• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW2 Beta + Pre-Purchase Info!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I haven't played GW in a long time. I remember back when I was a wee-little boy I got to level 20 as W/R in the pre-Main map place

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea, the stuff in it is pretty awesome. That figurine is cool, but I think it should be cheaper... like $100 maybe

Well, apparently for us Aussies, the price right now for CE stands at around $200 lol, I do hope it decreases to $150ish if anything. I guess you can start asking your parents or something for allowance now or so, so you can get a headstart for 10th of April!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Have the announced the official release date?

Nope, we only have an official pre-purchase date, that being 10th of April, I honestly reckon it'll be out Mid-May to Early-Juneish as on the GW2 pre-purchase page, it says that pre-purchasing enables you to be in all Beta weekends, and there's how many weekends left in the month of April after the 10th.