• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Moria [Neutral] [6]

Name: monkeymonk78
level: rogue lvl 6 really close to seven, crafter lvl 5 really close to six.
talents: im good with redstone and general building
timezone: EST Standard Time (Eastern) State: New Jersey
Why: I am new and looking for a city to join. I can only bring good things to this town to help you out.
P.S. On Thursday June 28 im leaving for sleep away camp for one month. This mean no MC for one month D:. But i assure once i come back i will be an active member on the server helping out the town!

SpartanLCU

Iron
Application
IGN: SpartanLCU
Level:lvl 2 warrior lvl 10 crafter(Im working on it)
Talents:Im a boss pvper and builder, I kill people with fists for fun, and Yes I Do Kill Them, ask 133m45t3r
Timezone:East U.S.
Why You want me: I can help build very efficiently, and I am a very good pvper when called upon, I am very devoted to my towns, and am friends with modularknigth, and many other applicants, we work well together. I also Kill people with my fists, trust me, ask modularking. I would be a great addidtion to the town along with my friends, we will help u kill everything. :D
and check out the screenie

SpartanLCU

Iron
Application
IGN: SpartanLCU
Level:lvl 2 warrior lvl 10 crafter(Im working on it)
Talents:Im a boss pvper and builder, I kill people with fists for fun, and Yes I Do Kill Them, ask 133m45t3r
Timezone:East U.S.
Why You want me: I can help build very efficiently, and I am a very good pvper when called upon, I am very devoted to my towns, and am friends with modularknigth, and many other applicants, we work well together. I also Kill people with my fists, trust me, ask modularking. I would be a great addidtion to the town along with my friends, we will help u kill everything. :D
and check out the screenie
2012-06-25_20.41.26.png

Name: Nate B and Trevor B. In game. Modularking and Sheepdawg007
Level: Rogue 14. Only been on for a few days from time to time. Starting Grind fest tomorrow. Crafter- 13
Sheep- Just started. Just needs to grind with me- Healer-1 Crafter-1
Talents: I am a decent builder and understand defense traps and defensive structures greatly. My real talent lies in my pvp abilities. Once I have memorized my keybinds and maxed my level you will understand. My brother is intelligent and a healer. Healers=Good. Good= :).
Timezone: EST
Why: I'm bringing a large group of people who are just starting out but are devoting a lot of time to the server. Our other Server shut down and we have all migrated here. We understand each other and work together quite well in pvp. Due to the fact we have been playing together for the greater part of a year we are like a well oiled killing machine.

(Addition)
I helped build this server creating a lot of the events you will see in this video. Sadly the server went down and we are now here looking for a new home.
1:10-1:14 was one of my builds split into two shots.

XxRichiexX

Dirt
Richie G - XxRichiexX-- IGN
level - rogue 1 just started crafter - 1
talents - im a good builder and fit in well with rogue
age 14
timezone- central
i know alot of the people on the town and i work well with all of them and would benefit the town greatly.
I will help out the town alot you wont regret letting me join in.

Wolfstarr

Dirt
Application
IGN: Wolfstarr
level: Warrior lvl 1 ; Crafter lvl 1
Talents: i am an excelent pvper, and a very good builder, and am skilled with swords
Timezone: Central U.S.
Why you want me: I have been on Vesco's servers with a couple of guys in here, i was recommended to join this town from Modularking, and i am also very good at building, and a good fighter, so i wont really die a whole lot.

1337m4570r

Dirt
Name: 1337m4570r
Level: lvl 9 warrior, lvl 12 crafter
Talents: I am a decent pvper, builder and an amazing miner
Timezone: central standard
Why Moria wants me: Cannon fodder, lol jk, I can provide many stacks of materials because of my mining skills in addition to being able to build decently.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Just so you are aware Dragon. Tekosniper has bin caught stealing from my town. and is being dealt with the mods/admins. i suggest not allowing him back in but its your choice. since i know he's going 2 come crying 2 u.

Good day!

Blinkenmage

Stone
Name: blinkenmage
Level: Level 3 Healer, Level 5 Crafter
Talents: I know the rules of mining and How to mine correctly, I am also a great builder and PvPer!
Timezone: Pacific Time
Why Moria wants me: I am a great addition to the town cause I can get Materials and Fight off enemies I am also going to Spec in Druid I am also a great Miner and can gather materials to help them. I can also Build to help the Town grow, I can also make awesome Pvp Traps. My friends Modularking, and SpartanLCU also are in this town and they are cool people.