• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

grishnax

Wood
1. IGN: grishnax​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Since February 13th.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): The reason I'm looking for a town to join is because my current base of operations was recently raided and I lost the majority of my inventory. I want to join a town so I (and my stuff) will be relatively safe. This town looked interesting, so I thought I would give it a shot.​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I'm a willing worker who will dedicate a good chunk of their time to Glaciem. I'm ready to defend the town at the cost of my inventory, and willing to take suggestions from the town about what classes I should be, since I have no real preference. I'm currently a Rogue/Crafter.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I'm willing to work on it as much as needed, as long as it doesn't interfere with personal projects or real life.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope, I've never been in a town.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I haven't been spending that much time on it recently, but I plan to spend more if I get into a town. I don't have a lot of time on the computer on weekdays, but I can go on a lot on weekends.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I can go on skype any time I want while on the computer. I can't always voice chat, but I'm almost always ready to chat in text. I don't go on skype nearly as much as I used to, but I can do it more if you want me too.​

1. IGN: Reecehibberd​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Ive been playing minecraft for 1 year now, but i have only regually starting to play this server i hope to seek a new begging.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join your town because it seems to me that its really good.​
4. Towns you've been in:I havent joined one town since i have joined.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:I would anwser this but i dont know :L​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will work day and night to be able to make this town a better and more suitable place for the people that use it.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:I Have no refferals to this town.​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:I havent theft or broken any rules.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:Since ive been whitelisted ive been on​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:I have skype and am always using it.​

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations, you've been accepted and you've been promoted to banker :D:D

Welcome to Glaciem :)

1. IGN:TurtleSick​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft:Since November​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):because I want to join a evil town so i can attack in wild too :D
4. Towns you've been in:Exitium and Panorama​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:Uhmmm I dont know what that means D:​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:I will put all my might in it :D
I will do everything to let this town grow (Even my moniez ;-; )​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: No reveral!​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: I never stole from someone or what im aware off no Rule breakings :D
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: All my life ;-;​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Im always online (is that wrong?) and im overactive (if thats a word)​