• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Halloween Town (12) [Neutral] {RECRUITING}

1. What is your IGN? hardcore_unicorn
  2. How long have you played HC? few days now, loving it so far.
  3. How old are you? 16 years old.
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town?I love NBC and this theme is so cool. You all seem really cool and friendly too.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I'm thinking Paladin and Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? I try to be on at least once a day. I've got a few assessment pieces due this week but I'll make sure to make an appearance on the server.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Of course, anything to support the town.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes indeedy.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Town Update

So I finished the planning of the town hall.

We need a Tree Farm...

We REALLY need a tree-farm.

We need Grey Wool, lots of stone brick. Leaf Blocks.. Sand for glass.

Lets do it!

vaikytis

Dirt
  • What is your IGN? vaikytis
  • How long have you played HC? A day. So far it's been fun.
  • How old are you? 16.
  • Why do you want to join Halloween Town? hardcore_unicorn recommended it. I also prefer the idea of being a part of a community from the beginning, instead of just casually becoming a no-name in a bigger town.
  • Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  • What class are you? Rogue
  • Future spec plans (class and profession)? Bard or Ranger/Enchanter
  • How often are you active in game? An hour or two once or day, as a general rule of thumb.
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes, of course, as long as the funds are put to good use.Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  • Have you read our rules? Yes.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
@vaikytis - Thank you for applying! Rumblestikk is going to be away until Monday, so he will not be able to respond until then.
If you need anything, just ask me, or anyone in XXXmasTown, Halloween Town's Sister Town, and I'd be happy to help until Rumble gets back and can get to you 8)

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
  • What is your IGN? vaikytis
  • How long have you played HC? A day. So far it's been fun.
  • How old are you? 16.
  • Why do you want to join Halloween Town? hardcore_unicorn recommended it. I also prefer the idea of being a part of a community from the beginning, instead of just casually becoming a no-name in a bigger town.
  • Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  • What class are you? Rogue
  • Future spec plans (class and profession)? Bard or Ranger/Enchanter
  • How often are you active in game? An hour or two once or day, as a general rule of thumb.
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes, of course, as long as the funds are put to good use.Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  • Have you read our rules? Yes.

Ok Accpeted get with one of the owners ingame!! P.S Thats me, @Rumblestikk @Kidwatson

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Bonafideb3ast Dark wood.

Sorry folks I'll be gone until monday, unexpected stuff. Be good for Barn, shes watching!

EDIT - @Bonafideb3ast, HIGHLY UNLIKELY, but if I for SOME REASON, am not back by Monday, pay the taxes on the town, and take a screenshot, save it, and when I get back I will update the thread. If you need help knowing how to pay taxes, @Barnubus should be able to help.

Nuevex

TNT
Hmmm a Halloween Town? I feel obligated to be interested *cough* birthday *cough*

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
@Bonafideb3ast Dark wood.

Sorry folks I'll be gone until monday, unexpected stuff. Be good for Barn, shes watching!

EDIT - @Bonafideb3ast, HIGHLY UNLIKELY, but if I for SOME REASON, am not back by Monday, pay the taxes on the town, and take a screenshot, save it, and when I get back I will update the thread. If you need help knowing how to pay taxes, @Barnubus should be able to help.
I have had my own town for a while I can do it!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Town Update.

We were originally going to use dark wood and make the town hall...

However after a discussion with @Kidwatson about it, e decided to go with this.

TownHall.png

As you can see, we will still need darkwood. However we also need Netherbrick, and we will still need Stone, and Black Wool.