• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

c12095

Holy Shit!
C12095 Why are you talking on this thread honestly, if you are bored go and hide in a tree?

Because I enjoy the fact that he tried to get into our town with the help of solopanda who was using an alt account and abuse our regions and rob us blind, but tries to act all innocent and plays he victim card constantly.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
So take it to mail I respect this town but obviously you don't. If you did you would've never brought this filth into this thread and the disrespect has risen from the fact that you are tormenting our ex leader when he has to leave through work. :/ all in all you are being a douche.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
OMG YOU GUYS! :eek: C12? Shadow you leave? WOAH!

dramabomb.jpg

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Disappointing fate to a once epic community. Hopefully we can find someone to fill this leadership niche.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
@Brutalacerate because noone has apparently claimed this town, may I claim it? If so can you change the name to Sento and delete this thread. Please message me asap, thanks.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
The way all of this has been handled is so poor and shabby its sad. Jazza , ill help you build the town if you would like .

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
The way all of this has been handled is so poor and shabby its sad. Jazza , ill help you build the town if you would like .
It's not poor and shabby. It is impossible for me to promote him to owner. An admin has to go into the server files and edit it. I CAN'T make him owner.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Wasn't referring to making Jazza411 mayor/owner. Im talking about the way you handled the whole situation.