• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

Sean53

Stone
You're aware we're a strictly anti-PK town, right? We have very specific guidelines on who may be attacked. I'm wary of allowing new users into my town, since there is little history to judge by. I can easily deny someone like Greekcrackshot, since I know he has a history of PKing and other things that go against our morals. So, do your goals line up with Malum's?
Three things: One; i changed my reply. And Two; I am new, never played any games like wow or lol though i do know about them, and three, I am just a simple gamer looking for some work in Herocraft to fill my empty low-level life.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm gonna give you a shot here in Malum. It'll help to have a safe place to call home, since the majority of Herocraft's playerbase seems to have devolved to either mindless PVPers or griefers. I'll talk to you in game.

Sean53

Stone
I'm gonna give you a shot here in Malum. It'll help to have a safe place to call home, since the majority of Herocraft's playerbase seems to have devolved to either mindless PVPers or griefers. I'll talk to you in game.
Applelove,
I must say thank you very much. You have given me a chance not only in herocraft but also in a new city. we must meet in-game.
Thanks again,
Sean53 (smileysullivan53)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Those of you doomed to roam the O chat for all eternity:
Start gathering information about newly forming guilds. Namely, prominent members who join or mention support of such guilds, and similar information.

While it is unreasonable to hold other towns to Malum's standards, we will make some assumptions based on the available information. That is, if multiple prominent members of a neutral/good aligned town join or pledge support to an evil or unethical cause, that town will be added to our list. As a reminder, per Malum standards, any citizen joining a NON-GOOD aligned guild will be expelled from Malum without warning or question. This extends to everyone within the town, whether we're best friends or not. This extends to myself - If I join or pledge support to such a cause, I forfeit ownership of Malum to my SIC.

In an ideal world, all towns would throw out their weak members like we will. Sadly, this is not the case, and mayors in such instances tend to turn a blind eye to the evil deeds of their citizens. Now is a grand opportunity to give a "purification through fire" speech, but I am more of a diplomat than a war leader.

InAcan

Coal
I most likely won't be able to get on for more than 2 hours total this weekend. I have a mountain of homework due on Monday, and I think that maybe, just maybe, I should do some of it.
It's hard to decide though. I've had this same problem the last 3 weekends in a row, but I still sat on my ass and didn't do a single bit of it.
Decisions, decisions...

IGN: flowerpower_ftw
Previous towns (inc. past maps): none just got n this server
Why do you want to join us?: i would like to join your town because i have two friends already in this town and i would like to be able to chill with them
Class/Profession: crafter
Do you like to work?: yes im willing to do anything to help you out
Are you a member of any guilds?: nope none
What is your opinion on apples?: my opinion on apple is they are awesome especially the granny smith ones they are awesome

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
Quite enthralled to announce that progress on our road is doing quite well, we've already conquered our first large lava pocket, but have now encountered another.

Quite good experience as well. NEED MORE WORKERS THAT CAN USE DIAMONDS PICKS.
I'm sick of mining god damn obsidian.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
GET OVER IT.
Rawr, I am a fruit.

Rioku_ and AgentXenon added to the list. Rioku_ broke onto the road and murdered greenbean, AgentXenon was with him. AgentXenon got himself blown up by a creeper, Rioku was promptyly executed for trespassing and murder.
0xChase has also been added.
oO_G6_Oo has been added.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
You have been playing for 3 months. It is not difficult to earn a place on anyone's list. Were you to attack anyone else with such numbers, you would have made enemies with them as well.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
RANDOM PICTURE DUMP

2012-03-06_182622.png

2012-03-06_183433.png

2012-03-06_183520.png

2012-03-06_183322.png

2012-03-06_183052.png

Thanks for the cake, sam >:O

MOAR SOON

2012-01-03_193813.png

Kainzo!

2012-01-01_230821.png

Early Mob Arena!

2012-01-15_121648.png

Bearcat hiding the corpse!

2011-12-21_224121-1.png

A very early outline of Malum!

2012-02-02_194226.png

An earlier shot of our dig site! It was crazy.

2012-02-07_193720.png

Malum isn't safe!

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
Let it be known to our citizens that if materials are needed for tools or building their homes a request can be left here or in game via mail or a sign to either me or Apple, we both have sizable stocks of materials and would be glad to oblige.