• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Excelsum - [Neutral]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Alright guys. I think its just about time I passed down the torch to someone else. With work and school(senior year!) keeping me as busy as they do I do not think I'm active enough to be mayor. Whenever I get on after work everyone else has already logged out. I just don't have the time to run a town(well a kingdom) like I did on zeal. With that being said I'd like to ask @milkmeister if you'd like to be mayor. I love running excelsum but I don't feel as though I can adequately anymore. To anyone not in excelsum I'd like no comments about this on my thread. If you wanna send me "I told you so" message me or get me ingame. :p

moonpie61

Stone
ummm I guess im ok with mayor but i dont know how long I'd stay active again until I start getting bored, again..

• In Game Name: groupmarine911
  • Time on the server: I haven't been on the server for that long but i have been on many different servers that have towns or factions in them.
  • Timezone/Country:USA Pacific (california)
  • Allies or Enemies you have: ALLIES: Sharkfrnzy21, Stogdog
  • Class/Profession: Warrior/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: You See im a fan of the east side of the city so i left on my voyage and i saw a huge amount of sheep (do to a rendering problem) and then looked up and saw a giant ring and in the chat it said "Now entering Excelsium" or something like that.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I can contribute resources and I am good at mining, farming, and crafting. Im kinda a jack of all trades!
  • And finally we will ask you a question. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

will

Wood
Just a little FYI, the EXE chat seems to be down at the moment. Idk why but if someone could fix that it would be great, thanks.

-Bob

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
We're setting up a new chat channel, I petitioned to have a new one created, should be on the way.

moonpie61

Stone
ok were gonna need to start getting this town running i think were ready for plots so we will have them available for purchase if thats how we feel like doing it otherwise ill consult with milkmeister for what else we plan to do