• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

InAcan

Coal
I am in dire need of iron. I've had to use stone tools for the last few hours today, and goodness gracious mining feels like I'm stuck in traffic behind a 90-year-old granny that's putting on her makeup in the mirror.
(Nothing against grandmas, btw. Grandmas are fucking awesome. But seriously lady, pay more attention to the road than your silly artificially-colored face.)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
He's in the Academy and Glaciem. His membership in the evil town overrides his membership in a neutral guild - And therefor he is already KoS per our standards. He was poking around our chat uninvited. Being an enemy, that is all it takes to be specified separately from ones town.

Our town KoS list only extends to current citizens of that town. So if a stranger leaves Erebos, they are no longer targettable by our citizens. However, if while in Erebos, that citizen does anything worthy of attention (participating in a raid, murder, theft, general rudeness) they will be specified as permanent targets, so that even if they leave the town, they will always have a special place on our wall of shame.
Needless to say, this also bars a player from ever joining Malum, or visiting as a guest.

As for the guild - nope. A guild devoted to killing mobs within the mob arena is unnecessary. the guild in question is full of player killers and undesirables. Little will be accomplished in this guild that cannot be accomplished simply by playing Herocraft.

Corwin, get with nate in-game and mug him. I also suggest you go mining rather than work on the road. You could use the experience, and will likely make more money doing so.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
To be fair, Azian is a devoted member of the guild, and one of his own goals is to join every chat channel he can for the heck of it. :p Ah well. -shrug-

Chumwagon

TNT
He's in the Academy and Glaciem. His membership in the evil town overrides his membership in a neutral guild - And therefor he is already KoS per our standards. He was poking around our chat uninvited. Being an enemy, that is all it takes to be specified separately from ones town.

Our town KoS list only extends to current citizens of that town. So if a stranger leaves Erebos, they are no longer targettable by our citizens. However, if while in Erebos, that citizen does anything worthy of attention (participating in a raid, murder, theft, general rudeness) they will be specified as permanent targets, so that even if they leave the town, they will always have a special place on our wall of shame.
Needless to say, this also bars a player from ever joining Malum, or visiting as a guest.

As for the guild - nope. A guild devoted to killing mobs within the mob arena is unnecessary. the guild in question is full of player killers and undesirables. Little will be accomplished in this guild that cannot be accomplished simply by playing Herocraft.

Corwin, get with nate in-game and mug him. I also suggest you go mining rather than work on the road. You could use the experience, and will likely make more money doing so.
Am I on the wall of shame for calling you a ***** that one time?

BTW this is Mrchucklez :D

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Am I on the wall of shame for calling you a ***** that one time?

BTW this is Mrchucklez :D
I would kindly ask you to leave, though I am now aware that you are below respectfulness.

Folks: I won't be on for a day or two (at best) due to computer problems. I'm assembling a new PC and am having troubles with my motherboard. Spenser - You're in charge of the daily floggings, I know you're ready! You can do this!

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
But I've been busyyyyy....
I'd like to thank Corwin for his large amount of work on the road, though he's hit one hell of a lava pocket. Its a ravine of lava, approximately 7 blocks deep and we've run into it lengthways. I'll be working on mining all of that out but it will be a major pain in the ass :(

Keep continuing the roof until you're at 450, I'll handle the rest from there. Once you've reached that point go mining so you can get some real exp :p

InAcan

Coal
I've had to do that as a last resort when I occassionally notice a cute li'l gold vein hiding underneath all that lava.
And I hope by the end of today to be a level 30 crafter, so I should be able to really start kicking that obsidian's ass real soon.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Whelp, my motherboard was basically DOA. Only took me 36 hours of researching to find out that my problem is something most people just scrap the board for. Gonna try to RMA it, but it looks like I'll be buying from another company, rather than waiting weeks for a replacement/them to ship back the same board.
I'll hopefully be on by wednesday next week, assuming my new board ships on Monday. And I won't be as psychotic either!

Am I right to assume everyone else is taking a breather in my absence? No screams of agony or cracking of whips?

InAcan

Coal
I JUST MASTERED CRAFTER! WOOOOOOO! :D
Got myself a fancy little title. :3 This weekend was very productive.

InAcan

Coal
And on another note: Once I hit level 50 crafter, are you guys okay with me turning our entire coal stash into diamonds? :D

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
You guys do know that you can fill in lava with cobble, mine the cobble out, and the lava will go bye bye, right? Obsidian isn't the only way