• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW2 Beta + Pre-Purchase Info!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I want beta accsess can you buy it from somewhere (I'm really desperate and did not sign up in time)

The first wave of beta invites went out last Sat/Sun and I believe the invite phase is over. The next best bet is to pre-purchase GW2 on the 10th of April to have access to all future beta weekends from then onwards. Otherwise, if you have any friends (real life) who made it, go over their house and try it out. As for those on the net, I wouldn't ask to borrow their accounts as I reckon it could stop his/her access.

There's also a lot of phishing and scam sites out there that offer a beta spot in GW2 so becareful of those too!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Sadly no, I played the first GW though. Got through every campaign in all add-ons, but the PvP part there wasn't really fun imo.
The new ones look way better (e.g. world PvP).

Anywa, once I got my hands on GW2 I'll let you know my IGN. ;)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok so about an hour ago, it was officially confirmed on the GW2 Facebook page that beta invites for this weekend has stopped. If anyone made it here, grats otherwise see you there on April 10!

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Wait what are the beta weekends are the just if you preordered the game you get to play the beta every weekend till it comes out correct?

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Wait what are the beta weekends are the just if you preordered the game you get to play the beta every weekend till it comes out correct?

Well for the pre-purchases, regardless of what edition you buy you are given access to all beta weekends until it comes out. Otherwise you'll have to just sign up for the betas and either be invited in or not. The one this weekend though was sign ups only has it's obviously no where near 10th of April yet.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't want to ask for too much, I'm also asking for a new laptop and a rifle scope!

That makes sense then :p Lucky you in a way, I'm buying my laptop and collectors on my own but I should be able to get both no worries (have a steady work roster the next two weeks). Rifle scope btw, please explain?!