• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] EnderMyst [10] [Neutral Good] ~*~*~Recruiting~*~*~

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:Super593
How long have you been playing HC:A Year or two.Came back recently to check in on things.
What towns have you been a member of previously:Legion,"Towns of Previous Worlds"
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst:Because I want to support this town as its currently small and I want to help it grow.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst:I,m mainly a strategist and also have constructed redstone creations in the past before.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession:I intend to be Dragoon/Smith
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application:Well.That I came back to HC Recently and have experience in multiple past worlds before the current one we're in.I've played every path that exists currently before. I hope to be acceapted into EnderMyst.

sounds like a good addition to our hamlet! Welcome! :)

IGN:NorthernAura
How long have you been playing HC:about an hour
What towns have you been a member of previously:none
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst:yes it seems like a nice place to start and learn some basics
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: i can bring protection and im good at building
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession:i chose a warrior, but im really going to look into becoming an enchanter, and a smith
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: i really love to play mc but with the school year coming up im going to have to cut down a few hours.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:NorthernAura
How long have you been playing HC:about an hour
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst:yes it seems like a nice place to start and learn some basics
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: i can bring protection and im good at building
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession:i chose a warrior, but im really going to look into becoming an enchanter, and a smith
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: i really love to play mc but with the school year coming up im going to have to cut down a few hours.

accepted - get with me next time you are on. are you whitelisted yet??

luxor99

Stone
IGN: luxor99
How long have you been playing HC: on and off for a few weeks at a time for around two years
What towns have you been a member of previously: IDK
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: I need a town
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I'm a good miner
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: engineer
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am very low leveled in everything

IGN: jonster6262
How long have you been playing HC: For about a year now, but i took a long 3 month break. I just started again recently.
What towns have you been a member of previously: Belegost. It was a medium sized town near spawn, but we failed to pay the taxes, and got raided massively after disbanding.
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: I wish to join a small town that doesn't have to pay a lot of taxes, has a good community, and a friendly members. Also, I need a place to store my items and have a base of opperations.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I plan to become an enchanter, so I can enchant the town's weapons and armor. Also, I mine quite often, and can add to the town's treasury.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: I am currently a Rogue, and plan to become a Runeblade once I am able. As I have said, I wish to become an enchanter.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am currently rather low leveled, but I plan to be an active member of EnderMyst's community. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: jonster6262
How long have you been playing HC: For about a year now, but i took a long 3 month break. I just started again recently.
What towns have you been a member of previously: Belegost. It was a medium sized town near spawn, but we failed to pay the taxes, and got raided massively after disbanding.
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: I wish to join a small town that doesn't have to pay a lot of taxes, has a good community, and a friendly members. Also, I need a place to store my items and have a base of opperations.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I plan to become an enchanter, so I can enchant the town's weapons and armor. Also, I mine quite often, and can add to the town's treasury.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: I am currently a Rogue, and plan to become a Runeblade once I am able. As I have said, I wish to become an enchanter.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am currently rather low leveled, but I plan to be an active member of EnderMyst's community. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Excellent application! Thank you for spending the time on it! You are accepted to EnderMyst - please meet up with myself or Dakinara or JazzDesignation and we will get you relocated to the town! :D

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: luxor99
How long have you been playing HC: on and off for a few weeks at a time for around two years
What towns have you been a member of previously: IDK
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: I need a town
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I'm a good miner
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: engineer
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am very low leveled in everything

we can talk more in game :) Contact myself or Dakinara!

I'm going to be gone for a while, if you need my room when I'm gone feel free to move my stuff out. But I'm going to be missing for a while because I am very busy with my education at the moment.

Zionized

Coal
IGN: Zionized
How long have you been playing HC: 1 year
What towns have you been a member of previously: Handfuls
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: Saw an ad ingame and its the first towny ad ive seen in 7 days.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I can build really well and I play a lot.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Warrior->Samurai and Crafter->Miner I am the primary of both.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am a more serious player and I like completing large scale projects.

IGN:jonyleo2000
How long have you been playing HC:1 week
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: i need a place to call home and a reason to play in HC
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: i am a good miner and builder and a good archo
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession:ranger miner (this are intended rogue and crafter still not mastered)
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application:u should know i like organization and good looking towns so i am a perfectionis on minecraft. and whit perms. i can make town prety

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Zionized
What towns have you been a member of previously: Handfuls
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: Saw an ad ingame and its the first towny ad ive seen in 7 days.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I can build really well and I play a lot.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Warrior->Samurai and Crafter->Miner I am the primary of both.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I am a more serious player and I like completing large scale projects.

I will admit to not having seen you around, but I would be happy to have you join us! Welcome!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:jonyleo2000
How long have you been playing HC:1 week
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: i need a place to call home and a reason to play in HC
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: i am a good miner and builder and a good archo
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession:ranger miner (this are intended rogue and crafter still not mastered)
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application:u should know i like organization and good looking towns so i am a perfectionis on minecraft. and whit perms. i can make town prety

do you really need to be in a town to have a reason to play in HC? I would think HC itself would make you want to play HC. ^_^

your app will have to be discussed with the High Council, Thank you :)

Tkdstar13

Stone
IGN: Tkdstar13
What towns have you been a member of previously: Canterlot
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: Looking for active town that plays around the times I do. Currently there are 9 people online which looks promising.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I do not cause drama.... this seems to be a premium. I like to help town projects.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: I probably will do some sort of caster and mason/engineer.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I like... bacon?

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Tkdstar13
What towns have you been a member of previously: Canterlot
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: Looking for active town that plays around the times I do. Currently there are 9 people online which looks promising.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: I do not cause drama.... this seems to be a premium. I like to help town projects.
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: I probably will do some sort of caster and mason/engineer.
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: I like... bacon?

Lol. I like bacon too. Anyways, accepted! Contact me in game for an invite.

Saintder

Wood
IGN: Saintder
How long have you been playing HC: Like i think 2 weeks
What towns have you been a member of previously: No but i was offered to join Camelot
Why do you wish to join EnderMyst: Because it seems like a awesome town.
What assets and / or skills can you bring to EnderMyst: Well i like to build a lot and i can help in town projects
What is your Main or intended Class / Profession: Warrior/ Crafter
What else should we know to make an informed decision about your application: You Should know that i enjoy playing and i play everyday.