• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Hamlet) Belegost (36) [Neutral]

Hayyell

Wood
IGN: hayyell
Age/Timezone: 14, -5 Eastern
Referals: Maybellmay
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish for a home closer to spawn, and to be with my dear friends. Your tax rate is lower than most towns and I find the community to be nice.
How can you help out the town: I can build, though I'm not the best at designing, and I enjoy mining and gathering things needed. I will certainly help out with any trouble anyone has, and I'm loyal to my town(s) and those who earn it.
What do you want from the town: Protection and a community I can get along with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Runeblade and Merchant.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: A lot. Probably anywhere from 1-10 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: It's not like I have a reputation for being the nicest, most helpful player, but there aren't many reasons for you not to accept me either. I am quiet and polite, and you shouldn't be worried about getting any trouble from me.
Tell us about yourself: Essidi and Maybellmay are my best friends. I would have joined sooner, but I wanted to establish my class and such first. I enjoy singing, drawing, and bugging the friends that put up with me. I am slightly new to Herocraft, I've only been here for about a week, but I've been on Minecraft for quite awhile.
Did you read the rules: Of course.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: hayyell
Age/Timezone: 14, -5 Eastern
Referals: Maybellmay
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish for a home closer to spawn, and to be with my dear friends. Your tax rate is lower than most towns and I find the community to be nice.
How can you help out the town: I can build, though I'm not the best at designing, and I enjoy mining and gathering things needed. I will certainly help out with any trouble anyone has, and I'm loyal to my town(s) and those who earn it.
What do you want from the town: Protection and a community I can get along with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Runeblade and Merchant.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: A lot. Probably anywhere from 1-10 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: It's not like I have a reputation for being the nicest, most helpful player, but there aren't many reasons for you not to accept me either. I am quiet and polite, and you shouldn't be worried about getting any trouble from me.
Tell us about yourself: Essidi and Maybellmay are my best friends. I would have joined sooner, but I wanted to establish my class and such first. I enjoy singing, drawing, and bugging the friends that put up with me. I am slightly new to Herocraft, I've only been here for about a week, but I've been on Minecraft for quite awhile.
Did you read the rules: Of course.

Accepted! Get with any manager ingame to get setup!