• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Mayor/SIC: Shadowall555/

Banker: Digger360

Solstheim Council
TBA
Citizen List
  1. Shadowall555
  2. zachimon
  3. xxmasschaosx
  4. bludxethan
  5. holyrane
  6. jazza411
  7. bloodragon345
  8. sonofagunner
  9. kriskills
  10. Reverend_Creeper
  11. Aragorn95667
  12. HANPETER77
  13. digger360
  14. gabec67
  15. Diffuse
Rules

1.) No Stealing from Solstheim or any towns in the kingdom!
If you are caught stealing in town you will be immediately ejected from the town,taken off regions, and all of your belongings will become property of the town. If you refuse to turn over your belongings you will be killed and we will take your items by force.
2.) No Trespassing
Do not enter another citizens home without permission. If you are found doing this you may be assumed a thief!
3.) No killing other citizens
If you are caught engaging in pvp with other citizens you will be punished. The only exception is if both citizens want to duel.
4.) Banking
If you are selling gold it is REQUIRED you sell it to the town. As of right now we are tax free and that is the LEAST you can do to contribute. We will buy it from you for 8c an ingot but donations are appreciated.
5.) Mining
You may not make personal mine tunnels inside town! This can open up ways for unwanted intruders to get in. If you want to mine it is recommended that you go far from town.
6.) Last but not least
Last but not least we have the MOST important rule of the town. When walking passed another citizen you must quickly sneak then keep walking!
Application
Recruitment will be VERY selective. If you wish to join you must have either a great app, referrals, a well known reputation, were a member of ARC last map, a member of Mortem, or impress us somehow.
  • In Game Name:
  • Time on the server:
  • Timezone/Country:
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:
  • Allies or Enemies you have:
  • Class/Profession:
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?:
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?:
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen)
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I guess I need to put an App in. (I hate Apps)
Ign: jazza411
Age/timezone: 16/EST
Reason why you should be accepted: I am a dragoon, I like to kill things, I am husband to Starkillah, I have been playing HC for like 7-9 months.
Any additional info: Don't make theazian sic.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Reason why you should be accepted: I am a dragoon, I like to kill things, I am husband to Starkillah, I have been playing HC for like 7-9 months.
Bahahahahhahahaahahahaha calm you self. I was kidding.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
well your app is good enough and you put in all the core details like i asked. One final thing before you can join though. If an orange rhinoceros plays on a jungle gym how does the raccoon break the cow?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Make the Racoon become friends with dils1 and let him break the cow!!! simple question :p
per jazza's request I am asking him another question. If a llama is traveling at exactly 301.34 miles per hour on a segway down the highway how does the elephant cartwheel down the escalator at the mall while his friends watch and eat pizza with toe nails on it?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Get the Llama that is traveling 301.34 miles to buy the pizza for the friends while clipping his toenails. While the Elephant rolls down a hill, doing cartwheels and backflips. When he reaches the mall he crashes through the entrance and down the escalator. I thought you were making it harder?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Get the Llama that is traveling 301.34 miles to buy the pizza for the friends while clipping his toenails. While the Elephant rolls down a hill, doing cartwheels and backflips. When he reaches the mall he crashes through the entrance and down the escalator. I thought you were making it harder?
Hmmm you are accepted as you have bested me D: