• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Titan [12] <Neutral> *Recruiting

codec1

Legacy Supporter 3
[Intro TBD]
Mayor
Liqwids​
SiC
Codec1​

Bankers
Xinori​
Spartanman118​
Members
kaiellis​
Leliathin​
Mchaos44​
TEDmister95​
bluematterman​
Skepskep​
Udorn​
Xenex​
Allies
TBD
Enemies
TBD
Rules:
1. Follow the rules of the server and the town.​
2. Liqwids, Xinori, Spartanman118, and Codec1 are equal authority leaders of the town listen to them and return the respect that they give to you.​
3. Respect the belongings of other citizens. There is zero tolerence for stealing from other citizens.​
4. Be willing to help other citizens. We do not nickle and dime each other in titan.​
5. NEVER enter another citizens home without their permission.​
6. Do not bring unnecessary drama into the town.​
7. Read the towns message board, things do change and we all need to be on the same page.​
Recruitment:

To be considered for recruitment post the following:

- IGN:
- Timezone:
- Strength/s in MC:
- Weakness/es in MC:
- Current class and profession:
- Previous towns in HC:
- Have you ever been banned from a town? if so why:
- What can you do to help in Titans growth:
- Do you have a microphone and/or teamspeak:

You can also feel free to contact me, liqwids, xinori, and/or spartanman118 in-game, but you will still need to fill out an app before you can be considered.

Super593

Glowstone
- IGN:Super593
- Timezone:Eastern
- Average playtime:2-4 hours
- Strength/s in MC:Teamwork,Strategy
- Weakness/es in MC:Combat
- Current class and profession:Caster,Crafter-Gonna be Necro
- Previous towns in HC:Cerebus
- Have you ever been banned from a town? if so why:Nope
- What can you do to help in Titans growth:I can Aid in building,Defence,Strategies for battle
- Do you have a microphone and/or teamspeak:Yes I got a Mic for Skype....

Monhoji

Stone
- IGN:Monhoji
- Timezone:West Coast
- Average playtime:4-5 hours a week
- Strength/s in MC: Combat, strategy, teamwork
- Weakness/es in MC: low level (2, at the time of writing)
- Current class and profession: Warrior and Crafter
- Previous towns in HC: None
- Have you ever been banned from a town? if so why: No
- What can you do to help in Titans growth: I am an experienced builder and built many structures both in SMP and online, you can see some of my structures on the Team Extreme server in the town of Shamenton if you like. I'm also a fairly good strategist, with credits in several single player games and the MMO game Lords and Knights.
- Do you have a microphone and/or teamspeak:Yes to microphone, no to teamspeak, but my dad is constantly using it (the microphone), so i won't get it much and my old one's as broke as my ass.

Valera

Diamond
This town is in danger of losing region. Taxes are due on Monday 5/7

Also please list 5 active members

Liqwids

TNT
We'll have the taxes on time and our 5 active members are Udorn,Spartanman118,Codec1,XeneX, and myself.
Due to my SiC being busy with IRL stuff he is unable to update the forums. Next time he is online I'll ask him to transfer forum ownership over to me.

Liqwids

TNT
No problem Was trolling the forums before bed. And thanks for moving us to the official town thread... only took a few months. :p

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry our mayor is busy at the moment so I paid the taxes.

TaxesPaid5_17_12.png

I hope this is the correct amount and that I am allowed to do this in his place..

Valera

Diamond
No problem, just make sure that you guys don't double pay as it would not be refunded - only made toward the next payment. Thanks!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Please include that taxes for week 5/7/12, 5/14/12, and 5/21/12 have been payed to lastivity on the 1st post soon.

zTroll

Dirt
- IGN: zTroll
- Timezone: I decided i just want to write my country: Denmark
- Age: 14 (i know it says from 1995 in my profile, i pressed wrong i think)
- Average playtime: i play mine craft maybe 2-3 hours a day sometimes less.
- Strength/s in MC: Farming, gathering.
- Weakness/es in MC: I don't know what weakness i have. I'm not so good at building nice stuff. and i'm only average PvP'er
- Current class and profession: I'm a rogue, my profession is crafter
- Previous towns in HC: I just started on the server.
- Have you ever been banned from a town? if so why: No. i play on another server with Towns and there i'm appreciated
- What can you do to help in Titans growth: Farming, and gathering mostly
- Do you have a microphone and/or teamspeak: I have microphone, but i don't have teamspeak, skype's better.