• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

drpepper1344

Soulsand
1. IGN: drpepper1344​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: MC: 1 1/2 yrs HC: 5months-ish​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):first of all, the name sounds cool. also, i want to be in a community of people all working towards the same cause, whether it be raiding, building, or anything else​
4. Towns you've been in: Eclipse (technically, i never received a town invite, therefore it might not count) , Frost​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I noticed you didn't have an enchanter.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 95% of the time im on​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Upb34t via recruiting chat chanel​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: none​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 1-2 hours a day, weekdays. 3-9 hours on weekends, depends on if i have baseball​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: If im on my computer, im on skype​

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations, you've been accepted.

1. IGN: drpepper1344​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: MC: 1 1/2 yrs HC: 5months-ish​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):first of all, the name sounds cool. also, i want to be in a community of people all working towards the same cause, whether it be raiding, building, or anything else​
4. Towns you've been in: Eclipse (technically, i never received a town invite, therefore it might not count) , Frost​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I noticed you didn't have an enchanter.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: 95% of the time im on​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Upb34t via recruiting chat chanel​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: none​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 1-2 hours a day, weekdays. 3-9 hours on weekends, depends on if i have baseball​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: If im on my computer, im on skype​

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Wooo 10 citizens!

Time to go official. Donations to me or Trop please (with message how much, so we can keep track of that).

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
1. IGN:Keache​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 1 Day​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to be a part of a safe and friendly town, maybe do some PvP w/ them, etc. Also, seeing as one of the members (TurtleSick, I believe) spared my pitiful life and offered me shelter, I thought it would be nice to return the favor by joining Glaciem!​
4. Towns you've been in: None. Soon to be Glaciem though, with luck!​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am unmatched when it comes to PvP! I am a tireless worker, and when I am needed for something (building, raiding, et cetera) I am always eager to do what I have been asked.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: "as much as needs to be put into it" and more!​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: TurtleSick​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I am an angel.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I am usually online during the week. Username for skype is keache3​
Thank you.​

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN:Keache​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 1 Day​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to be a part of a safe and friendly town, maybe do some PvP w/ them, etc. Also, seeing as one of the members (TurtleSick, I believe) spared my pitiful life and offered me shelter, I thought it would be nice to return the favor by joining Glaciem!​
4. Towns you've been in: None. Soon to be Glaciem though, with luck!​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am unmatched when it comes to PvP! I am a tireless worker, and when I am needed for something (building, raiding, et cetera) I am always eager to do what I have been asked.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: "as much as needs to be put into it" and more!​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: TurtleSick​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I am an angel.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I am usually online during the week. Username for skype is keache3​
Thank you.​
Congrats! You have been accepted, get with myself or Upb34t ingame :D

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Quick Update:

/pe has been made requesting regions! And money has been paid. Thank you so much to all the donors.

We will be making plans for some sort of wall (ring?) If you have any smart ideas contact myself or Upbeat.

Your town banker is - Turtle Sick he should be setting up a gold shop in our bank (<--- Needs to be made) ASAP.

We have taken on board a few new members, please do your best to be kind to them and help them out. We are a team.

We will be marking out plots, likely to be 11x11. But once we expand we will allow long time/dedicated players to move into a new, larger plot if they so desire.

Please do take the time to READ our alliances and town member list, we don't want friendly fire..

If you haven't already, please PM us your skype name so we can add you into the big town chat.

I will make the /pe for a TS channel after this post

LASTLY could I please ask that @Brutalacerate or someone please move this over to Offical Townships.

Thanks.

<3 Trop

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Quick Update:

/pe has been made requesting regions! And money has been paid. Thank you so much to all the donors.

We will be making plans for some sort of wall (ring?) If you have any smart ideas contact myself or Upbeat.

Your town banker is - Turtle Sick he should be setting up a gold shop in our bank (<--- Needs to be made) ASAP.

We have taken on board a few new members, please do your best to be kind to them and help them out. We are a team.

We will be marking out plots, likely to be 11x11. But once we expand we will allow long time/dedicated players to move into a new, larger plot if they so desire.

Please do take the time to READ our alliances and town member list, we don't want friendly fire..

If you haven't already, please PM us your skype name so we can add you into the big town chat.

I will make the /pe for a TS channel after this post

LASTLY could I please ask that @Brutalacerate or someone please move this over to Offical Townships.

Thanks.

<3 Trop
Alrighty, fun stuff. I have a design for the wall we can use, was designed for valor defence but is applicable here. Requires a shit load of soulsand and stone brick. @Upb34t and @Troppicz I'll PM pictures.