• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

I am starting a new building project that will not be inside the mountain but high up in the sky. It will still fit the dwarven theme (Kourne, don't worry) and I have been working on it for a while in singleplayer.

Anyone who wants to help, please get me

• A double chest of smooth stone.
  • A double chest of dirt
  • a single chest of spruce (I think thats the dark one) logs
It should look great :).

Working in it with carbash and bfitti. We only need the single chest of the spruce logs.

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
Neither Sw1n3, Loukgo3sburr, nor I are on the town list. We were all on last week and are all active players.
Just a heads up.

Pas976

Wood
My Application

IGN: Pas976
Age/Timezone: 15 EST
Referals: NA
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have not joined any towns previously
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It would be great to have a safe place to call home and contribute to
community projects within the town.
How can you help out the town: I mainly main in order to gain experience, so I would be fine with donating minerals to the town. While I am currently only a level 11 wizard I will eventually be able to provide ports to town members.
What do you want from the town: A safe place to stay and store items and a sense of community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Wizard and Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Varies anywhere from 1-8 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I will provide materials and eventually enchants and ports, as well as help the community grow.
Tell us about yourself: I played as a samurai back on Dragongarde but never joined a town and eventually grew inactive. I have recently decided to check back on herocraft and discovered that a new map had just begun. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity to get back into herocraft I started playing again and decided to change a few things to make it more fun. I decided to play as a caster instead of the bland warrior class and join a town. After reaching a level where I think I will no longer be a deadweight to the town I join, I searched the forums and found this town which looks like a good fit.
Did you read the rules: Yes (Do not steal from the town or attack allies. Do show respect for others, sell all gold to the town bank and donate when possible.)

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
spruce logs are done, in noble plot/temp tree farm thank you bfitti and sil for the help

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I've decided not to build it on this server, I want to make it on the eden project once it's up :).
I sure do hope this isnt referring to the "project" you wanted to do, if it is, i hope we have use for an entire chest of spruce logs hahahahahahahahahaha <--laugh of a man gone crazy

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

Well I'll use them in my noble plot :). I have a few ideas that need them.

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
I mean the three of us have been in Belegost for about a month (since before we started building the base in the mountain) and we haven't been inactive, we get on many times during the week and weekends. Just wanna make sure that the fact that the fact that we aren't on the citizen list isn't because we are getting kicked or something.

My Application

IGN: Pas976
Age/Timezone: 15 EST
Referals: NA
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have not joined any towns previously
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It would be great to have a safe place to call home and contribute to
community projects within the town.
How can you help out the town: I mainly main in order to gain experience, so I would be fine with donating minerals to the town. While I am currently only a level 11 wizard I will eventually be able to provide ports to town members.
What do you want from the town: A safe place to stay and store items and a sense of community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Wizard and Enchanter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Varies anywhere from 1-8 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I will provide materials and eventually enchants and ports, as well as help the community grow.
Tell us about yourself: I played as a samurai back on Dragongarde but never joined a town and eventually grew inactive. I have recently decided to check back on herocraft and discovered that a new map had just begun. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity to get back into herocraft I started playing again and decided to change a few things to make it more fun. I decided to play as a caster instead of the bland warrior class and join a town. After reaching a level where I think I will no longer be a deadweight to the town I join, I searched the forums and found this town which looks like a good fit.
Did you read the rules: Yes (Do not steal from the town or attack allies. Do show respect for others, sell all gold to the town bank and donate when possible.)

Accepted. When you get online please report to Kourne, Haxnn, LookAnOwl, or siL3eNtHarPy_00

LastArchon

Wood
IGN: LastArchon
Age/Timezone:15 EST
Referals: Pas976
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: N/A
Why do you wish to join Belegost:The vast planes and mountains of Bastion are dangerous alone.
How can you help out the town: I intend to partake in town affairs, I am a competent miner and hunter, and I am willing to defend what is yours.
What do you want from the town: Not to die horribly... again
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger- Farmer/Smith (most likely Smith)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Anywhere from 2-6 hours weekdays, 5-8 weekends
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Is this not answered in other places? You should accept me because more people is more fun.
Tell us about yourself: I am white. I am male. I have a wide variety of interests, ranging from electronics to muggle quidditch.
Did you read the rules Yes. Sell gold to the city, don't grief of steal, and the Herocraft rules.

IGN: LastArchon
Age/Timezone:15 EST
Referals: Pas976
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: N/A
Why do you wish to join Belegost:The vast planes and mountains of Bastion are dangerous alone.
How can you help out the town: I intend to partake in town affairs, I am a competent miner and hunter, and I am willing to defend what is yours.
What do you want from the town: Not to die horribly... again
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger- Farmer/Smith (most likely Smith)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Anywhere from 2-6 hours weekdays, 5-8 weekends
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Is this not answered in other places? You should accept me because more people is more fun.
Tell us about yourself: I am white. I am male. I have a wide variety of interests, ranging from electronics to muggle quidditch.
Did you read the rules Yes. Sell gold to the city, don't grief of steal, and the Herocraft rules.

Please elaborate on Why you Wish to join Belegost. It doesn't really answer the question but talks about Bastion.

IGN: My In Game name is GreenKoopaBros
Age/Timezone: Current Age is 22 and my Timezone is: GMT+/-5:00
Referals: No Referals. I really want to join a populated town where my effort will help it prosper and stay full.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I actually only joined this server today, 10/16/2012, and I would really like to have a good start to keep me coming back for more.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: The idea of joining and becoming a part of an already bustling and thriving Area sounds so great to me. I hope to make a name for myself in this town, to farm and heal wherever and whenever I can.
How can you help out the town: My character is going to become both a Farmer and a Deciple. So, not only will his priority be to keep the Town fed, but to also keep everyone healthy, healing any and all wounds that he can.
What do you want from the town: I only wish for a town that can show me a great time on the server and an even greater community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): My Koopa is striving to be a Farmer, but also to reach a healing hand out, as he is only a healer now, as a Desciple.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: If the server proves to be unique and fun, I can promise at least Three hours a day, if not more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I could give you excuses and reasons why "I" think you should accept me, but I only give you this. If I am accepted into this town, I will try my best to make sure that there is always plenty of food to go around, and that not a single person in need goes without help.
Tell us about yourself: Green is a Koopa who, on top of his vast farming knowledge, wishes to learn the ways of the Monk. He trains, daily, to hone his senses and tone his body, as the farming allows easy access to exercise. He never holds a grudge and is always quick to forgive. Even though his race is long lived, he believes that life is too short to stay angry. He would give the Shell off of his back, if it would save the life of another. But, he is also "very" trusting, even if it is for the wrong cause. He always has good intentions, even if they don't turn out to be so good. Shy and Caring, Green is definitely one to be friendly to all.
Did you read the rules: I have read the rules and agree to follow them without fault or waver.

Referals: No Referals. I really want to join a populated town where my effort will help it prosper and stay full.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I actually only joined this server today, 10/16/2012, and I would really like to have a good start to keep me coming back for more.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: The idea of joining and becoming a part of an already bustling and thriving Area sounds so great to me. I hope to make a name for myself in this town, to farm and heal wherever and whenever I can.
How can you help out the town: My character is going to become both a Farmer and a Deciple. So, not only will his priority be to keep the Town fed, but to also keep everyone healthy, healing any and all wounds that he can.
What do you want from the town: I only wish for a town that can show me a great time on the server and an even greater community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): My Koopa is striving to be a Farmer, but also to reach a healing hand out, as he is only a healer now, as a Desciple.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: If the server proves to be unique and fun, I can promise at least Three hours a day, if not more.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I could give you excuses and reasons why "I" think you should accept me, but I only give you this. If I am accepted into this town, I will try my best to make sure that there is always plenty of food to go around, and that not a single person in need goes without help.
Tell us about yourself: Green is a Koopa who, on top of his vast farming knowledge, wishes to learn the ways of the Monk. He trains, daily, to hone his senses and tone his body, as the farming allows easy access to exercise. He never holds a grudge and is always quick to forgive. Even though his race is long lived, he believes that life is too short to stay angry. He would give the Shell off of his back, if it would save the life of another. But, he is also "very" trusting, even if it is for the wrong cause. He always has good intentions, even if they don't turn out to be so good. Shy and Caring, Green is definitely one to be friendly to all.
Did you read the rules: I have read the rules and agree to follow them without fault or waver.

Very nice application, remember, it's disciple not desciple. Accepted. Report to Kourne, Haxnn,@LookAnOwl ,or siL3eNtHarPy_00 when any of us are online.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Took my advice :D

Hope you enjoy this town, I don't know much about it.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Little birdie told me that Noble Plots are being handed out this week:eek:. Will they be announced on the forums or Ingame?

Hunnewle

Stone
IGN: Hunnewle
Age/Timezone: -5 GMT. I am 13 years old. (I may talk alot, but im not immature)
Referals: None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None. (But i did apply for Malkier but i think my app was ignored)
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like to join a nice town, to just have fun in. Ya know, have helpful neighbors and such.
How can you help out the town: I (Eventually) will be able to make potions and such. Plus provide support with a bow.
What do you want from the town: Safety, fun, and just overall a really good time.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger and Alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: As long as there are players on and i'm not bored,i could be on all day. (I'm homeschooled so i only got 2 hours of work a day)
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I feel i would be a great help, I will be able to make potions, like i said above, plus i make a lot of jokes. Sometimes just to break tension xD
Tell us about yourself: Not really much to say... I'm new to HC and just want to have fun. (as if i have not said that enough)
Did you read the rules Yes i have.

Edit: I added a bit more to the "Why should we accept you" part. But to be honest idk what else to add, and i can't find any punctuation errors >_<.