• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I won't be online that much for the rest of the week aswell, quite busy at work and even after.
Haxnn , you better hit me up on skype so I can send you the damn blueprints. >: (
The undercity needs to be completed, so we can actually accept members and provide plots for them.

You should handle the applications for the most time, siL3eNtHarPy_00 .

IGN: GatorVcty27
Age/Timezone: 16/ EST
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in one yet. Started the server last night.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I like the idea of everyone working together together to get resources for the city and I like the whole IronForge feel and Far Over the Misty Mountains just got me into it.
How can you help out the town: I'm a good miner. I can make a good mineshaft with ease.
What do you want from the town: A group of people I can rely on and just hangout with and able to help and observe the builds.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rouge/Miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 6+
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I like to mine and build in small spaces. I also am a really nice guy to get along with and can take, and dish out jokes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 16 and I've been playing Minecraft for up to a year now. I started playing when 1.4 just released. I'm a sophomore in highschool and I wrestle, swim, and play basketball and the park on occasions. I play Xbox every now and then but MW3 has made me mad lately so I've turned back to Minecraft.
Did you read the rules: Yes.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I won't be online that much for the rest of the week aswell, quite busy at work and even after.
Haxnn , you better hit me up on skype so I can send you the damn blueprints. >: (
The undercity needs to be completed, so we can actually accept members and provide plots for them.

I have a half day tomorrow so I will talk to you then.

Will do, Mr.Dwarf.

IGN: Hunnewle
Age/Timezone: -5 GMT. I am 13 years old. (I may talk alot, but im not immature)
Referals: None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None. (But i did apply for Malkier but i think my app was ignored)
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like to join a nice town, to just have fun in. Ya know, have helpful neighbors and such.
How can you help out the town: I (Eventually) will be able to make potions and such. Plus provide support with a bow.
What do you want from the town: Safety, fun, and just overall a really good time.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger and Alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: As long as there are players on and i'm not bored,i could be on all day. (I'm homeschooled so i only got 2 hours of work a day)
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I feel i would be a great help, plus i make a lot of jokes xD
Tell us about yourself: Not really much to say... I'm new to HC and just want to have fun. (as if i have not said that enough)
Did you read the rules Yes i have.

Please fix some of your minor punctuations. Also add more to why we should accept you into Belegost.

Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in one yet. Started the server last night.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I like the idea of everyone working together together to get resources for the city and I like the whole IronForge feel and Far Over the Misty Mountains just got me into it.
How can you help out the town: I'm a good miner. I can make a good mineshaft with ease.
What do you want from the town: A group of people I can rely on and just hangout with and able to help and observe the builds.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I like to mine and build in small spaces. I also am a really nice guy to get along with and can take, and dish out jokes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 16 and I've been playing Minecraft for up to a year now. I started playing when 1.4 just released. I'm a sophomore in highschool and I wrestle, swim, and play basketball and the park on occasions. I play Xbox every now and then but MW3 has made me mad lately so I've turned back to Minecraft.

Please fix some of your minor grammar errors and also add more to "How can you help the town?"

IGN: Hunnewle
Age/Timezone: -5 GMT. I am 13 years old. (I may talk alot, but im not immature)
Referals: None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None. (But i did apply for Malkier but i think my app was ignored)
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like to join a nice town, to just have fun in. Ya know, have helpful neighbors and such.
How can you help out the town: I (Eventually) will be able to make potions and such. Plus provide support with a bow.
What do you want from the town: Safety, fun, and just overall a really good time.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger and Alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: As long as there are players on and i'm not bored,i could be on all day. (I'm homeschooled so i only got 2 hours of work a day)
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I feel i would be a great help, I will be able to make potions, like i said above, plus i make a lot of jokes. Sometimes just to break tension xD
Tell us about yourself: Not really much to say... I'm new to HC and just want to have fun. (as if i have not said that enough)
Did you read the rules Yes i have.

Edit: I added a bit more to the "Why should we accept you" part. But to be honest idk what else to add, and i can't find any punctuation errors >_<.

