• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Excelsum - [Neutral]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: celticwiccan
  • Time on the server: I've been playing for several years.
  • Timezone/Country: -6:00 GMT Central USA
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: Acherous and wandering around till I got near it...
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I'm awesome at building stuff and everyone loves me? :confused:

Good enough GG no rere accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1348190406,1348074635][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated our lore to reflect why our town is floating. Thanks @strongholdx !

feisty102

Dirt
  • In Game Name: Feisty102
  • Time on the server: Not long, but not my first town based server.
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None.
  • Class/Profession: Still in Crafter, and Rogue class/profession, but I plan on being a farmer, and a Ranger.
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: www.herocraftonline.com
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: As I wrote in my application for the server, I'am very loyal when the correct amount of respect is given. With being loyal I will donate, and give regularly
  • And finally we will ask you a question. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Feisty102
  • Time on the server: Not long, but not my first town based server.
  • Timezone/Country: Eastern.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None.
  • Class/Profession: Still in Crafter, and Rogue class/profession, but I plan on being a farmer, and a Ranger.
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: www.herocraftonline.com
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: As I wrote in my application for the server, I'am very loyal when the correct amount of respect is given. With being loyal I will donate, and give regularly
  • And finally we will ask you a question. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Question: What made you pick excelsum?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm a honest person. I choose Excelsum because one: It's has a well constructed forum post. Two: I've looked at how fast you respond to posts, so that got my attention.
Alright accepted! /tell me ingame so I can give you town coordinates and invite you. :)

Eckhart_

TNT
  • In Game Name: Tykngr
  • Time on the server: Over 1 year
  • Timezone/Country: MST/Canada
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies: Brotherhood (currently unknown if this stands still)
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: Herocraft forums
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I am a builder, I spend most of my time aside from life and school freebuilding in minecraft. I prefer organic building or structural building, Although I am able to build most requested ideas. I also know my way around redstone. You should accept me because I love helping when possible and making friends in the process. Don't get me wrong I love a good hord of zombies to slay aswell ;).

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Tykngr
  • Time on the server: Over 1 year
  • Timezone/Country: MST/Canada
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies: Brotherhood (currently unknown if this stands still)
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: Herocraft forums
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I am a builder, I spend most of my time aside from life and school freebuilding in minecraft. I prefer organic building or structural building, Although I am able to build most requested ideas. I also know my way around redstone. You should accept me because I love helping when possible and making friends in the process. Don't get me wrong I love a good hord of zombies to slay aswell ;).

Dun feel like asking a question accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1348242501,1348237381][/DOUBLEPOST]Will update the citizen count to reflect the plugin tonight

MCooperzz

Wood
  • In Game Name: MCooperzz
  • Time on the server: Not very long, about 2 weeks.
  • Timezone/Country: England
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies - (if you know of them) pringle285, bingy1218, KGW) Enemies - TC ofc
  • Class/Profession: Caster level 11, Crafter level 15
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: The Milkman told me about it
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I am loyal to a town if they need me to be, I mine stuff and will usually just share what I have found with everyone in the town, I am up for a bit of building and I will just generally help out where I can.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing? I expect a detailed answer.

MCooperzz

Wood
Not the question I was expecting but I will give it a try.
It really depends on the situation, and how morally bad or good the wrong or right thing is. For example, if I had to steal something from a friend that would benefit everyone, then I would have to do it, and I would consider that as doing the right thing when stealing is wrong. As I said, it depends on the circumstances. If this wrong thing was done in a way that the long term effect would be good, then of course I think that is the right thing to do.
The right thing. If humanity did everything morally correct we would be in a very different world right now. If you were offered the chance to kill Hitler, and save millions of people, killing isn't the right thing at all, and if we were to do the right thing and not kill him it would end bad for everyone, and end up as a bad long term effect (which it did) and in this case doing the right thing would have been wrong because it ends up worse for everyone.
All this also depends on what a person believes to be right or wrong. A priest and a criminal could have two very different ideas of what is right or wrong, so maybe the question needs to be clarified a bit better.

That is the best I can do, I may have been rambling but there you go :)
Hope this is what you had in mind

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
I deem the majority of your answer acceptable, except for the part where you questioned the clarity of the question, because that was the best part. WELCOME TO EXCELSUM! Where the sun is bright, but the people are brighter.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Updated our diplomacy section. I expect EVERYONE to read it. If i keep getting complaints about our treaties being broken there WILL be punishments.

FreakDeill

Dirt
In Game Name:FreakDeill
Time on the server:5 Hours
Timezone/Country:EST USA
Allies or Enemies you have: Rivdog111, greg68 no enemies.
Class/Profession:Warrior/Crafter
How did you hear about Excelsum?:My friends Rivdog111 and greg68 talk about it and it seems like a great town!
Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?:I like to join a different communities and help out friends and others.
And finally we will ask you a question. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Why? (That's the whole question, please answer to the best of your ability)[DOUBLEPOST=1348427138,1348426776][/DOUBLEPOST]I ask the question rivdog

FreakDeill

Dirt
The answer to why?: Well there is alot of meanings for why? so im the reason why i want to get in the town is because herocraft is awsome and i think it will get even more awsome that i am with my friends. Im sorry if this isn't what you were asking.[DOUBLEPOST=1348428452][/DOUBLEPOST]so THE reason why
Sorry for the typo

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Not really why I was looking for. Don't think of it in terms of why you want to be in the town. This isn't herocraft specific. Just answer in general. I'm looking for a philosophical type answer. Please try again.