• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Newerth (20) (Neutral) (XD) *recruiting*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have a question, why is Lightforge/Canterlot being attacked by Newerth/Nevermore. Yes Canterlot is allied with Alexhoff but that isn't really a reason to raid an allied town!!! And now why was Lightforge getting attacked? They hate Alexhoff.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
LightForge was never attacked, Canterlot was by from what I undertsand, a combined NM newerth force. Even after alexhoff left, victim and dazzlar contnued to attack, and when I was visiting Canterlot a little bit later, dazzlar killed me without saying a word. The position of KoE within XD is severley compromised if such acts continue.

Aldrigg

Wood
And Haxnn, i should say: Canterlot is not allied with alexhoff. Alex was helping us to defend our town because someone personally asked him to (not gonna say who, if that needs to be said, i'm gonna get that with my mayor). We let him into town supervised (i was looking at every step he took inside CT), and he did not get into the main area of CT, did not enter in any of the residences, did not loot any of the chests there, and did not attack any of us. And he just got into because there were 4~6 people outside trying to kill him, and heck - he was helping us, we wouldnt leave him to death, that would clearly be a dick move! After some political shitstorm at CT's and NM's channel, we tought it was better for alex to leave. alex left the ct channel, ported out of ct, and he was not a problem anymore. On the other hand, Dazzlar and victim130 kept atacking us, raiding us, killed some citizents of ours (including me), and well, that was it. Just to remember anyone who reads this: Dazzlar and victim kept atacking us even after alex left ct and the channel

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
As always, the situation is more complicated than it appears. Victim is a hothead, but he isn't crazy, and he isn't a traitor. So I'll tell him to stop, but he is an honored member of Newerth, and one of the best people we have. I'm going to try to find out what happened, but I won't act until I know the whole story.

@victim130

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Wait... Canterlot was defending Alexhoff? Alexhoff is an enemy of Newerth. Through and through. I don't think the question is "why was Victim attacking his allies?" I think the question is "why were our allies defending our enemies?" Honestly, after everything Alexhoff has done to Newerth, I support any action that Victim would take against Alexhoff and those who harbor him. I'm sorry that you were the victims of that. I propose that in the future, you make better friends.

I don't care who it was that invited Alexhoff to help Canterlot. You would be better off dealing with that internally, unless Xexorian or the Council decides otherwise. It should be clear that harboring XD's enemies will not be tolerated. There are plenty of problems between the towns of the former KoE and the core of the Dominion. When they're fully resolved, I suspect situations like these are less likely to happen.

Victim, I think that you should probably not deal with situations like these unilaterally, since there can be political blowback like the sort we're seeing. I appreciate the actions that you took. In the future, I suggest different ones.

Aldrigg

Wood
Its the other way around: Canterlot wasnt defending alexhoff, alexhoff was helping to defend Canterlot (from Truelinko and some friends of him). And i would totally understand if our allies were trying to attack alex - but, as i said before, alex ported out of ct, no more alex at ct, and victim continued to raid us. That was a big problem, dont you think, bluejack? Well, i think so. And i did not understand why they continued to raid us. Hopefully in a day or 2 i'm gonna have a video that's gonna prove something else. For now, it's better for me to let it as it is, and let the higher ranks decide this - after all, im just a citizent.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
After reading this Aldrigg i'm even more sure that Victim just used this as an excuse to hurt my town. If you tagged me i could have noticed your story and used it.

Alexhoff was never an enemy or an ally to CT. He was a personal friend just like Victim and Dazzlar personal friends that helped them raid Canterlot. Alexhoff simply helped out Canterlot against raiders and we repaid him by protecting him later. After he ported out there was NO REASON for Victim and Dazzlar to continue their attacks on Canterlot. This jut looks like an attack to hurt Edolas and it's leaders also considering WoleverEntun was killed without doing anything. Also Jotamota was killed when he didn't even hit back, he didn't want to hit allies. Canterlot respects alliances and we told Alex to port out, Newerth and Nevermore doesn't because they killed allies who didn't even defend themselves.

Aldrigg

Wood
Sorry kenn, toght jota had covered all the history. Btw, I didn't hit back too - didnt even had the chance to, died on blaze+forcepull inside a ladder.

YellowJester

Stone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I just started playing on Herocraft yesterday and I talked to TheMorman and Newerth seems like a great town to join. I also want security and a home.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days.
What will your profession be (spec included)?: Warrior-Samuri Crafter-Merchant
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a dedicated Minecraft player. Although I just joined Herocraft, I have been playing Minecraft since it came out. I enjoy the game very much and I communicate well with others. I am a pretty good builder and a great fighter! I can defend Newerth and I can sell items to the people in it.

My in game name is: YellowJester

Diarmada

Glowing Redstone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Well it will be my first town if i get accepted. I figure if im to survive on the sever, ive got to have some friends or teammates.
How long have you been on the server?: Around 1-2 weeks
What will your profession be (spec included)?: Either ranger,enchanter-alchemist or thief, enchanter-alchemist
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well I enjoy PvP, Im not the best hotkeyer but I can still hold my own in a fight. I guess im just looking for friends on a server thats new to me.

In-game name is Diarmada

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
holy crap this is like reading a script for a movie interesting events you all had happen ... not stirring anything up but i actually ate 4 reeses cups and drank an energy drink reading all this to bad no video =( btw Xanipher is my Virtual Hottie =) oh yea xoxoxoxo

I have fallen victim to the 1.1 update lockup glitch after deleting my .minecraft and will not be back on until both Minecraft and HC upgrade to 1.2. Please do not mistake me for "inactive" and repo my house.

Triforce9

Glowing Redstone
I apologize for my recent absence (not that anyone would've exactly noticed); my internet has been cutting out for the past week, and I don't have the opportunity to play Minecraft when it's working.

Just thought I'd post about it, while I currently can, so my plot doesn't get demolished and re-appropriated.

DarthBotto

Wood
Application:
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My personal friend, Dalkor, who introduced me to Herocraft, highly recommended that I join Newerth, since he said the members are cool and fun to get along with. Because I know he has great knowledge about Herocraft, I believe him. It also doesn't hurt that the town has the same name as HoN. ;)

How long have you been on the server?: Several weeks; I was pretty much told to go for Newerth at Day 1.

What will your profession be (spec included)?: Mason

Past towns?: N/A (I was told to save myself) :p

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can add to the comradery of the community, as well as my design skills, (*cough* college degree). The reason I want to be a mason in the town is simply because of the aspects of Minecraft, this seems to be the element that attracts me the most and more accentuated with this server.