It was just a minor "Its" also you didn't capitalize most of your I's but doesen't matter much. Overall nice application. You say you could support us with a bow, don't let us down.:) Accepted. Report to Kourne, Haxnn, LookAnOwl, or siL3eNtHarPy_00 in-game when available. I'm on almost everyday, so i'll be able to get you added tomorrow.

Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in one yet. I started on the server last night.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I like the idea of everyone working together to collect resources for the city. I like the whole IronForge feel and Far Over the Misty Mountains just got me into it.
How can you help out the town: I'm an efficient miner. I can make a good mineshaft with ease.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I like to mine and build in small spaces. I'm a really easy guy to get along with and can take, and dish out jokes.
How can you help the town: If something is asked of me (collect 3 stacks of cobblestone, make it into smooth, and bring it back) I will stop what I'm doing to satisfy whoever asked. I will create a shop with every known resource and sell them at cheap prices.

Hope that is better :)

Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in one yet. I started on the server last night.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I like the idea of everyone working together to collect resources for the city. I like the whole IronForge feel and Far Over the Misty Mountains just got me into it.
How can you help out the town: I'm an efficient miner. I can make a good mineshaft with ease.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I like to mine and build in small spaces. I'm a really easy guy to get along with and can take, and dish out jokes.
How can you help the town: If something is asked of me (collect 3 stacks of cobblestone, make it into smooth, and bring it back) I will stop what I'm doing to satisfy whoever asked. I will create a shop with every known resource and sell them at cheap prices.

Hope that is better :)
Scratch that, I read my quote by accident, should we accept him. Haxnn ?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
When creating applications, please do not underline everything and please put a space between each question. This will make reviewing applications much easier.

Amurthy360

Wood
IGN: Amurthy360
Age/Timezone: 15, Eastern Standard Time
Referals: Bfittipaldi, Flamex1234
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I wasn't in any towns this is my first one!
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because it looks like a cool town and I want to check it out. I heard a lot of good things about Belegost.
How can you help out the town: By being a great cummunity member! .
What do you want from the town: A safe place to store my items.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue - Ninja
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About 2 and a half hours. Sometimes more!
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a good crafter. Also I think I would make a great person to join the Belegost cummunity.
Tell us about yourself: I've had minecraft for a while now...Also my specialty is redstone. Also I'm a really good miner and crafter!
Did you read the rules: Yes!

IGN: Amurthy360
Age/Timezone: 15, Eastern Standard Time
Referals: Bfittipaldi
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I wasn't in any towns this is my first one!
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because it looks like a cool town and I want to check it out. I heard a lot of good things about Belegost.
How can you help out the town: I can give protection.
What do you want from the town: A safe place to store my items.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue - Ninja
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About 2 and a half hours. Sometimes more!
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a good crafter. Also I think I would make a great person to join the Belegost cummunity.
Tell us about yourself: I've had minecraft for a while now...Also my specialty is redstone.
Did you read the rules: Yes!

Please check your: Also please add more on how you can help the town and more about yourself. We all are able to protect ourselves because most of us are already advanced.
•Grammar
•Spelling
•Punctuations.
Once you have fixed those, I will check with Bfitti if he really referred you, tomorrow. If you put a fake referall, this application will be denied.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
  • IGN: 5pypig
  • Age/Timezone: 28/EST
  • Refferals: Etkenn, proof of referral
  • What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Camelot (to join Los Bandidos Guild)
  • Why do you wish to join Belegost: Many people I know are members and I like the well thought out thread.
  • How can you help out the town: I offer charm and wit to keep everyone entertained. I am kind and willing to help anyone.
  • What do you want from the town: Friends who are kind and something bigger than myself to help work on.
  • What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Cleric/Undecided (whatever the town needs)
  • How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Actually, you should ask "How many days of the week can you be on Herocraft?" If I log on everyday I will get burnt out.
  • Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Look again at the "Why do you wish to join" and the "How can you help the town" sections. (You really don't need this question.)
  • Tell us about yourself: I am 5'10" with blue eyes and dark brown hair. I love long walks in the forest and playing with my pet doggy "Bailey". I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet, unless you show disrespect towards me. I love Italian, Mexican and Chinese food. I grew up in North Carolina and joined the U.S. Army when I was 18. I then toured to Arizona, Texas, South Korea, Iraq and Germany.
  • Did you read the rules? Of course.

brenno29

Coal
IGN: brenno29
Age/Timezone: 13, Perth +8 hours
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to join Belegost because it looks like a well developed town with friendly members and from what I have seen Belegost has talented architects who create the beautiful structures.
How can you help out the town: I am a fairly good archer and a decent builder, I could provide protection on watches for any raids or attacks that may occur... I am good at infiltrating enemy bases and staying hidden.
What do you want from the town: I want a fun, friendly and mature environment that will help me learn more about the server and take me in but not judging me on my age.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue -> Ranger/Ninja Crafter -> Whatever Belegost requires (though I'd prefer to be a smith or engineer)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-3 on weekdays and 4-5+ on weekends.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I believe you should accept me because I try my best at everything I do and I am a loyal person that doesn't 'backstab'. I can provide moral support for my fellow members.
Tell us about yourself: Well, my name is Brendan and I live in Perth, Australia. I play PS3 and mac, I play games such as Battlefield 3, GTA IV, GT5, Saints row and of course Minecraft, I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years now and I never am bored of it :))). I am heavily interested in aviation and I am currently an Air Force Cadet, I also ride in motorbike enduro racing (Cross-terrain/country motorbike racing).
Did you read the rules: I did

• IGN: 5pypig
  • Age/Timezone: 28/EST
  • Refferals: Etkenn, proof of referral
  • What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Camelot (to join Los Bandidos Guild)
  • Why do you wish to join Belegost: Many people I know are members and I like the well thought out thread.
  • How can you help out the town: I offer charm and wit to keep everyone entertained. I am kind and willing to help anyone.
  • What do you want from the town: Friends who are kind and something bigger than myself to help work on.
  • What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Cleric/Undecided (whatever the town needs)
  • How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Actually, you should ask "How many days of the week can you be on Herocraft?" If I log on everyday I will get burnt out.
  • Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Look again at the "Why do you wish to join" and the "How can you help the town" sections. (You really don't need this question.)
  • Tell us about yourself: I am 5'10" with blue eyes and dark brown hair. I love long walks in the forest and playing with my pet doggy "Bailey". I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet, unless you show disrespect towards me. I love Italian, Mexican and Chinese food. I grew up in North Carolina and joined the U.S. Army when I was 18. I then toured to Arizona, Texas, South Korea, Iraq and Germany.
  • Did you read the rules? Of course.
Accepted, talk to Haxnn, Kourne, LookAnOwl, or siL3eNtHarPy_00 in game to be added to the town.

IGN: brenno29
Age/Timezone: 13, Perth +8 hours
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to join Belegost because it looks like a well developed town with friendly members and from what I have seen Belegost has talented architects who create the beautiful structures.
How can you help out the town: I am a fairly good archer and a decent builder, I could provide protection on watches for any raids or attacks that may occur... I am good at infiltrating enemy bases and staying hidden.
What do you want from the town: I want a fun, friendly and mature environment that will help me learn more about the server and take me in but not judging me on my age.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue -> Ranger/Ninja Crafter -> Whatever Belegost requires (though I'd prefer to be a smith or engineer)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-3 on weekdays and 4-5+ on weekends.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I believe you should accept me because I try my best at everything I do and I am a loyal person that doesn't 'backstab'. I can provide moral support for my fellow members.
Tell us about yourself: Well, my name is Brendan and I live in Perth, Australia. I play PS3 and mac, I play games such as Battlefield 3, GTA IV, GT5, Saints row and of course Minecraft, I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years now and I never am bored of it :))). I am heavily interested in aviation and I am currently an Air Force Cadet, I also ride in motorbike enduro racing (Cross-terrain/country motorbike racing).
Did you read the rules: I did
Please do not underline everything next time you apply for something, it makes reading a bit difficult to read. Nonetheless, great application, accepted