• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Moria [Neutral] [6]

IGN: FatsackTony
TIME ZONE: Mountain Standard, UT
PREVIOUS BUILDS: Below
WHY I WOULD FIT IN: I'm a team player. I just started Herocraft and I'm willing to be whichever class and profession would benefit the town most. I am respectful as long as I am shown respect. I'm a mature adult, not a babbling kid who will give you problems. I enjoy building, and strategizing defenses. I'm funny in the right atmosphere.
TELL A STORY: So I joined Herocraft and stumbled around for a few hours before really understanding how to navigate the text commands and menus. I soon applied to the town Doriath and was accepted in. I built a cool residence there and placed/mined gravel to get flint for the many rogues in the town, so that they could be supplied with arrows. However, the town Mayor, Beasttrecon, was constantly hostile and verbally abrasive, especially in situations where my lack of experience to this server was involved. In one incident after having been away for a few days for work, I logged on to find, what I thought were, new members of the town in the housing area. They kept breaking town rules so I warned the other members in the town chat of it. The others informed me they weren't members of our town, and had boat-glitched in. I quickly activated the base defenses and the intruders recalled away. The other town members were understanding, and I had learned how to check to see if someone was a towny or not. I'm not stupid, but there is a process called learning I dont think the mayor Beasttrecon is familiar with. Anyways, he continued to flame me and harass me over the situation. I didn't feel like putting up with an a-moral 12 year old with a temper problem, so I kindly asked him to remove me from the town, and I warped back to spawn without griefing or causing any problems. So! Im looking for a town of mature individuals with home I can become a valuable and powerful member, and enjoy playing this game with.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: FatsackTony
TIME ZONE: Mountain Standard, UT
PREVIOUS BUILDS: Below
WHY I WOULD FIT IN: I'm a team player. I just started Herocraft and I'm willing to be whichever class and profession would benefit the town most. I am respectful as long as I am shown respect. I'm a mature adult, not a babbling kid who will give you problems. I enjoy building, and strategizing defenses. I'm funny in the right atmosphere.
TELL A STORY: So I joined Herocraft and stumbled around for a few hours before really understanding how to navigate the text commands and menus. I soon applied to the town Doriath and was accepted in. I built a cool residence there and placed/mined gravel to get flint for the many rogues in the town, so that they could be supplied with arrows. However, the town Mayor, Beasttrecon, was constantly hostile and verbally abrasive, especially in situations where my lack of experience to this server was involved. In one incident after having been away for a few days for work, I logged on to find, what I thought were, new members of the town in the housing area. They kept breaking town rules so I warned the other members in the town chat of it. The others informed me they weren't members of our town, and had boat-glitched in. I quickly activated the base defenses and the intruders recalled away. The other town members were understanding, and I had learned how to check to see if someone was a towny or not. I'm not stupid, but there is a process called learning I dont think the mayor Beasttrecon is familiar with. Anyways, he continued to flame me and harass me over the situation. I didn't feel like putting up with an a-moral 12 year old with a temper problem, so I kindly asked him to remove me from the town, and I warped back to spawn without griefing or causing any problems. So! Im looking for a town of mature individuals with home I can become a valuable and powerful member, and enjoy playing this game with.
Say whatever you want, I honestly don't care about you talking behind my back.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
@BeasttRecon I do respect you as a mayor, but if there is a problem with an ex member, could you please take it up with them in a private chat? The last thing I want is more enemys due to who I recruit, thank you.

• Application:
  • IGN: Jaxx / Ender__Knight
  • Timezone: Central, U.S.A/Canada
  • Previous Builds: I usualy do 2-3stories, work in the graphic design and interior design classes (wanting to own a restaurant in rl) has help with my architecture
  • Why would you fit in Moria: I enjoy crafting and have been looking for a place I can be safe in (I really suck at pvp.. it kinda sad really), I wouldn't say I am great at architecture, but I am pretty good, my secondary class I want is ether Alchemist (open a minecraft tavern) or Smith. I am good at planing and hope to be of help somewhere ^^
  • Tell us a story:
Jaxx fixes his hat entering through the back door of the mansion
"Did I ever enjoy entering the front... No I guess not, or at least as far as I remember..." Jaxx said to himself allowed as he entered a small kitchen,
"better stop talking to my self as well the young ones will think I am mad... then again I was never all her in the first place.." Jaxx chuckled at the words, entering a hallway, his glide in strided, looking for the main room of the living and some unliving to make a form of company as far as Jaxx usually went, which was not really company as just there cause the person decided to talk to him.

• Application:
  • IGN: Imkookooforpie
  • Timezone: PST USA
  • Previous Builds: I have built many things on imdeity including a giant pair of leather paints and many underground towns. Also I helped create an Eiffel tower.
  • Why would you fit in Moria: Well idk. I joined like three day's ago and I could help mine but right now its just me and two friends trying to survive in the wilderness. I want to be either a Bloodmage Merchant, or a Cleric merchant so I could be a healer or something.
  • Tell us a story: Once upon a time, imkookooforpie's friend got killed by a skeleton by the northeast spawn tele porter. Imkookooforpie is a good friend so he went off to get it. He travelled for a long time but once he got there he saw someone. He was shooting spiders. Imkookooforpie was not dumb, he ran to attack. But alas he was in a no pvp zone. He decided to act like he didn't try to just kill this person. He said "hey". After ashore talk imkookooforpie got invited to a town. he was sent here to apply and in the end he got his friends stuff.
P.S. The person who i met sure is cool.

ScrewDisGame

Stone
Name: ScrewDisGame
Level: 10 Warrior
Talents: I am quite a good architect when it comes to building things like houses, farms, buildings, bridges, and practically anything else. I am a good survivalist, I know a lot of techniques.
Timezone: PST USA
Why Moria wants you: I am a good miner/hunter/builder. I am great friends with imkookooforpie. I get along welll with teammates. I share, protect and assist them.

sadnax13

Dirt
name: sadnax13
lv: 8
talents : rogue crafter
timezone : west coasst
u guys want me because : im a valuble pvper i like hero craft alot i have a bit of materials n my friends arre in the guild ( imkookooforpie screwdisgame ) but they took mmost of the supplies with them when they joinned i would realy like to join your town to help it out and to be able to play with my friends