• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] EnderMyst [10] [Neutral Good] ~*~*~Recruiting~*~*~

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: deshonmega
How long have you been playing HC: i just started september 17th 2013
What towns have you been a member of previously: none
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: i need a home town and endermyst sounds perfect
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: i can build and if needed mine
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: crafter
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: i love to help people and i want to be a psychologist when im older so i can help people

accepted by Zionized, welcome to EnderMyst!

IGN: RpgMaster99
How long have you been playing HC: 2 hours
What towns have you been a member of previously: None
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: I am looking for a town that I can settle in, No reason I just want to have a town I could make friends in :D
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I am able to donate for world exp bonuses, Its a cliche to say something like "oh ill go help mine and get you guys like some iron and stuff"
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: I use rogue.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I love to fight with groups of people, But if required I can go solo a group of monsters to protect the town, Go mine for materials when needed, and support the town.

Zionized

Coal
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: I am looking for a town that I can settle in, No reason I just want to have a town I could make friends in :D
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I am able to donate for world exp bonuses, Its a cliche to say something like "oh ill go help mine and get you guys like some iron and stuff"
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I love to fight with groups of people, But if required I can go solo a group of monsters to protect the town, Go mine for materials when needed, and support the town.

Joined town for a while, ended up leaving because he died too much.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
I get a kick out of "age private"

szatanista

Soulsand
IGN: Szatanista
How long have you been playing HC: 1 week but I have alot of expiriance playing RPG servers.
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: Few people recommended me to apply here. I'll trust them
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: Im really good at 1v1 and group pvp(3v3, 5v5 etc)
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Bloodmage or/and Disciple
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: Im team player. I prefer to help my teammates rather then ask for help myself.

Last edited:

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Szatanista
How long have you been playing HC: 1 week but I have alot of expiriance playing RPG servers.
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: Few people recommended me to apply here. I'll trust them
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: Im really good at 1v1 and group pvp(3v3, 5v5 etc)
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Bloodmage or/and Disciple
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: Im team player. I prefer to help my teammates rather then ask for help myself.

Accepted! Get with myself or Zionized for an invite to town!