• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] DemonsWood **Now Recruiting**

batorah

Iron
  1. IGN: batorah
  2. Class & Level: 22/54
  3. Profession & Level: no have/smith
  4. How long have you been playing HC? 5 days
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? no
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? no
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? because my friend is on the town.

Sonax

Iron
@batorah Accepted! your the lucky last one :p
Note:
CHECK YOUR INBOXES I MESSAGED YOU GUYS ALL OF THE INFO NEEDED

CLOSING SIGNUPS FOR NOW! PLEASE CHECK WITH US LATER!

Sion123

TNT
  1. IGN: Sion123
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul / 13
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter / 10
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Few Weeks
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I want to find a solid reliable Township that i can call home and work on helping to get my levels up and have somewhere to belong.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yes I do.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Remember guys to apply for the new positions in a private message to Shadow, Daki and myself. Do not post staff apps in the thread. Thanks

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Your claim that you're a good/neutral town seemed false as one of your town members attacked me the other day in my domain. however we there was no deaths and he was friendly. could i request an alliance of some sort?

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Your claim that you're a good/neutral town seemed false as one of your town members attacked me the other day in my domain. however we there was no deaths and he was friendly. could i request an alliance of some sort?

yes I would like to discuss this further with you - could you PM me please? I would also like to know who attacked you?? Dakinara and I started out in your area and your group and Daki and I were on friendly terms. we moved our area so we wouldnt conflict with yours. I am saddened that you were attacked and apologize.

blazex13

Iron
  1. IGN: Blazex13
  2. Class & Level: LOST SOUL 8 (so far hoping to be a runeblade, Ranger or Ninja
  3. Profession & Level: CRAFTER level 11 (so far)
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Picked it up back up for about two weeks now
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? I have played on the original maps and the newer ones like Ruins and haven
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? none
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I would like to join demonswood because I need a town to grow and learn in this game and I hope that you will be the one that helps me out on it, I also have good skills in building and some on pvping, I have played on a lot of factions servers so yeah but I hope that you will accept me into your community. :)
  8. And yes uh i would like to join sorry about the delay joebrownee

Last edited:
  1. IGN: Blazex13
  2. Class & Level: LOST SOUL 8 (so far hoping to be a runeblade, Ranger or Ninja
  3. Profession & Level: CRAFTER level 11 (so far)
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Picked it up back up for about two weeks now
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? I have played on the original maps and the newer ones like Ruins and haven
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? none
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I would like to join demonswood because I need a town to grow and learn in this game and I hope that you will be the one that helps me out on it, I also have good skills in building and some on pvping, I have played on a lot of factions servers so yeah but I hope that you will accept me into your community. :)

Sorry for the 8 day wait. I've just obtained perms to recruit you. My question is: Are you still wanting to join? If so could you update your app and I will get straight back to it. Many thanks.

To any others interested, we are currently Recruiting. get your apps in. I look forward to getting you on board.

Last edited:

Magickftw

Stone
  1. IGN: Magickftw
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul (16)
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter (15)
  4. How long have you been playing HC? 4 days
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None, applying to my first one
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I wanted to join a township that is willing to accept new members and is primarily made up of them with good standards.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yes

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
  1. IGN: d3m0nc1ld
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul/10
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter/4
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Several months, I don't know exactly.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? I played the previous map, and quit roughly 6-10 months ago.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I was a Citizen of Willowdusk before the map wipe, which was created by dragonzero39.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Going to be completely honest, I don't have any particular reason, if I Had to give one, I'm looking for a small, but active town with mature members. I checked on the number of members in your town, and liked what I saw, the rules are quite nice, as are the town's alignment. However, much like I will be on 2 week trial, I'll be trying out the town for the duration as well, I hope for the best.
  8. Have you read and agreed to the above written town rules? Yes, yes I have.
  9. Notes: Come Tuesday 11/26/2013, I will be going on vacation t visit my family, I will be gone until around 12/05/2013 and will not get online much if any for the duration.

Last edited:

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Not sure if I should post this here, but I seem to be having a problem with permissions, it "may" be that I am no longer whitelisted, but people in the /h channel insist that I don't have to re-apply for whitelisting.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter