• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Imperium (20) [Neutral] {Recruiting} {XD}

feldemon12

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? feldemon12
  1. How long have you played HC? 2-3 days :/
  2. How old are you? a mature 13.
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? Well, i have been looking for a town and i am interested in joining yours.
  4. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  5. What class are you? Caster.
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? beguiler/necro.
  7. How often are you active in game? 3-11 on weekdays, 7-12 weekends.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I wouldn't mind too much.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  10. Have you read our rules? yes
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? not at all
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check)The Banker.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? feldemon12
  1. How long have you played HC? 2-3 days :/
  2. How old are you? a mature 13.
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? Well, i have been looking for a town and i am interested in joining yours.
  4. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  5. What class are you? Caster.
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? beguiler/necro.
  7. How often are you active in game? 3-11 on weekdays, 7-12 weekends.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I wouldn't mind too much.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  10. Have you read our rules? yes
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? not at all
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check)The Banker.

Denied. applied to another town

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Gladius_Riptide
  1. How long have you played HC? About 5 months total, but havent been on for about 4
  2. How old are you? I am 13 years of age
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? I heard of it from uin, and i studied all the other towns, and decided this was the best suited for me!
  4. Other Towns you were part of? Never been in a town, only in teams of 4-5 with close friends
  5. What class are you? I am a warrior
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Currently a crafter, but i plan on being a paladin and something else (undetermined, will make decision dependent on town requests/needs)
  7. How often are you active in game? Im on about 1 hr a day, but can be on for about 8 hours a week, about an average of 1.5 hours a day (if you guys need me)
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I'm fine with it, but i just have to get myself some money to start off with xD
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I do not have teamspeak, but i can download if nesseccary! I have a microphone within my iMac
  10. Have you read our rules? I've read all of your rules!
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? I am totally into a storm trooper skin :D i just never found a good one. I was actually looking for one!
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) The banker!

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Gladius_Riptide
  1. How long have you played HC? About 5 months total, but havent been on for about 4
  2. How old are you? I am 13 years of age
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? I heard of it from uin, and i studied all the other towns, and decided this was the best suited for me!
  4. Other Towns you were part of? Never been in a town, only in teams of 4-5 with close friends
  5. What class are you? I am a warrior
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Currently a crafter, but i plan on being a paladin and something else (undetermined, will make decision dependent on town requests/needs)
  7. How often are you active in game? Im on about 1 hr a day, but can be on for about 8 hours a week, about an average of 1.5 hours a day (if you guys need me)
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I'm fine with it, but i just have to get myself some money to start off with xD
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I do not have teamspeak, but i can download if nesseccary! I have a microphone within my iMac
  10. Have you read our rules? I've read all of your rules!
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? I am totally into a storm trooper skin :D i just never found a good one. I was actually looking for one!
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) The banker!

Well the 1 hour a day think is kind of odd, but uin is a DECENT referal so ill go ahead and accept you ^_^
Get with me in game

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
1.What is your IGN (case sensitive)? penguinbait
1.How long have you played HC? one day
2.How old are you? 14
3.Why do you want to join Imperium? because I need a town and it seems to have friendly people
4.Other Towns you were part of? none
5.What class are you? Caster
6.Future spec plans (class and profession)? Necromancer
7.How often are you active in game? I will be active about 5-10 hours per day
8.Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Depends on ammount
9.Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have skype
10.Have you read our rules? Absoulutley
11.Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? I will, but It might change from time to time because of an RP server I play on
12.If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) Banker
@Rumblestikk
@Sirdemonic3
@Runiczeal

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
1.What is your IGN (case sensitive)? penguinbait
1.How long have you played HC? one day
2.How old are you? 14
3.Why do you want to join Imperium? because I need a town and it seems to have friendly people
4.Other Towns you were part of? none
5.What class are you? Caster
6.Future spec plans (class and profession)? Necromancer
7.How often are you active in game? I will be active about 5-10 hours per day
8.Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Depends on ammount
9.Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have skype
10.Have you read our rules? Absoulutley
11.Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? I will, but It might change from time to time because of an RP server I play on
12.If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) Banker
@Rumblestikk
@Sirdemonic3
@Runiczeal

Well this is an odd way to apply. but i guess ill take uin on his word that your a nice kid. so we shall invite ye to le town! so says sirdemonic3! demon banker of Imperium!

get with me in game :)

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Red is lame.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Rumblestikk
  1. How long have you played HC? Since the beginning of time
  2. How old are you? 51 years old.
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? I don't. Imperium is for n00bs like SonOfAGunner
  4. Other Towns you were part of? Your mom.
  5. What class are you? Math class.
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan to become a member of the Mob. That's why I am in a math class, so I can add up all of my money.
  7. How often are you active in game? Active? I thought you apply and don't be active?
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Taxes? NO. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a webcam...
  10. Have you read our rules? HA! I can't read.
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? I'm never changing my skin.
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) That SonOfAN00b person.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN? cooleaglerules
  1. How long have you played HC? Just started but experinced player
  2. How old are you?13 turning 14 :)
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium?Because it sounds like a good town that i can settle in and help out and build awesome stuff
  4. Other Towns you were part of?none :)
  5. What class are you?rogue
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Alchimest and crafter :)
  7. How often are you active in game?every night probally
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?Yes fine with it :)
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes :)
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes and will not do anything to obide them
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? No fine with changing it
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? Sirdemonic3 the banker :)

thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding :)
ACCEPTED
get with me in game