• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Jpenguin
Minecraft Exp: I've played minecraft since Infdev, February 2010 to be exact.
Herocraft Exp: I've played herocraft since
Spec or intended spec:Samurai, and miner.
Current level: Samurai - 17 Crafter 20
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to PvP on raids, but honestly I love to mine.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I really like to mine and PvP. I love to go strip mining, it's a great time waster and a great income.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.
Special Code: E-Clips sux.
Accepted. Get with EvilThor Ropsux or NamelessFreak In game

Klaskepott

Iron
Hey EtKEnn Klaskepott here :)
---New Application For Camelot, By Klaske---

Name: Klaskepott
Minecraft Exp: Massive!
Herocraft Exp: I know how the things work :)
Spec or intended spec: Ninja atm, planning to become archer :D
Current level: 21
What do you like to do: I like to PVP! Im a good expirienced PvP'er who knows his things :) I also like to build massive shit which makes people admire it :D
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can PvP Tacticts and building decoration ideas :D I can also provide epic happy time with dancing bunnies.
Past Cities/Towns: Malkier
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Because the city got disbanded and then remade by Kiwi_Guy :) and while I was in Malkier I always wanted to join you EtKEnn :3
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes!
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Ofcourse!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey EtKEnn Klaskepott here :)
---New Application For Camelot, By Klaske---

Name: Klaskepott
Minecraft Exp: Massive!
Herocraft Exp: I know how the things work :)
Spec or intended spec: Ninja atm, planning to become archer :D
Current level: 21
What do you like to do: I like to PVP! Im a good expirienced PvP'er who knows his things :) I also like to build massive shit which makes people admire it :D
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can PvP Tacticts and building decoration ideas :D I can also provide epic happy time with dancing bunnies.
Past Cities/Towns: Malkier
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Because the city got disbanded and then remade by Kiwi_Guy :) and while I was in Malkier I always wanted to join you EtKEnn :3
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes!
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Ofcourse!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?
Accepted!

GhostOmar

Gold
Hello, I will be combining my 3 friends Grimreaver13, Shehab19, and 3looy4Craft's applications with mine because we are friends and we come in a bundle!
GhostOmar:
Name: GhostOmar
Minecraft Exp: April 2011
Herocraft Exp: Around 1 week
Spec or intended spec: I am a Healer and I am intended to be a Cleric Alchemist.
Current level: Healer 15 - Crafter 16
What do you like to do: I like assisting in battles and brewing.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will strengthen the town by Healing the townsfolk and distributing potions.
Past Cities/Towns: None, I am new.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): ---
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Special Code: E-clips sux.
Grimreaver13:
Name: Grirmeaver13
Minecraft Exp: May 2012
Spec or intended spec: I am a Rogue and I am intended to be a Ranger Merchant.
Current level: Rogue 8 - Crafter 11
What do you like to do: I like to trade with others, earning a fortune and to fight with a bow and arrow.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring wealth via supplies supplied by myself and the town, from outcomers and townsfolk.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): ---
3looy4Craft:
Name: 3looy4Craft
Minecraft Exp: September 2011
Spec or intended spec: I am a Warrior and I am intended to be a Paladin Smith.
Current level: Warrior 11 - Crafter 18
What do you like to do: I like to mine, help others, smelt ores, combine enchantments and repair items.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will strengthen the town by repairing tools, combining enchantments and take most of the damage in battles.
Shehab19:
Name: Shehab19
Minecraft Exp: December 2011
Spec or intended spec: I am a Caster and I am intended to be a Necromancer Enchanter.
Current level: Caster 10 - Crafter 8
What do you like to do: I like gathering materials, and creating buildings. I also like the enchanting system in Minecraft.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will strengthen the weapons and armor of the townsfolk as well as defending the town from mobs, and enemy players.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello, I will be combining my 3 friends Grimreaver13, Shehab19, and 3looy4Craft's applications with mine because we are friends and we come in a bundle!
GhostOmar:
Name: GhostOmar
Minecraft Exp: April 2011
Spec or intended spec: I am a Healer and I am intended to be a Cleric Alchemist.
Current level: Healer 15 - Crafter 16
What do you like to do: I like assisting in battles and brewing.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will strengthen the town by Healing the townsfolk and distributing potions.
Grimreaver13:
Name: Grirmeaver13
Minecraft Exp: May 2012
Spec or intended spec: I am a Rogue and I am intended to be a Ranger Merchant.
Current level: Rogue 8 - Crafter 11
What do you like to do: I like to trade with others, earning a fortune and to fight with a bow and arrow.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring wealth via supplies supplied by myself and the town, from outcomers and townsfolk.
3looy4Craft:
Name: 3looy4Craft
Minecraft Exp: September 2011
Spec or intended spec: I am a Warrior and I am intended to be a Paladin Smith.
Current level: Warrior 11 - Crafter 18
What do you like to do: I like to mine, help others, smelt ores, combine enchantments and repair items.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will strengthen the town by repairing tools, combining enchantments and take most of the damage in battles.
Shehab19:
Name: Shehab19
Minecraft Exp: December 2011
Spec or intended spec: I am a Caster and I am intended to be a Necromancer Enchanter.
Current level: Caster 10 - Crafter 8
What do you like to do: I like gathering materials, and creating buildings. I also like the enchanting system in Minecraft.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will strengthen the weapons and armor of the townsfolk as well as defending the town from mobs, and enemy players.
All of you are accepted! Get with EvilThor Ropsux or NamelessFreak In Game for town invite and chat info. Once you're in, contact me if you wanna power level your combat classes with me.