• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solitude (26)

Application
IGN:crazyjoe567
Time zone: GMT
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Wizard/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Today Really
Why do you want to join: I want to join a town, which is new so there is a lot to develop and to keep me busy.
Will you help with town projects: Yes I will try the best I can!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I agree to all rules and understand them.
Referrals: None

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Solitude! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

IGN: Delvro
Time zone:
Classes: Thief, Crafter
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days
Why do you want to join: I got word that this town is newbie friendly
Will you help with town projects: Absolutely!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Referrals: Wolfboy494

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Delvro
Time zone:
Classes: Thief, Crafter
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days
Why do you want to join: I got word that this town is newbie friendly
Will you help with town projects: Absolutely!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Referrals: Wolfboy494

Gecko+Trail+Adventures.jpg

Welcome to Solitude!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys, Im doing a project so if you can collect these materials for a project in Solitude:
-Ink Sacs
-Red Roses

Afro7897

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Afro7897
Time zone: EST
Classes: Warrior
How long have you been on HC: I can't remember exactly but I've been here for over a year (two previous maps)
Why do you want to join: I was told this town was active and had great architecture so here I am.
Will you help with town projects: I wouldn't have it any other way.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Referrals: kevinlive

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
white, I cant log into herocraft for some reason atm sorry :/ been trying for like 20 or so minutes and i give up :(

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Good job to KryCraft, leftovers5, macura, and TheCraftingBench on defending against the raiders! That was so fun! We kept killing them everytime they came :DD Good job.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Good job to KryCraft, leftovers5, macura, and TheCraftingBench on defending against the raiders! That was so fun! We kept killing them everytime they came :DD Good job.

good to see the Defenders of Oblivion helping those less fortunate, lol :p