• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Titan [12] <Neutral> *Recruiting

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

lemon4384

Dirt
- IGN: Lemon4384
- Timezone: Eastern Standard Time(USA and Canada)
- Average playtime: 4 hours... summer vacation ^.^
- Strength/s in MC: Scouting, camo shelters, support/ranged PvP, building small scale shelters
- Weakness/es in MC: close quarters PvP, large scale building, potion making, planing for future
- Current class and profession: rogue, crafter. I plan to become ranger at level 30
- Previous towns in HC: none
- Have you ever been banned from a town? if so why: no
- What can you do to help in Titans growth: I have experience in redstone, water physics, and interrior decorating
- Do you have a microphone and/or teamspeak: yes

Riksuks

Coal
- IGN: Riksuks
- Timezone: Europe, Finland
- Average playtime: 1-2 hours.
- Strength/s in MC: Close quarters PvP.
- Weakness/es in MC: Ranged PvP.
- Current class and profession: Warrior/Crafter.
- Previous towns in HC: None.
- Have you ever been banned from a town? if so why: No.
- What can you do to help in Titans growth: Kill enemies, defence town.
- Do you have a microphone and/or teamspeak: Yes.

- IGN:Ender__Knight , but I usualy go by Jaxx
- Timezone: Central Us/Canada
- Average playtime: I am on just about as much as posible (6-8hrs, needs a life/job)
- Strength/s in MC: anything crafting,farming,etc (oh good to mention Mid scale buildings if has right materials [2-3stories easy, 4 has fun with it 8and up ummm give me some time to plan it out I got this ^w^])
- Weakness/es in MC: anything PvP related
- Current class and profession: Warrior, Crafter
- Previous towns in HC: None
- Have you ever been banned from a town? if so why: No, this is my first town
- What can you do to help in Titans growth: I hope to be a smith so I can help out with tool repairs once I am there, but for now I am trying to bring up some where I am safe from being killed off fast (played for about 2hrs died 5times withing the 30min)
- Do you have a microphone and/or teamspeak: Not yet :/