• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Hamlet) Belegost (36) [Neutral]

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
2yowv9z.png

- Introduction -
Belegost is a community of Herocrafters that work together, whether it be building, player-versus-player, mining, or just socializing with members of the server; we work together and come to each others' aide whatever the case may be. Our goal is to create a strong community, a beautiful township, and a great place to spend your time on Herocraft!
We want to have a strong start in our new map, therefore we will be offering our personal regions area as a storage for everyones' items and materials. This will ensure that everyone's items are safe while we work on achieving our status as a 'Hamlet'. Every coin counts toward this end so donations are greatly appreciated and strongly suggested.
Sneak peak of our Town hall. Floors, Walls and roof. Just so everyone knows, we will be building inside and this is from out planning phase.
123pm4i.png

- Rules -
As in any case on Herocraft, the rules of the server will apply to you in Belegost.
- Theft -
Town theft is strictly forbidden and will be adjudicated harshly. The punishment is
subject to change at the discretion of our administration but will involve expulsion at
the very least.
- Respect -
It should go without saying that respect is to be given to all members of the town;
Mayors, Citizens, Managers, etc. Disputes among town members are frowned upon and
will be mediated by Belegost administration if they cannot be resolved in a timely
fashion by the participants.
- Donations -
Donations are to be made only to Bfittipaldi and Bedwyr and are greatly appreciated as
our town is in a constant state of evolution. Every cent o taxes and donations go to
development of a more perfect, beautiful and powerful Belegost.
- Allies and enemies -
It is very important that you learn who our are allies and enemies are. If you are
uncertain and you come in contact with another player you don't recognize, simply
input /town who [name].
- Gold -
All gold must be sold to the town for 1c less than what is offered by DHX.
- A word from the council -
Belegost is a place of beauty, function, innovation and community. We are always evolving and improving and we always need the help of our members. If you have any building acumen or if you can handle the tedium of mining please come to Kourne,Bedwyr, Bfittipaldi, or Carbash and ask for an Assistant position. There is no application, and no penalty to resign. Belegost needs you!
As an Assistant, you will be assigned and carefully instructed in specific tasks needed around the city. This may include mining projects, small building projects, livestock introduction, farm maintenance, conservation, etc. We reward our Assistants with trust and greater responsibility.
We have guidelines, requirements, codes and other arbitration to instruct you in, so taking any of these tasks on yourself without our consent will be treated as vandalism.
Remember. Living in Belegost is a privilege of protection, security, and luxury that everyone wants to enjoy, but you were selected from the rest to live here. Now what can you do for Belegost?
- Citizenlist -
Mayors;
Bfittipaldi

SiC:
Bedwyr2112
Managers;
Kourne
Carbash420

Veterans:

Townsfolk;
Bfittipaldi
Bedwyr2112
Carbash420
Kourne
Nyhill
Dwarfers
Diavolo1998
Deathsnake13

-Allies-
Camelot
XD/OS
Jazza411
-Enemies-
None
- Recruitment -
~The proper application format is required to join our town.~
IGN:
Age/Timezone:
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
How can you help out the town:
What do you want from the town:
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
Tell us about yourself:
Did you read the rules

Tax is 20c per week! This is to be paid weekly to Bfittipaldi or Bedwyr!

Belegost thanks you for reviewing our rules. Belegost thanks you even more if you're here to join! We have a bright plan for the future; you can be a part of it too!

Danda Could you move this to Official Townships and put the old thread in the Graveyard? :D

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:jazza411
Age/Timezone: 17/UTC +10
Referals: Bfittipaldi
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have left all my previous towns to try different towns and see how they operate, I hope with Belegost that this can be a town I can stay in for a very long time.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like to join Belegost because it is a very beautiful town and I feel it is managed by two very smart leaders who have the ability to make a very nice town.
How can you help out the town: By being active and helping out the new recruits who join Belegost.
What do you want from the town: A house to live in and a friendly community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a mastered Mystic/Disciple/Warrior and now a lvl 14 Blood Mage.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3/4 hours a day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I have been playing herocraft for about 15 months and Belegost looks like the best town yet.
Tell us about yourself: Not much to say.
Did you read the rules: Yes.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:jazza411
Age/Timezone: 17/UTC +10
Referals: Bfittipaldi
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have left all my previous towns to try different towns and see how they operate, I hope with Belegost that this can be a town I can stay in for a very long time.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I would like to join Belegost because it is a very beautiful town and I feel it is managed by two very smart leaders who have the ability to make a very nice town.
How can you help out the town: By being active and helping out the new recruits who join Belegost.
What do you want from the town: A house to live in and a friendly community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a mastered Mystic/Disciple/Warrior and now a lvl 14 Blood Mage.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3/4 hours a day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I have been playing herocraft for about 15 months and Belegost looks like the best town yet.
Tell us about yourself: Not much to say.
Did you read the rules: Yes.

Accepted! Get with me or any other managers ingame to be setup!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
- Donations -
Donations are to be made only to Haxnn and Kourne and are greatly appreciated as
our town is in a constant state of evolution. Every cent o taxes and donations go to
development of a more perfect, beautiful and powerful Belegost.
*Cough*

Also, I demand Guest perms here. >;D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Whoo! I don't know the players in Belegost very well yet but I believe we will do good together and grow strong. :) Thanks for accepting me into your town and have a happy new year!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It never died, Belegost is just, very quiet. :p Most stuff happens within the town so people think it's dead.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hmm, will have to try to remember to go through the town list and try to fix your perms without breaking everything.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: TrinityDown
Age/Timezone: 18/Eastern Standard Time
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have not been a member of a town during this map.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I was looking for a town without too many members that I could enjoy building with and you guys (I believe), match that. Besides, the town is beautiful.
How can you help out the town: While I'm not the best at anything in particular, I've played minecraft for a while and have led 3 towns, two of which have been very successful and one of which was just me having fun with friends.
What do you want from the town: Nothing really, I'm in it for fun.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Wizard/Pyromancer (unsure) and Miner/Mason (unsure)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can't play daily all the time but when I play I try to be online for at leats an hour or two. I always log in at least every two days.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I'm TrinityDown! And well, I'm artistic to an extent.
Tell us about yourself: I like taking long walks on the beach. I may make gay jokes with Kainzo from time to time. I'm also the worst town mayor ever.
Did you read the rules: Of course not! (sarcasm, I have read the rules.)