• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Imperium (20) [Neutral] {Recruiting} {XD}

Do you play any other online games? I see nothing wrong here but im just curious cause everyone in this town plays a lot of different games together.
I dont really play other online games, other than Toribash, but by far I play Minecraft much more.

Runiczeal

TNT
Well, as I see it, nothing appears to be wrong.

Welcome to Imperium
Please get with me in game

Zuchary

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Zuchary
  1. How long have you played HC? I have just recently joined the adventure.
  2. How old are you? 19
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? To continue my grandfathers legacy of running a bread shop (see link below for explanation)
  4. Other Towns you were part of? None
  5. What class are you? Healer/crafter. But expect farming and selling bread.
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Untiment bread shop of the town.
  7. How often are you active in game? I will be on almost every night.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? yes.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I dont know what that is but im willing to learn and i have a mircophone.
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes, i agree to all rules.
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? Im sorry i must of missed it, i dont know, but i will listen to any authority anyway.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Zuchary
  1. How long have you played HC? I have just recently joined the adventure.
  2. How old are you? 19
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? To continue my grandfathers legacy of running a bread shop (see link below for explanation)
  5. What class are you? Healer/crafter. But expect farming and selling bread.
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Untiment bread shop of the town.
  7. How often are you active in game? I will be on almost every night.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? yes.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I dont know what that is but im willing to learn and i have a mircophone.
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes, i agree to all rules.
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? Im sorry i must of missed it, i dont know, but i will listen to any authority anyway.

talking to im game! accepted

kay4kay

Dirt
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? kay4kay
How long have you played HC? haven't yet
How old are you? 17
Why do you want to join Imperium? my bf is in it
Other Towns you were part of? none
What class are you? will be rogue
Future spec plans (class and profession)? thief, smith
How often are you active in game? haven't been on yet
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
Have you read our rules? yes
If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) Banker

zomo

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? zomorocks26
  1. How long have you played HC? I'm new. I joined today, and was looking for a good place to start.
  2. How old are you? Fourteen.
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? I'd like the ability to join a good town to start off my place at Herocraft. This town looks nice plus I like TSFH. You people have good taste.
  4. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  5. What class are you? I'm a Caster.
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I'm leaning towards becoming a Wizard, but I'm pretty open to almost anything. I may also plan on becoming a Mason, as I'm a decent builder.
  7. How often are you active in game? I've played for a couple hours today, and I can be pretty active.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes, and I agree to them.
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) The Banker.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? zomorocks26
  1. How long have you played HC? I'm new. I joined today, and was looking for a good place to start.
  2. How old are you? Fourteen.
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? I'd like the ability to join a good town to start off my place at Herocraft. This town looks nice plus I like TSFH. You people have good taste.
  4. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  5. What class are you? I'm a Caster.
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I'm leaning towards becoming a Wizard, but I'm pretty open to almost anything. I may also plan on becoming a Mason, as I'm a decent builder.
  7. How often are you active in game? I've played for a couple hours today, and I can be pretty active.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes, and I agree to them.
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) The Banker.

What is TSFH?

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Two Steps from hell. The song you included.

;)

OH. Lol. I was thinking you meant the design of the town haha.

I listen to TSFH a lot actually. :p

Application accepted.

Get with RunicZeal or Sirdemonic3 in game to get set up, or Myself if you can get on right now. :)

@zomo

Sambridg

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Sambridg
  1. How long have you played HC? Approx 2 hrs
  2. How old are you? 22
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? Im looking to join any town, to look for my place in the server. Im keen on making some player shops and some money(if possible) and levelling up my skills.
  4. Other Towns you were part of? None as yet.
  5. What class are you? Rogue,Crafter
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Planning on a ranger class as i like ranged attacks but I am yet to learn all of the skills and professions of herocraft.
  7. How often are you active in game? I play minecraft approx 60 hrs per week give or take but im not sure how much time i can dedicate to this server. perhaps 20-30 hrs pw
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? tax is fine as long as i can be guided how to make the cash.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? done and done
  10. Have you read our rules? yep and i guess they are subject to change without notification.
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) the banker. in the boardroom with the candlestick. its always the candlestick.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Sambridg
  1. How long have you played HC? Approx 2 hrs
  2. How old are you? 22
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? Im looking to join any town, to look for my place in the server. Im keen on making some player shops and some money(if possible) and levelling up my skills.
  4. Other Towns you were part of? None as yet.
  5. What class are you? Rogue,Crafter
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Planning on a ranger class as i like ranged attacks but I am yet to learn all of the skills and professions of herocraft.
  7. How often are you active in game? I play minecraft approx 60 hrs per week give or take but im not sure how much time i can dedicate to this server. perhaps 20-30 hrs pw
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? tax is fine as long as i can be guided how to make the cash.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? done and done
  10. Have you read our rules? yep and i guess they are subject to change without notification.
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) the banker. in the boardroom with the candlestick. its always the candlestick.

i love your app! id love to teach you how to make money, get with my in game
Accepted <3

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? IkeBinZ
  1. How long have you played HC? 3/4 Year :)
  2. How old are you? Im 17 :)
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? I want to join Imperium because you guys are an active pvp town :)
  4. Other Towns you were part of? I was owner of Atlantis
  5. What class are you? Dragoon i mastered Sammy/Smith
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? None
  7. How often are you active in game? 2-3 Hours a day?
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure!
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yep
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes!
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) Banker :)

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? IkeBinZ
  1. How long have you played HC? 3/4 Year :)
  2. How old are you? Im 17 :)
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? I want to join Imperium because you guys are an active pvp town :)
  4. Other Towns you were part of? I was owner of Atlantis
  5. What class are you? Dragoon i mastered Sammy/Smith
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? None
  7. How often are you active in game? 2-3 Hours a day?
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure!
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yep
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes!
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) Banker :)

Accepted! glad to have a warrior spec in our town :p

Freudgonebad

Stone
What is your IGN (case sensitive) Freudgonebad
How long have you played HC? A few months now.
How old are you? 37
Why do you want to join Imperium? I was an original member of Halloween but decided to go strike out on My own in the wilderness. Which is great fun if you dont want anyone to be sociable with.

Im quite sociable really, and I want back into the chatty fold :)

Other Towns you were part of? Halloween
What class are you? Wizard
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Wizard and Merchant. Ill stick with wizard for the forseeable, even after Ive mastered it. Ive been known to enjoy tinkering with various redstone devices so once Ive exhausted all My merchant options Im gonna turn engineer but thats it. Im not interested in collecting classes for the sake of it. ultimately. Master wizard, Master engineer.
How often are you active in game? Very but sporadically. I have three jobs and work odd hours but im on a lot more than I should be.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Of course. Towns dont upkeep themselves.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes though My scottish brogue can be difficult for some to understand.
Have you read our rules? Yes.
and the banker is in charge if noone else is online. Makes a change from real life, where the bankers are ALWAYS in charge :(

SirSweeney

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? SirSweeney
  1. How long have you played HC? I have played on servers with the plugin for a while, but have just started on Herocraft
  2. How old are you? 25
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? Was looking for a town to join and Imperium was the only name I was given
  5. What class are you? Rogue
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Thief (not sure on profession yet. either mason or merchant)
  7. How often are you active in game? I work a full time job, but spend all of my freetime on minecraft. I will be on HC more than 4 hours every day unless i have other pressing issues.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I dont have TeamSpeak (yet) but i do have a mic
  10. Have you read our rules? Of course.
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) The Banker

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@SirSweeney - Application Accepted.

Get with @Sirdemonic3 In game, tell him I accepted you into the town, he'll get you set up.

I would do this myself, but my laptop cannot support MC enough for me personally to do it, and my desktop is currently busted.