• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Excelsum - [Neutral]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
If you ever delevel me back to 1 EVER AGAIN, and I will murder your applesauce and I'll make the orange juice watch while grape juice and I laugh and swim in pineapples.

You just HAD to give me the easiest question, didn't you.
The answer is: It comes from the jellyfish's urine, then it is purified and mixed with aburido's tears to make a delicious tasting ice cream. Then you melt the ice cream and cook it on the sun. Then you get the milk.
And that is how babies are made.
THAT WAS A HARD QUESTION. And yes, your answer is acceptable. You are accepted... for now. >:O

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
THAT WAS A HARD QUESTION. And yes, your answer is acceptable. You are accepted... for now. >:O
A harder question would be: If I had 1 dollar, and I bought a cup of lemonade for 25 cents, how many cows hopped over the mood while singing show tunes?
Actually, scratch that. That one is easy too.
GEEZUS

kongrave

Portal
12HzH

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
SonOfAGunner is currently joining Malkier. I have to ask you to remove her from your list.
But SonOfANoob isn't joining Malkier......
SonOfAGunner is.
NOW.
Question.
What is my actual situation here?
I'm confused on where my original homies are going.
ANSWER ME, DAMN IT.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@Acherous - Weren't you already unbanned? I thought you were last week. Huh. .-.

Anywho, you may have to add a personal allies thing or whatever, for people like me who say they're gonna come see the town, and either never do, or do once. :p ;)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@Acherous SkyFall still isn't green :confused:
Sorry, got home late from work last night and forgot.[DOUBLEPOST=1347024867,1347024537][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Acherous - Weren't you already unbanned? I thought you were last week. Huh. .-.

Anywho, you may have to add a personal allies thing or whatever, for people like me who say they're gonna come see the town, and either never do, or do once. :p ;)
Will do :p and yeah, from what Zach told me I thought I was but I think brutal is waiting to do it til later today.[DOUBLEPOST=1347025171][/DOUBLEPOST]@Digger360 you retard what are you doing next map?[DOUBLEPOST=1347113432][/DOUBLEPOST]Added @Digger360 to the citizen list[DOUBLEPOST=1347155105][/DOUBLEPOST]Added @pugsy to the cit list

GraRona

Portal
I have the hardest question.

If pineapples were monkeys, then would the circular box win against the rainbow pie, or would batman kill a pothead on meth?

kongrave

Portal
The yellowish behind exc seems funny but i like the rainbows! if you can try smoothing them out a bit though I'd do it but I only have mspaint(not even the windows 7 version) on this computer. Good work newclur coach

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Chartered the town yesterday. Like 2.5kish to go. Almost there![DOUBLEPOST=1347643675,1347543619][/DOUBLEPOST]Almost there... i think we can expect to have regions by the end of the day :D

• In Game Name: celticwiccan
  • Time on the server: I've been playing for several years.
  • Timezone/Country: -6:00 GMT Central USA
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: Acherous and wandering around till I got near it...
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I'm awesome at building stuff and everyone loves me? :confused: