• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Zniloww
Age/Timezone: 13 ,US
Referals: darkstar242,sw1n3
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: i just joined the server :p
Why do you wish to join Belegost: sw1n3 asked me to join,me and him know each other and suggested i join it (not irl though we talk on skype)
How can you help out the town: if something needs to be built mined or anything ill be happy to help
What do you want from the town: just kindness when or if i can join
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): right now im just a caster
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: i would say about two and a half :3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: im familiar with the heroes plugin so i wont be needing much help and this isnt such a good reason but i think you should accept me since im a kind good player and i love pvp :3 (again sw1n3 and darkstar242 suggested i joined once my app was accepted on forumns)
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for about 3 years and its an awesome game until i found out about the heroes plugin which was amazingly interesting so i tryed out a few servers and they were great so now that i play this serer i'de like to enjoy it by being in your town with sw1n3 and darkstar242 :p

It's nice to have referals, but please improve on the following:
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Experience
@Tom_Dearinger
@HazBreav
Feel free to apply again if you are still interested. Make sure to keep the above mentioned things in mind aswell.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyone with a fairly good app that has 2+ confirmed referrals will most likely be accepted. However without one you will need an impressive app.

EDIT: Spell check says referral has 2 "R"s?

Tom_Dearinger

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Tom_Dearinger
Age/Timezone:
Eastern Time Zone
Referals:
sw1n3
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
I was in Rhley in Herocraft 3.0.
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
I want to be part of a close community of HCer's and help build the town.
How can you help out the town:
I am a work horse, give me a building/mining assignment and it will be done b4 expected. I also have gold bars to trade in for coin so that will also help :) I like to make sure whatever I am working on is done to the best of my abilities. Whenever other townsmates need help, I'm always willing to assist them in whatever it might be.
What do you want from the town:
An environment to where I don't have to be in fear of my stuff being stolen.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
I will be a wizard and an engineer. Currently i'm a lv. 13 caster and lv. 21 crafter.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
It really depends on the day, mon-thur I will be on anywhere from 2-3 hrs. On weekends it depends on how busy my schedule is. Thursday I'll be at school most of the day so I might be on late at night those days.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
I don't steal, I like to help people in need, You have to try really hard to piss me off, and I'm a friendly and reliable person.
Tell us about yourself:
I am 18, I go to school at UC. I work part time at an engineering firm Technosoft. If you have teamspeak setup for Belegost I will surely be in there.
Did you read the rules:
Yes I did. :)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3

Sounds promising, don't let me down on the workhorse part.
You are accepted and I will set you up as soon as possible. (In about an hour I am available online.)
Good thing you asked about teamspeak, yes we have our own channel on the HC TS.
For all the members that didn't know yet, feel free to dip in the bowels of madness.

Tom_Dearinger

Legacy Supporter 4
Sounds promising, don't let me down on the workhorse part.
You are accepted and I will set you up as soon as possible. (In about an hour I am available online.)
Good thing you asked about teamspeak, yes we have our own channel on the HC TS.
For all the members that didn't know yet, feel free to dip in the bowels of madness.

Ok thanks for the opportunity, i will not fail in exceeding expectations. since I have classes starting in about 30 min I will unfortunately have to wait til later tonight to get on. If you can set me up around 10:30 PM Eastern (approx 11hours and 15min since I post this message) I will available for you to show me around and get me setup.
Thanks

gmander2

Coal
Florida. Land of the old and hot weather.
IGN: gmander2
Age/Timezone: 14/eastern
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: malkier, wasnt very helpfull, didnt keep all the members up to speed, you could be radied and no one would tell you untill you were killed
Why do you wish to join Belegost: i whish to join you because i was serching for a nice town and you guys seemed very helpful and supportive
How can you help out the town: i whish to be a person who can help defend the nation but i would also like to help spread new of whats happend, kinda like a newspaper.
What do you want from the town: i dont want anything except a helpful community and something to fight for
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): i am caster, i will become pyromancer/crafter, will become masonary
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: umm mostly after 4:30 eastern untill around 10:00 eastern but thats the max i will be on, i do have stuff to do
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: becasue i attend to be helpful and supportive of this town and supply a common aleart system (like a newspaper kind of) or mabey like an alert bord, but i will also type alerts to all the players
Tell us about yourself: i am 14, i was invited to duke univerty, i want to be a nuclear physicist
Did you read the rules i did :p

gmander2

Coal
Please improve on the following to be considered:
  • Grammar
  • Better explanation on leaving Malkier
  • What personal skills do you bring into town?
i leaft malkier because they killed me when one of there rules was dont kill fellow town members, also they wernt veryhelpful, once while i was afk they used me as a radied traped then pured lava in the place i was standing, sorry about grammer again, i am a very good builder, have built a working digital clock, and a caculater, i wanna be a nucler phycist as you saw but architect is second choice

gmander2

Coal
i leaft malkier because they killed me when one of there rules was dont kill fellow town members, also they wernt veryhelpful, once while i was afk they used me as a radied traped then pured lava in the place i was standing, sorry about grammer again, i am a very good builder, have built a working digital clock, and a caculater, i wanna be a nucler phycist as you saw but architect is second choice
hmm your right about the grammer and spelling ^

Mr_Thomasz

Wood
IGN: Mr_Thomasz
Age/Timezone: 15, the netherlands
Referals: /
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I'm new on herocraft
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to join a town and play together
How can you help out the town: I want to collect stuff like farming and build in the town
What do you want from the town: Protection, and nice community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior and crafting
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2/3/4 hour
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a good player and really want to help the town
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 years old school kid, like gaming and play with friends
Did you read the rules Yes of course

Tristo3399

Stone
IGN: Tristo3399
Age/Timezone: 13, Eastern Time Zone
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I have been looking for a town that I can live in with less fear of losing all of my exp and items
How can you help out the town: I am a great builder and im a good help in pvp
What do you want from the town: A safe place to live
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Im looking to be a ninja and a mason
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: At least 1 a day, maybe more (especially on weekends, I play a whole bunch)
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I am a good builder with redstone and I know how to build good fortifications to keep the town safe
Tell us about yourself: I love to play minecraft and I also love to play Battlefield 3
Did you read the rules: Why of course I have

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Bedwyr2112
Age/Timezone: 34/EST
Referals: None. New to server
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't belonged to any towns before. I'm new to this server.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It has been challenging trying to survive on my own. It seems like every time I start getting myself situated, someone always sneaks up behind me and I don't stand a chance. It seems like its really hard for new players to get started on this server. I'm looking for a town that I can take an active role with. That gives me the chance to help others and have a fun time doing it. I've been looking through the forums at different towns and Belegost seems like a good fit for me and I think that I have a lot to contribute.
How can you help out the town: I'm interested in building and spending long periods of time mining does not bother me. I'm a team player and am willing to help out where ever necessary.
What do you want from the town: A community that I can take an active role in. That helps to provide me with a bit of security and in turn that I can contribute to make it a bettter place.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am currently a rogue with plans to be a ranger. As for profession I am still a crafter but would be willing to take on any role that would help to benefit the town.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2 hrs on weekdays , 6-10 on the weekend.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I think I would be a great asset to the town. I know I may not be that experienced at the moment, but everyone needs to start somewhere. I'm a team player and enjoy helping others where I can.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing RPG and MMORPG games for over 15 years. I have been active in many guilds/clans serving in roles ranging from raid leader to guild officer. I have volunteered my time helping and teaching players new skills/tactics to help provide everyone with a more fulfilling gaming experience. I work at a software company in development and quality assurance roles.
Did you read the rules : I have read the rules and I don't see anything that would be an issue.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: mezular
Age/Timezone: I am 16 years old, and live in the EST area.
Referals: None, I found out about this town by looking through the forum sections for towns.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in one town before Herocraft 4.0, and now know nothing of what happened to it. It was called Light Forge I believe, I decided to simply look for a new town.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: One of the main reasons is that I'm looking for a safe area to be able to live. I don't feel comfortable living in the wild where my possessions could be stolen. Another similar reason is that I recently reached level 10 and want to be able to store my valuables so I can safely PvP. Lastly, I want to join because it's populated and seems quite safe, and it's nice to have a rather large community of team mates in a game.
How can you help out the town: I'm mainly going to be specializing in combat, so when I can I would help defend the town. I also fight monsters often, and will sell any unneeded gold to the town. I sometimes go mining, and currently have over 64 iron, so I could help contribute ores on occasion.
What do you want from the town: Mostly a place to live and work, a community to be a part of, safety, and the ability to keep my items safe in a protected house.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I plan to become a Pyromancer, and I'm thinking my profession shall be scribe, but I may choose enchanter or mason.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Usually 1.5-2.5 hours, around the higher range on weekends.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Well, I plan to become a combat based spec, so I would be a good addition to the town's defense. I'm above average in PvP, and also could retrieve ores and gold to help the town with. I am pretty mature, and more literate than most people.
Tell us about yourself: I am 16 years old and consider myself to be a nerd/geek. I'm quite interested in computers and technology, as well as video games (specifically RPG's, MMORPG's, platformers, and some action and adventure games.) I enjoy reading on occasion, and I like science fiction series, whether books, television shows, games, or movies. I love Minecraft and have been playing since beta 1.3, and have become rather skilled at it. Some of my other favorite games include Half Life, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Starcraft, Bastion, VVVVVV, and quite a few other games.
Did you read the rules: Of course, I always make sure to read the rules when applying to anything.

shadowarch78

Stone
IGN: shadowarch78
Age/Timezone: 17, Mountain (-7)
Referals: Haxnn
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None since the new map, And I dont even remember the name of the last since I had left minecraft in general
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Need a town for protection and social gain, Related to the mayor :p
How can you help out the town: I am a good architect who likes nothing more than perfection, and have much time I would be able to use toward the town.
What do you want from the town: A community and home
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Currently Healer into Bloodmage, Currently crafter into probably.... Engineer/Scribe
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depending on football and social stuff, probably 3-4 hours weekdays and like 8 weekends.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am a trustworthy player who can get the jobs done.
Tell us about yourself: I dont really know what to put... I have been playing minecraft since indev, and have loved it all the way since. I play both football and hockey, and
Did you read the rules. What rules, Hell no-... YES! Of course Ive read the rules. Just ignore that little red bit, Its crossed out, so you cant understand it anyways. I definatly did not go back and read over the rules after being ask.
Heh. :D