• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I hate monday mornings, trying to not fall asleep right now. =_="
Our council will soon receive the blueprints for ou town, so the undercity can be finished.
I might even mark some public areas, where you can show us your building skills. (Keep it dwarvish.)

Flamex1234

Wood
Since I see you are accepting people am i accepted or will you review my app again?Since I see you are accepting people am i accepted or will you review my app again?Since I see you are accepting people am i accepted or will you review mySince I see ySince I see you are accepting people am i accepted or will you review my app again?ou are accepting people am i accepted or will you review my app again? app again?

Flamex1234

Wood
Sorry my computer had a glitch, I meant to say since you are accepting people am am I accepted or will you review my app again?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Repost your application and add anything you think you should. I would be happy to tend to it once it is done. :)

Flamex1234

Wood
IGN:Flamex1234
Age/Timezone: 13 EST (Misshap with my account says im 21)
Referals: Bfittipaldi
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:None I hope that Belegost can be my first and only town
skcg:emoticon

Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to joing Belegost because of the community, I heard many tales of the strong community that sticks together in tiems of need.
How can you help out the town: I can help out the town by defending against raids when i level up. I am also a mediocre miner so I might be able to provide some minerals for town.
What do you want from the town: A community to be a part of and a place to call home where I am safe from raiders and bloodthirsty pvp'ers.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue, Ninja Crafter, Whatever town needs
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About 1-2 on weekdays maybe 3 on weekends.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I feel i can be a great addition to the community
Tell us about yourself: I am a friendly person who enjoys riding bikes. Some other games i play are Halo and Madden on my Xbox 360
Did you read the rules: Yes and will follow them as best as i can

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am starting a new building project that will not be inside the mountain but high up in the sky. It will still fit the dwarven theme (Kourne, don't worry) and I have been working on it for a while in singleplayer.

Anyone who wants to help, please get me

• A double chest of smooth stone.
  • A double chest of dirt
  • a single chest of spruce (I think thats the dark one) logs
It should look great :).

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Flamex1234
Age/Timezone: 13 EST (Misshap with my account says im 21)
Referals: Bfittipaldi
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:None I hope that Belegost can be my first and only town
skcg:emoticon

Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to joing Belegost because of the community, I heard many tales of the strong community that sticks together in tiems of need.
How can you help out the town: I can help out the town by defending against raids when i level up. I am also a mediocre miner so I might be able to provide some minerals for town.
What do you want from the town: A community to be a part of and a place to call home where I am safe from raiders and bloodthirsty pvp'ers.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue, Ninja Crafter, Whatever town needs
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About 1-2 on weekdays maybe 3 on weekends.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I feel i can be a great addition to the community
Tell us about yourself: I am a friendly person who enjoys riding bikes. Some other games i play are Halo and Madden on my Xbox 360
Did you read the rules: Yes and will follow them as best as i can

Man, I hate trying to read this. Non the less, (is that one word?), accepted! Get with @Kourne @siL3eNtHarPy_00 or me in game for everything you'll need :).

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You should come by Skyforge for a visit sometime Haxnn and Kourne, the map doesn't truly reflect our progress. And I promise that we won't attack you. :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
You should come by Skyforge for a visit sometime Haxnn and Kourne, the map doesn't truly reflect our progress. And I promise that we won't attack you. :p

You better not or I have to drive a pick trough some faces. <3

Yeah, it's nonetheless.

Also, you or @Kourne on the Kob should /mail write TheMormon the BG Chat Pass. <3

Need new stalking victims? :p

I am starting a new building project that will not be inside the mountain but high up in the sky. It will still fit the dwarven theme (Kourne, don't worry) and I have been working on it for a while in singleplayer.

Anyone who wants to help, please get me

• A double chest of smooth stone.
  • A double chest of dirt
  • a single chest of spruce (I think thats the dark one) logs
It should look great :).

Please don't make it in a way that makes me want to strangle you, I still need to send you the blueprints for the last UC rooms.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Please don't make it in a way that makes me want to strangle you, I still need to send you the blueprints for the last UC rooms.
Hey now, I don't stalk people. I just need food. People of my species feast upon the tormented human souls - And dwarves are close enough to humans for this purpose. ;)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey now, I don't stalk people. I just need food. People of my species feast upon the tormented human souls - And dwarves are close enough to humans for this purpose. ;)

Wait, you still think anyone in BG has a soul? Oh boy, what did you think is the temple of lava and death ontop of our mountain for? Brutal needs to be fed too and those are his favorite snacks!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait, you still think anyone in BG has a soul? Oh boy, what did you is the temple of lava and death ontop of our mountain for? Brutal needs to be fed too and those are his favorite snacks!
Too bad, I know about your vault. I'll get my hands on 'em. You can count on it. :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

I've decided not to build it on this server, I want to make it on the eden project once it's up :).