth, Gravcok
Side notes: Kongrave told me this was a cool town and was like apply

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
The metrapolis of Eclipse has declared war on Umbra. It was sighted that Umbra had taken little Benny. We demand that Little Benny is returned into Ditta18's care. If our demands are met the declaration of war will be receded. Give Benny back or we will find him.
Hey, thats my thing that i stole from dmil but re skinned.

In Game Name: LegitGameMaster
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Caster/Crafter
What can you contribute to Umbra: More Raids
How active are you on HC: Starting to get active again, had bad internet for a whi;e
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes
What other towns have you been in or are in now: None
Side notes:

In Game Name: LegitGameMaster
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Caster/Crafter
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can help out aroujd the town, and I can help go on raids
How active are you on HC: Yes
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: None
Side notes: Going to be a pyromance once I master caster

Artikbot

Dirt
In Game Name: Artikbot
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue/Crafter (Becoming Ranger/Engineer)
What can you contribute to Umbra: Designing highly secure redstone systems, raiding, providing intel.
How active are you on HC: As much as I'm allowed by life matters. Which is a lot.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: None, I live in a hidden underground lair.
Side notes: I want to keep doing my evil actions, but under the hood and name of a bigger organization. If I could be granted a cave to build a hideout to carry out experiments, it would be massively great. I would be very honored to carry my actions in the name of Umbra.

Haunted9899

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: Haunted9899
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue
What can you contribute to Umbra: Although I am new to the Herocraft server I have played on a few servers like it. I have been the leader of towns, pvp'd, and am a fairly experienced minecraft player in general.
How active are you on HC: Currently not very active because I have only just joined and am looking to settle into a town with similar interests to mine.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: N/A
Side notes: I would appreciate the opportunity to join your town, if for nothing else than to start networking on the server. I am very loyal if given the chance.

In Game Name: l3lackdeath

Current Hero Paths/Specs: Healer - Later Bloodmage perhaps?

What can you contribute to Umbra: I have previously played on servers with similar mods as herocraft. I was one of the mayor's assistance in our own town that we successfully ran, and had a lot of fun doing it. I look forward to playing with two friends currently already in Umbra, and have always enjoyed meeting new people to play with.

How active are you on HC: Not very active just yet as I am wanting to join a community that has similar interests to mine. I plan to increase my play time once accepted.

What other towns have you been in or are in now: N/A for this server

Side notes: I can't wait to join your town, and look forward to building our town into greatness.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: Jack_Reacher
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Currently Rogue lvl 16 - looking to spec Ninja. Might go Scribe or Smith.
What can you contribute to Umbra: Currently I am not advanced in my spec, but I can immediately contribute to the community by being active and helpful. Eventually, I hope to make large contributions on the PvP front.
How active are you on HC: Fairly active - I can usually get on for >1hr per day.
What other towns have you been in or are in now:
Side notes: Looking to join up with an organized, active group. Looking for good community and guidance. Looking to PvP!