• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Imperium (20) [Neutral] {Recruiting} {XD}

Oranjj

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Oranjj
  1. How long have you played HC? 3 Days
  2. How old are you? 16
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? Because of the safety and security of being in a town and also because StarWars is the best trilogy ever, and also because this town is probably the most organized out of all of them and I hate being unorganized
  4. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  5. What class are you? Healer
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple / Alchemist
  7. How often are you active in game? Been on every day since I started playing
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Absolutely
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have TS but my mic broke this morning so I'm ordering a new one tomarrow
  10. Have you read our rules? Absolutely
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? As long as its badass!
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) The Banker

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? weblue
  1. How long have you played HC? about a week
  2. How old are you? 18
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? the members seem really nice
  4. Other Towns you were part of? none
  5. What class are you? warrior
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dreadknight
  7. How often are you active in game? very
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
  10. Have you read our rules? yes
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? no
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) the banker, yo

Accepted! get with @Sirdemonic3 @Runiczeal @Rumblestikk

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I am sincerely sorry for leaving the town randomly, I wanted to 1v1 someone inside rylah. I thought he would want to come out and kill me if I left the town. I just wanted to 1v1 somebody really badly and thought he would come out if I left the town, and I said I wanted to join the town so maybe he would come out and try to let me in or something and I would kill him there and recall away, I didn't want to do anything bad, I just wanted to kill him really badly. I am really sorry for doing this.

-Monkeyfatzer

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
i have the screen shots right here, and you said "i want to join your town" anything to say to that?

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
that sounds really retarded. I will take it up with the council and see about your appeal. personally i find it lacking.

Runiczeal

TNT
OF COURSE!

Is it bad that I've never been to the town..? I joined HWT for signatures, and I haven't left. lol.
No one wants me </3

@SonOfAGunner
I feel that it is bad. I do not feel that you are really part of the town or care to be. The fact that you say your "lazy" and dont wanna leave spawn is a poor excuse. I am a wizard now and i can port you to spawn. I feel that if you want to be a part of our town you need to be at the town. No offense but thats how i feel.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@SonOfAGunner
I feel that it is bad. I do not feel that you are really part of the town or care to be. The fact that you say your "lazy" and dont wanna leave spawn is a poor excuse. I am a wizard now and i can port you to spawn. I feel that if you want to be a part of our town you need to be at the town. No offense but thats how i feel.

It's actually not that shes lazy. She's never been one to actually be at the town. She joined at me asking for signatues cause she <3's me. I just wont let her /town leave. Who cares if she doesn't come to town. Even if she did, even if there was a raid, or something going on, she wouldn't be able to participate. Her computer is too bad. When 1.3 comes out, she might not even be able to play.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Why are you hating on Riften dude? We're the best around, and if you want to start drama for your kingdom, I guess you have done so :/

Totally didn't see this. Your mayor actually started this whole thing. Besides it's not really Drama. In my eyes its fun. I don't pvp for "Drama, oh this person has to die /RAAAGGGGEEEE." If you kill me. Good fight. If I kill you, sorry man. This server and game is about having fun. There is no Drama, it's just in peoples heads.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
@SonOfAGunner
I could easily recall or /skill warp to spawn if I truly wanted to do so, but most of what I do in herocraft revolves around spawn, so why leave it? Besides, I never said I didn't want to be a part of the town. I joined cause Rumble needed me and I've enjoyed staying. If I wanted to leave, then I would, but have you seen me leave yet? I don't think so. "To be a part of our town you need to be at the town." -- Why is that? I'm not much of a PvP'er, I'm a horrid builder, and I wouldn't be there often because, like I said before, most of what I do revolves around spawn. Why do I need to be there? I don't recall you being the Mayor nor the boss of me.

It's actually not that shes lazy. She's never been one to actually be at the town. She joined at me asking for signatues cause she <3's me. I just wont let her /town leave. Who cares if she doesn't come to town. Even if she did, even if there was a raid, or something going on, she wouldn't be able to participate. Her computer is too bad. When 1.3 comes out, she might not even be able to play.
<3<3<3 Exactly. Thank you.:)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Totally didn't see this. Your mayor actually started this whole thing. Besides it's not really Drama. In my eyes its fun. I don't pvp for "Drama, oh this person has to die /RAAAGGGGEEEE." If you kill me. Good fight. If I kill you, sorry man. This server and game is about having fun. There is no Drama, it's just in peoples heads.
More PvP = more fun wooo