• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] EnderMyst [10] [Neutral Good] ~*~*~Recruiting~*~*~

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Saintder
How long have you been playing HC: Like i think 2 weeks
What towns have you been a member of previously: No but i was offered to join Camelot
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: Because it seems like a awesome town.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: Well i like to build a lot and i can help in town projects
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Warrior/ Crafter
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: You Should know that i enjoy playing and i play everyday.

Welcome to EnderMyst!

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PwnageDude10
How long have you been playing HC: 6 months
What towns have you been a member of previously: Long list ( Newerth, Camelot, Demonswood, Wyntervale, FairMount I'm a town whore :D)
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: I <3 Roy
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I have no idea
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Samurai and Farmer
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am cute

IGN: IguanaPower
How long have you been playing HC: Over a year now. Haven't been very active, want to get back into it.
What towns have you been a member of previously: Rapture and Belegost, both disbanded now I believe.
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst:
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: Because your description is exactly what i want just nice quaint hamlet, with little to no strife.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Rogue going on Bard or Ranger/Crafter going on Scribe or Mason.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I enjoy the Song of Ice and Fire series. I am a good player, can work hard on the server. We would broth prosper from me being in the town of EnderMyst.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: IguanaPower
How long have you been playing HC: Over a year now. Haven't been very active, want to get back into it.
What towns have you been a member of previously: Rapture and Belegost, both disbanded now I believe.
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst:
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: Because your description is exactly what i want just nice quaint hamlet, with little to no strife.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Rogue going on Bard or Ranger/Crafter going on Scribe or Mason.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I enjoy the Song of Ice and Fire series. I am a good player, can work hard on the server. We would broth prosper from me being in the town of EnderMyst.

sounds good! Welcome back to HC and welcome to EnderMyst - hope you like it here!

IGN: Pixelstar1234
How long have you been playing HC: about 3 or 4 months
What towns have you been a member of previously: I forgot then name but i left the town in less than an hour
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: mostly because I need protection, and living in the wild gets lonely...
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: Farming is probably best for me, but I am perfectly capable of mining, aswell
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: I am a level 10 Caster planning on being a necro. I am a lv 4 crafter and will be a Farmer.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I cant be active that often, but about 1-4 hours a day, i can play. Other than that I joined HC recently.

IGN:Nephredil
How long have you been playing HC:2 weeks
What towns have you been a member of previously: none
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: to play with my bro
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: i like to build
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: warrior,crafter
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: that i like to play in hc because it is a great rpg server:bearcat:

Proshotist

Coal
IGN: proshotist
How long have you been playing HC:Quite a while now. Dont really know . came back to check on things.
What towns have you been a member of previously:this would be my fist town.
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst:i would like to be safe and help the town itself. i could supply extra food or some extra protection
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: im a crafter/warrior so i could Fight and Farm extra supplies?
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession:I was thinking of a good farm with some extra fighting skills to protect the town
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application:I played minecraft for about 5 years now . i could call myself a pro know how to survive and how to pvp, i know almost every crafting recipe and really would like some extra protection for my stuff against this il do stuff for the town. supply stuff etc.

Thank you in advance
-proshotist

p.s if i have any grammer mistakes im sorry but im dutch

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: proshotist
How long have you been playing HC:Quite a while now. Dont really know . came back to check on things.
What towns have you been a member of previously:this would be my fist town.
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst:i would like to be safe and help the town itself. i could supply extra food or some extra protection
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: im a crafter/warrior so i could Fight and Farm extra supplies?
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession:I was thinking of a good farm with some extra fighting skills to protect the town
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application:I played minecraft for about 5 years now . i could call myself a pro know how to survive and how to pvp, i know almost every crafting recipe and really would like some extra protection for my stuff against this il do stuff for the town. supply stuff etc.

Thank you in advance
-proshotist

p.s if i have any grammer mistakes im sorry but im dutch

ooooooo I should invite you just for the simple fact that you ARE Dutch! I am Dutch also, but never grew up learning the language or anything.

Anyways, Zionized vouches for you and your app is good. Accepted! Welcome to EnderMyst!

IGN:Nephredil
How long have you been playing HC:2 weeks
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: to play with my bro
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: i like to build
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: warrior,crafter
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: that i like to play in hc because it is a great rpg server:bearcat:

Jakay8

Wood
IGN: Jakay8
How long have you been playing HC: 3 days, although I have played MC for years.
What towns have you been a member of previously: None
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: On other servers I always joined a huge town and never even talked to anyone, I am hoping to make some friends and become a dedicated member of this great little hamlet.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I enjoy building and large scale farming and I am not new to pvp.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Combat: Ranger / Profession: Enchanter
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am great with working with others and I love all aspects of the game, except mining,

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Jakay8
How long have you been playing HC: 3 days, although I have played MC for years.
What towns have you been a member of previously: None
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: On other servers I always joined a huge town and never even talked to anyone, I am hoping to make some friends and become a dedicated member of this great little hamlet.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I enjoy building and large scale farming and I am not new to pvp.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Combat: Ranger / Profession: Enchanter
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am great with working with others and I love all aspects of the game, except mining,

accepted, get with myself or dakinara to get an invite and tour of the town!

deshonmega

Dirt

IGN: deshonmega
How long have you been playing HC: i just started september 17th 2013
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: i need a home town and endermyst sounds perfect
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: i can build and if needed mine
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: crafter
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: i love to help people and i want to be a psychologist when im older so i can help people

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Pixelstar1234
How long have you been playing HC: about 3 or 4 months
What towns have you been a member of previously: I forgot then name but i left the town in less than an hour
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: mostly because I need protection, and living in the wild gets lonely...
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: Farming is probably best for me, but I am perfectly capable of mining, aswell
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: I am a level 10 Caster planning on being a necro. I am a lv 4 crafter and will be a Farmer.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I cant be active that often, but about 1-4 hours a day, i can play. Other than that I joined HC recently.

Welcome to EnderMyst!