• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Imperium (20) [Neutral] {Recruiting} {XD}

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Damnit. I just said to keep people in check aburito. I mean the server, not my town :p that's demonic and runics job. I'm currently on my I phone lol
^That's what happens when you don't put me in charge of Aburido when he's in charge of others. GG.

KiwiGuy

TNT
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? KiwiGuy_NZ
  1. How long have you played HC? 12months pre-wipe and I've just returned after a 6months hiatus.
  2. How old are you? 34
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? I've been hanging out with the guys for a few days now and its been great :p
  4. Other Towns you were part of? Pre-wipe I was apart of Olympus which was apart of SSS.
  5. What class are you? Healer
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Possible druid at this stage.
  7. How often are you active in game? almost every night for at least 3-4hours
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yeah sure why not :p
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Should you need to ask :)
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes, wait there are rules?
  11. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) BANKER!!!

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? PimmpinnGiraffe
  2. How long have you played HC? Im brand-spankin new
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Imperium? Because my friend Malarb is in it, and after reviewing the rules i think i would enjoy being a part of this kingdom
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rouge
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? A Ranger, and for profession im not sure yet
  8. How often are you active in game? I usually play minecraft a couple of hours a day, but i will start to spend more time on this server
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes, both
  11. Have you read our rules? Indeed
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) The Banker
-Love Me

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Imperium? Because my friend Malarb is in it, and after reviewing the rules i think i would enjoy being a part of this kingdom
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? A Ranger, and for profession im not sure yet
  8. How often are you active in game? I usually play minecraft a couple of hours a day, but i will start to spend more time on this server
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) The Banker
-Love Me

@Runiczeal @Rumblestikk can u get this? im busy atm

Kay.
@Aburido_burrito - as your boss, I force you to love him.

You two have fun now...
You cant force love, I know this dog named Rex, and his owner had a boyfriend and they were moving in together. Evidently the boyfriend had a dog named Lady, so the owners one day put the both of them in the backyard, and Rex, killed Lady and he placed the body under the porch. Lady, was presumed to have ran away, and never found again...not that it had happened before.

Runiczeal

TNT
  3. How old are you? 17
-Love Me

Do you play any other online games? I see nothing wrong here but im just curious cause everyone in this town plays a lot of different games together.