• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Greetings :]

D

Dream500

1. Minecraft In-game name: Dream500
  2. Location & Age: Arizona, USA and I am 19 turning 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Dextkiller
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My boyfriend told me about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a pretty friendly person and interested in making new friends. I was working on my own server when I was asked to join Sheep Farm and help them admin his server, which no longer exists, but I know how servers go and I am not a big person on breaking rules. I also enjoy being a merchant in servers and I have not yet found a server that has a good merchant system since I am a big fan of making a sheep farm and selling the wool off.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD8
  10. Additional Info: For the life of me I could not figure out how to make that 8 look right like in the example. Sorry about that and I don't know if that will make my application void or not. Also I wanted to let you guys now that when I was reading the rules I noted that there was information about having accounts on the same IP. My boyfriend and I live together and he was accepted recently, his name is Dextkiller. He and I are most likely off the same IP since we share internet and I wanted to inform you of that. I don't think I have any screen shots from when I was on the Sheep Farm, but I can pull other screen shots up. In the link I provide I have photos from my old server I had been creating, the server I have going currently with my friends and a picture from from when I was an admin for Sheep Farm that I helped to build with Dextkiller. http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/FunsizedKitten/library/Minecraft

turkaderk

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Dream500
  2. Location & Age: Arizona, USA and I am 19 turning 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Dextkiller
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My boyfriend told me about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a pretty friendly person and interested in making new friends. I was working on my own server when I was asked to join Sheep Farm and help them admin his server, which no longer exists, but I know how servers go and I am not a big person on breaking rules. I also enjoy being a merchant in servers and I have not yet found a server that has a good merchant system since I am a big fan of making a sheep farm and selling the wool off.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD8
  10. Additional Info: For the life of me I could not figure out how to make that 8 look right like in the example. Sorry about that and I don't know if that will make my application void or not. Also I wanted to let you guys now that when I was reading the rules I noted that there was information about having accounts on the same IP. My boyfriend and I live together and he was accepted recently, his name is Dextkiller. He and I are most likely off the same IP since we share internet and I wanted to inform you of that. I don't think I have any screen shots from when I was on the Sheep Farm, but I can pull other screen shots up. In the link I provide I have photos from my old server I had been creating, the server I have going currently with my friends and a picture from from when I was an admin for Sheep Farm that I helped to build with Dextkiller. http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/FunsizedKitten/library/Minecraft

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364697097,1364696966][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted, Please check your inbox and you will be whitelisted asap!