• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solitude (26)

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
After being added to the regions I promise not to steal, only to use farms. If I do steal I understand I will be banned.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah he has worked out a deal with me, i will tell you next time we talk.

Application
IGN:NuclearAsian
Time zone: EDT
Classes: Rouge
How long have you been on HC: 1 or 2 months
Why do you want to join: I haven't been in a town before and I want to try it out. The other towns are taking to long to respond. ( I've waited 2 weeks) So I moved along to this town hoping I can get a fast response whether or not I get accepted. I can help around a lot since I don't have a bed time. I am a willing person to give up their time for someone else.
Will you help with town projects: Yes, they seem easy enough.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I have read them and completely comprehend them.
Referrals: I don't know anyone in this town. Tbh I don't know anyone in herocraft

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
A referral is a person in the town that you know who would give you a positive recommendation. Talk with whiteninja, I'm out of the loop currently as to what's going on in town with my internet situation.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Nuclear, get in touch with whiteninja in game. He's not on the forums much.

femi96

Dirt
Application
IGN: femi96
Time zone: Central Standard I believe
Classes: Rogue only at the moment (Will probably change soon)
How long have you been on HC: I don't remember when I first played but it was a few months before the current map
Why do you want to join: I like herocraft but griefing is annoying, so i would like a nice place to call a home and safe haven. I am also good at building bases and unique structures.
Will you help with town projects: Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course
Referrals: toux1997 who may also want to join, but isn't on right now

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, Just mastered Smith today a couple hours ago. I have installed a few Chest Shops in Solitude. I made a Redstone shop that you can buy 10 Redstone for 5coins if you needed some for recall and made a Gold Ingot shop for anyone to sell Gold Ingots for 8.4c each bar. They're all located right beside the old Gold Chest shop that Farroes installed.

@Farroes - Can you destroy your old gold chestshop in solitude town hall? So I can have more spaces for more shops? Thanks

As for @femi96 and @NuclearAsian - Please contact with me in-game, if you need our Channel Chat in-game please message me in the forums through private message.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
White, lower your chestshop price to 8c so its in-line with the other gold shops in our towns. All the profits go towards the town, and we need the money to expand.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, I'm not gonna be on until next weekend. Spring break ends today and I go back on School on Tuesday, and during from Saturday to Monday, will be a time for me to rest and do some school stuff. Btw, I'm gonna work on a project in Solitude. So if you see a big giant dirt piece of shit floating, thats the thing. it's just an outline, I will work on it more next weekend.